CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do M3 D32, Plyo legs:D This is my last workout in the STS/GS rotation:( Loved every minute of it! Since I will fly to the states on Wednesday, I will not take a rest day this week. I thinking doing circuit workouts next. Once I am in the states, I will do Insanity:eek:

Have a great workout and weekend!

Hallo again,

I am done with M3 D32, Plyo legs:D I finished Debbie's STS/GS rotation:p

DH and I are going to a picnic! I will be back later!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey girls...

I have a wicked sugar hangover. Would love to just chill-ax today, but since I ate so crazy yesterday, i really need to get motivated here!

Loved yesterday, Iron Man 2 was da bomb! Eye candy, eye candy, eye candy! LOVED Robert D. Jr!!

It is DOWNPOURING right now, with thunder and lightening. Crappy day. Another reason I'd like to curl up in a ball. ...

But, i'm going to go do 4DS, BC Upper Body Circuit!

Belinda: High-5's on finishing STS/GS rotation!!! Not easy!!! Looking forward to what you think of Insanity!! ... How long will you be in the states?

Nora: As usual, you kicked BUTT yesterday!! You never relent! You are a huge inspiration!

Again, thanks , everyone, for the birthday wishes yesterday, had a fun day! :)

*waves* to Roxie, Heather, Jessica, Melissa, Debbie!!!!:D

Happy Saturday. Today I'm taking it slow. going to hit up the farmers' market and grocery store before diving into my workouts. On tap is weights (2 sets of 18 reps superset workout) and maybe some kickboxing.

Chris - so glad you had a great birthday!

Belinda - good job on that rotation. Where in the states will you be?

Hi to everyone!!!

Oh, my race: not happy with my time (24:20) but it got me 1st place in my age div. at least.

Today was a circuit workout and I did the original Bootcamp workout from Cathe. Fun workout but I pooped out on most of the plank work and those stupid Terminators. Other then that, I did really well. Was sweating like crazy.

Should have worn my HR monitor. I bet I burned about 500 calories with this one.

Belinda - Nice job on finishing that rotaton! Woo hoo!!! I want to do that one again since I didn't get to finish it.

Chris - We really want to go see Iron Man 2 as well. Loved the first one. Hopefully maybe next weekend we can go see it.

Heather - You did awesome with your run and congrats on your 1st place award!! You rock, girlfriend!!! :D

Taking my mom to lunch today for Mother's Day. Hope you all have a great weekend and Mother's Day!

Hi everyone!

Belinda - nice job completing your rotation!

Heather - sorry to hear that you aren't happy about your race time, but congrats on first place...YOU ROCK!!

Chris - glad you had a great birthday. It is downpouring with thunder/lightning in my neck of the woods today, too. Woke me up at 6am...not cool on a Saturday..:mad:

Debbie - nice job on Bootcamp. I no like the terminators either. I do some, then stand and watch the rest...:eek:

Haven't gotten my workout in yet. DD has a friend over so as soon as she leaves I'll be heading down to do CCV4.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

I went to the fitness center today to get some wt. work in and I sucked couldn't even to the tricep machine I am running on around 2-3 hrs of sleep for the whole week. Dh comes home today so I hope to sleep like a baby tonite. I also did med ball abs and Total Body Stretching. I hope to do some kind of cardio later suppose to do SB but we will see.

Chris-HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday wasn't feeling well yesterday so I didn't post.

Heather-good job on the race even though you didn't like the time.

Debbie-enjoy your lunch with your mom. We have a new store in town called Nutrition Zone and they have BSN Lean Dessert for 15.99.

Melissa-enjoy whatever workout you do.

Belinda-good job with your rotation.

Hi girls!;)

I hope everyone is having a great Saturday. I just wanted to be sure to check in and I won't be able to be back for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Cardio Core & Balance= 40 Min
Calories burned= 573

Tracey Effinger Lower Body Challenge- 30 Min
Calories burned= 205

Body Blast Legs & Glutes- Floor work only premix= 11 Min
Calories burned= 60

Plus I did Hip Hop Abs- Last Minute abs= 5 min

Total calories burned= 838;)

Great job on everyones Saturday's workouts, awesome work today ladies. Chris I hope you had a great birthday.:)

Hello's and waves to: Debbie, Belinda, Heather,Chris, Wendy, Melissa, Jessica and Roxie!;):)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.