Crazy strong and loving it for May 6, 2010

Today was Legs and I did STS Meso 2, Disc 23, Legs. I like this one, it's one of the tri-set workouts Cathe put together. The workout went by in a flash and my legs were wobbly when I got done. Love it!!!

I think today is going to be a rest day. I went home and did the 3 combos from LIC plus abs and a long stretch. We're on the downhill slope to the weekend finally!

Debbie - gotta love wobbly legs (except when you have to go down stairs)!

Belinda - good job going up in weight today.

Nora - you had a rocking workout yesterday! Wow.

Chris - ok that step premix THEN a run. You're nuttier than I thought ;)

Hi Roxie, Jessica, Melissa, and Wendy (where are you)!!!!

Hey Girls!

About to go do DISC 20, Legs (from meso 2, so I think it's similiar to your workout, Debbie!). Haven't done this in forever, should be interesting!!

I was right, my scratchy throat turned into a sneezy/snotty mess. Ugh.

Belinda: NICE job on upping the weights!!! AND KB, you must be feeling good!

Heather: Good day to stretch/rest. How's the DOMS today? ... Well, running is like dessert to me ;). ... Wendy left the check in a bit ago. I think she was going on a trip and then felt she wouldn't have time for the group so much. :(

*WAVES* to Roxie, Jessica, Melissa, and rockin Nora!! (did I get everyone? ARGH!)

I have DOMS in my shoulders and just a wee bit in biceps and legs. Happy about the biceps b/c I haven't had DOMS in them in a while. I think adding on the 21's may have been the icing on the cake.

Enjoy your leg workout!

Hey Girls!

About to go do DISC 20, Legs (from meso 2, so I think it's similiar to your workout, Debbie!). Haven't done this in forever, should be interesting!!

I was right, my scratchy throat turned into a sneezy/snotty mess. Ugh.

Belinda: NICE job on upping the weights!!! AND KB, you must be feeling good!

Heather: Good day to stretch/rest. How's the DOMS today? ... Well, running is like dessert to me ;). ... Wendy left the check in a bit ago. I think she was going on a trip and then felt she wouldn't have time for the group so much. :(

*WAVES* to Roxie, Jessica, Melissa, and rockin Nora!! (did I get everyone? ARGH!)

Good Morning,

Didn't get a chance to record last nites workout I chose 4ds LIS step.

Stats:
36 min
31 in the zone
140 min hr
166 max hr
237 cals burne.

Tonite will be PUB. Still not feeling well today throat still scratchy and my nose won't quit running used my lunch break to go buy sudafed.

Belinda-good job with your workout glad to hear you have been healthy for awhile now.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Chris-guess we are in the same boat not sure there are enough kleenex to go around.

Nora-totally forgot about Fat Blaster thanks for the suggestion. When I babysat the twins they were both sick so I guess I got it from them.

Belinda - Nice job on your workout today! I think after the next 4 week rotation I do I'll be back to STS. I really loved it.

Heather - Nice workout, that is a fun one. I'm so glad it's Thursday, it's my Friday. Looking forward to the weekend.

Chris - Have a great workout. All the STS leg workouts are fun. :eek: I can't believe I just said that!

Roxie - Nice workout last night! Hope the animal situation is getting taken care of. I have to say, I can relate. My step daughter moved in with us a few years back with THREE cats. They ruined her room because she was too lazy to clean the cat box. Plus we were flea infested for several months. It was horrible. So unless your daughter takes care of the animals, I can see why you would get so irritated with it. I hope it's getting better.

Wendy - Where are you??? :(

Nora - Nice workout again! You are a workout maniac. :p

Hi to Jessica and Melissa!

Hi ladies.

Just wanted to pop in real quick between meetings. Geez...don't these people know that they are seriously cutting into my forum time...;)

I'll bbl to report my workout and catch up. DD is having an ice cream social at her school tonight so I'm hoping to get home early enough to squeeze in a CC workout.

And I'm hoping to avoid the ice cream as well...:eek:

Hi girls!;)

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday. I just finished my workout and thought I'd pop in to check in.

Here's today's workout:

iTread SEt 6= 20 Min
Distance= 1.65 Miles
Calories burned= 259

I had to hold back some on speed and distance because I had to do an Insanity workout afterwards, and had to make sure there was gas in the tank for that. LOL!!

Insanity- Cardio Core & Balance= 40min
Calories burned= 573

Ok, that's it for my workout today. I'll be back later to do personals. Seeya all later.

Hugs!;)

Nora

Hi girls~;)

I lost my internet and I still don't have it. I'm posting from a borrowed computer.

Belinda- Awesome job with M3 D33 shoulder, biceps & triceps today & KB WTG!!:)

Debbie- Yep, Cathe loves to get ya with Tri sets on STS Meso 2, Disc 23, Legs, really a great work that's super effective. I loved STS Leg workouts! Great job likin' and Rockin' your workout today.

Heather- Wow, and you thought today was going to be a rest day and wound up doing 3 combos from LIC plus abs and a long stretch. I bet the stretch felt awesome. I love LIC its one of my faves. Gold stars for you working out on a rest day.:)

Chris- sorry your not feeling well, sounds like a cold, hopefully it won't last long and the symptoms will be short lived. Good for you doing STS Disc 20 Legs. STS is so awesome and I especially love the leg workouts from it. I hope the workout helped to make you feel a bit better. I find that when I have a cold sometimes working out does seem to help sweating it out of my system.;):)

Roxie- I'm glad I remembered Fat Blaster from Turbo Jam. I think theres another workout to I was thinking of earlier now I can't recall what it is now. I hate when that happens. Nice workout for you today doing 4ds LIS step WTG!!!

Hello's and Waves to Melissa, Jessica and Wendy!:);)

That's it for me today, have a great night girls.;)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora - aw.. about the intenet:confused: Hate when that happend! Nice job with your run and Insanity:D

Melissa - which CC did you end up doing? Did you had some ice cream?

Debbie - as soon as I came back from the states, I will start another round of STS:eek: I love it! BTW, I love the trisets in M2! Nice job with D23 today.

Chris - hope you are not getting sick! Please, take care of yourself! Hope you have fun with D30 today.

Heather - hope you got some rest today. You been working hard the last few weeks, nice job!

Roxie - hope the meds work! Did you do PUB?

Wendy - where are you, girl?

Good night, everyone! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.