CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHRIS! ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY!

I am glad today is Friday:D What are your plans for this weekend?

I will do cardio today, haven't decited what yet:D I also have to work my abs, never got them in the other day. Today I will do my abs first, this way I will not skip them again;)

Enjoy your workout and day, everyone!

TGIF

Chris - happy birthday girl!! hope it's a good one.

I'm itching to do weights today, but will have to hold off until tomorrow. I need to conserve energy for a race tonight. Yep, that'll be my cardio - doing a 5K that starts at 7pm. I'm already a freaking nervous wreck!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Thank you , Belinda and Heather!!!!

It's gorgeous out today! There is not a cloud in the sky this morning, and the sun feels so warm, though it should stay in the low 70's today. I'm so psyched to go for a run in a few minutes. BUT, I'm not sure how it's going to go. I got a "tweek" in my knee last night , and every time I got up during the night, I felt it, to the point of limping a little. But this morning it's not so bad. I better be careful. I tend to try to "run through it" when I get twinges.

Looking forward to lunch with my sis and mom. And then the movies this evening with my boys! (and cake...shhhh! dont' tell anyone!)

Oh, Brazillian Butt Lift came yesterday! So I'm going to revamp next week's rotation. Maybe sub in for cardio and lower body work, but stick with the general rotation. I really liked this week! Great combinations, Debbie!

Belinda: Hope you find a fun cardio! I probably should do abs today too...

Heather: How VERY cool you're in a race tonight! Is it your first? You need to tell me ALL about it!! I can't wait to hear!!

Nora: I still am amazed you do ANY other workout when you do an Insanity workout!! You are so strong!!! ... My cold isn't TOO bad, more bothersome than anything. Just stuffy nose. I'm kind of sick of tissues, and my nose is red and sore!. Thanks for the well wishes!

Hope to BBL!

Chris - take it easy on that knee. Hope it's nothing serious. This is not my first race, but it's one that I've always done my personal best at. Soooo that means I am expecting to do better again, I set myself up I tell you. My sister is coming up and going to try to run too. Very excited for her. She's just now starting to run.

I will definitely let you gals know how I do and I'll post about it in my blog (I haven't announced that I was even doing a race).

Thank you , Belinda and Heather!!!!

It's gorgeous out today! There is not a cloud in the sky this morning, and the sun feels so warm, though it should stay in the low 70's today. I'm so psyched to go for a run in a few minutes. BUT, I'm not sure how it's going to go. I got a "tweek" in my knee last night , and every time I got up during the night, I felt it, to the point of limping a little. But this morning it's not so bad. I better be careful. I tend to try to "run through it" when I get twinges.

Looking forward to lunch with my sis and mom. And then the movies this evening with my boys! (and cake...shhhh! dont' tell anyone!)

Oh, Brazillian Butt Lift came yesterday! So I'm going to revamp next week's rotation. Maybe sub in for cardio and lower body work, but stick with the general rotation. I really liked this week! Great combinations, Debbie!

Belinda: Hope you find a fun cardio! I probably should do abs today too...

Heather: How VERY cool you're in a race tonight! Is it your first? You need to tell me ALL about it!! I can't wait to hear!!

Nora: I still am amazed you do ANY other workout when you do an Insanity workout!! You are so strong!!! ... My cold isn't TOO bad, more bothersome than anything. Just stuffy nose. I'm kind of sick of tissues, and my nose is red and sore!. Thanks for the well wishes!

Hope to BBL!

Hi girls,

Chris, enjoy your day today;) You deserve it!

GO HEATHER GO:D I will be sheering you on. Good luck to you and your sis! You guys gonna do great!

Still no workout to report, took a nap instead:eek: This weather here is driving me nuts, it is so cold in Germany. Winter is back:confused: I have the heaters on in every roon:(:(

I need to decide what I will do soon! BBL!

Today was cardio and I did the 4DS Kickbox/Bootcamp Cardio premix. Had fun, liked this one. The bootcamp workout is just fun. Sweated like crazy by the end.

HR STATS:
55 minutest total
9 minutes below zone
15 minutes in zone
31 minutes above zone
422 calories burned

Tomorrow is the original Cathe's Bootcamp workout. :eek:

I'm a little skeered. Haven't done that workout in literally YEARS!

Belinda - Sorry to hear about your weather out there. Sounds like a rest day is in order!

Chris - Happy Birthday girl!! I say skip the run today. Not a good idea to take chances with the knee. Hope it feels better!

Heather - Good luck with your 5K although I know you don't need it! You will kick butt! :D

Hi to everyone! Not sure I'll be back on today. Hope you all have great workouts and a great weekend!

Happy Friday!!!

Belinda - I like your kind of workout...;)

Heather - good luck on your run tonight! Love your blog title, btw.

Chris - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! So what are you going to enjoy more: eating your cake or watching RD, Jr. on the big screen?!?!? :p

Debbie - I did Bootcamp one day last week for the first time in about a year. I was a little skeered too!! I survived (it wasn't pretty), so I can only assume that you will too..;)

Tonight I'm working legs. Was going to do GS Legs, but I'm thinking about crankin' my iPod and doing my own leg workout. I'll report back later. Tomorrow morning is a CC on my bike. Right now I'm thinking V7 but that could change depending on my mood in the morning!

Have a great day everyone!!

Hallo girls,

I am done with Core Max with the stability ball :p + Hiit 40/20 plus Kick Max (the Bootcamp Challenge Only...15 min)…total time about 47 minutes!

off get some dinner, I will be back!

Thanks for the "luck" wishes.

Debbie - glad you had fun with your cardio!!!

Belinda - good job (as always)

Melissa - have fun with legs. Can't wait to hear what you did. I found that sometimes I was more sore doing my own workout.

Chris - hope you had a good run.

Hi Roxie, Nora, and Jessica!

Thanks, Everyone! Having a really good day. And I did run, and it didn't aggravate my knee. I would have stopped if it got worse. I think it's actually from those one legged weighted calf raises on STS Legs yesterday.

I also did MMA KB warm up and abs!

Went to lunch with my sister and mom, which was a HUGE treat, (and I ate very evil food!), and my sister gave me a pandora bracelet!!! It was a total surprise and something I';ve secretly wanted!

Great workouts today, girls! Belinda, there you are all sleepy and groggy, and you did 40/20 AND KB??? Holy :eek:!!

Heather: YOU are going to kick BUTT at that race! All those interval sprint runs you've been doing! That is so cool your sis is doing it too. Is your DH ?

Melissa: Tough call on RD Jr. vs cake! LOL! I've NEVER done a weight workout without a DVD. Let us know how it goes!

Could write more, but gotta run!

Good job on the run and so glad you had such a great lunch. Yep, DH is running too. One big happy running family ;-)

Thanks, Everyone! Having a really good day. And I did run, and it didn't aggravate my knee. I would have stopped if it got worse. I think it's actually from those one legged weighted calf raises on STS Legs yesterday.

I also did MMA KB warm up and abs!

Went to lunch with my sister and mom, which was a HUGE treat, (and I ate very evil food!), and my sister gave me a pandora bracelet!!! It was a total surprise and something I';ve secretly wanted!

Great workouts today, girls! Belinda, there you are all sleepy and groggy, and you did 40/20 AND KB??? Holy :eek:!!

Heather: YOU are going to kick BUTT at that race! All those interval sprint runs you've been doing! That is so cool your sis is doing it too. Is your DH ?

Melissa: Tough call on RD Jr. vs cake! LOL! I've NEVER done a weight workout without a DVD. Let us know how it goes!

Could write more, but gotta run!

Hi girls!:)

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Chris!!!! :eek::D:)

Happy T.G.I.F! I'll just check in now and come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Cardio Core & Balance= 40 Min
Calories burned= 573

4DS + Wts: LIS-Premix#10 Chest,Shoulders & Tri's= 34 Min
Calories burned= 279

Core Cuts -Medball Standing = 12 Min
Calories burned= 74

Total calories burned= 926:eek:;)

Ok, seeya later for personals have a great Friday!!!

Hugs and birthday hugs to Chris!:):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

Heather, how did your race go? You go, girl!

Nora, as always great job with your workouts:D I can't wait to get Insanity in my hands:eek:

Chris, glad you had a wonderful day today. Nice workout ,btw!

Debbie, I almost did that premix today too:eek: Glad you had fun with it. You sure need a rest day. One more disc and I am done with your rotation. Loved every minute. Thank you!

Melissa, hope you had fun with your leg workout today.

Hallo Jessia and Wendy!

Good evening, girls! See you in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.