CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 4, 2010

Good Morning,

I was rudely awakend this morning by the cat and dog they somehow managed to open my bedroom door I was not happy. I got up and did Shape Abs and tonite will be Cardio Kicks.

Belinda-good job with lowmax that one is a burner.

Today was total body and I chose Push/Pull. Haven't done this workout in a long time and quite frankly, it isn't one of my favorites because it doesn't seem too challenging. However, I had a great workout and I think this was perfect for today.

First off:

Belinda!!! Nice birthday workouts for today...now get out there and celebrate!!! Any good birthday presents in store??

Debbie: Push/Pull IS a little short. I think the premixes are more challenging , but sometimes a good short workout is good for mixing things up!

Roxie: Nice job on the workout last night! My cats wake me up VERY early if I don't have food out there for them . Ugh! ... Nice job on abs today!

Going to help out at my sons classroom and then come home and do Muscle Max!!

BBL!

Hi ladies. Last night I ended up doing 1-8 of Imax 3 rather than straight plyo. I think the number of freaking plyo jacks in that one suffice don't you?!

Belinda - Happy Birthday!

Debbie - I never found that one challenging either. And the way it's set up you can't always safely go heavier either. Maybe it's one to do premixes repeated?

Chris - have fun with MM

Roxie - I hate being rudely woken like that. At least you got your abs done right?

The plan is to run at some point. Not sure if it'll be at lunch or after work. There is a running group at 6 that DH wants to run with. Quite frankly, I'm typically in pjs at 6 pm!

Hi ladies! Crazy busy day today - no idea where it came from either! Ack!
I did the old Kick release (not the one we're teaching now) this morning because I'm doing my video assessment re-tape on Friday and wanted the refresher beforehand. luckily it all came right back to me - the bad news is that I have such DOMS from Power yesterday (woot!) that my hooks were just not that powerful today AND I felt like lead for some reason. Hmph. I may opt to run again tonight since last night's run was cut short due to some serious shin splints. I hate those!!

Heather - hope you have a good run later today, and no shin splints for you! I LOVE IMAX 3 though it KILLS me about halfway through, in a good way of course ;)

Belinda - happy birthday!!

Roxie - my cats do that to me all the time!! Today Henry was up and at it walking across me all morning before I got up at 5:30. He's such a brat but I love him anyway ;)

Debbie - push pull huh? I've never tried it but that's a bummer if it doesn't feel challenging enough, Cathe is ALWAYS challenging, how can that be??

Chris - good luck with your workout!

Hi ladies! Crazy busy day today - no idea where it came from either! Ack!
I did the old Kick release (not the one we're teaching now) this morning because I'm doing my video assessment re-tape on Friday and wanted the refresher beforehand. luckily it all came right back to me - the bad news is that I have such DOMS from Power yesterday (woot!) that my hooks were just not that powerful today AND I felt like lead for some reason. Hmph. I may opt to run again tonight since last night's run was cut short due to some serious shin splints. I hate those!!

Heather - hope you have a good run later today, and no shin splints for you! I LOVE IMAX 3 though it KILLS me about halfway through, in a good way of course ;)

Belinda - happy birthday!!

Roxie - my cats do that to me all the time!! Today Henry was up and at it walking across me all morning before I got up at 5:30. He's such a brat but I love him anyway ;)

Debbie - push pull huh? I've never tried it but that's a bummer if it doesn't feel challenging enough, Cathe is ALWAYS challenging, how can that be??

Chris - good luck with your workout!

Jessica-unfortunately I don't like cats and escpecially this one and the animals are not allowed in my room.

Belinda - You are right, it is Meso 3, disc 31. I went back in and changed it. Thank you for pointing that out about shoulders being worked twice if I used disc 13. You rock! Nice job on Low Max today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Roxie - About the cat: I have two. They are tearing my couch and carpets apart. Luckily I have an old couch but eventually we'll be needing a new one. Not sure how to get them to stop. I know pet stores carry a spray and sometimes that works. Other then that, they can be rascals. Good luck! But don't be mean to the kitty, it's only in their nature to scratch. Also, my cats wake me up every morning. This morning it was 4:45 a.m. But at least he slept with me for a while. I suppose if you aren't use to it, it can be annoying. I hope you can work it out.

Chris - Glad you liked that combo yesterday. It's one of my favorites too!

Nora - You burned 1021 calories on a recovery week? Good lord woman! :D I'll keep trying HIS, I really want to learn the steps.

Jessica - I'm not sure why both Push/Pull and Super Sets are just not challenging like her other workouts. I like to do them when I'm just not up to lifting heavy because they are pretty short workouts. I do like them, though, they come in handy on certain days. Like Chris said, the premixes are pretty intense. I like doing them on occasion too.

Heather - Yes, I'd say you did good with Imax 3. I need to pull that one out again. I'm going to include it in my next rotation.

Belinda - You are right, it is Meso 3, disc 31. I went back in and changed it. Thank you for pointing that out about shoulders being worked twice if I used disc 13. You rock! Nice job on Low Max today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Roxie - About the cat: I have two. They are tearing my couch and carpets apart. Luckily I have an old couch but eventually we'll be needing a new one. Not sure how to get them to stop. I know pet stores carry a spray and sometimes that works. Other then that, they can be rascals. Good luck! But don't be mean to the kitty, it's only in their nature to scratch. Also, my cats wake me up every morning. This morning it was 4:45 a.m. But at least he slept with me for a while. I suppose if you aren't use to it, it can be annoying. I hope you can work it out.

Chris - Glad you liked that combo yesterday. It's one of my favorites too!

Nora - You burned 1021 calories on a recovery week? Good lord woman! :D I'll keep trying HIS, I really want to learn the steps.

Jessica - I'm not sure why both Push/Pull and Super Sets are just not challenging like her other workouts. I like to do them when I'm just not up to lifting heavy because they are pretty short workouts. I do like them, though, they come in handy on certain days. Like Chris said, the premixes are pretty intense. I like doing them on occasion too.

Heather - Yes, I'd say you did good with Imax 3. I need to pull that one out again. I'm going to include it in my next rotation.

Debbie-I wouldn't have much of a problem with it if DD cared just alittle bit that the cat is scratching everything up I told her she had to buy me a new couch if that one gets ruined, the dog was just as annoying as the cat once I chased them out of my room then he sat outside the door and whined because he wanted out, that is her responsibility not mine, but like everyone said at least I got my ab work in.

I can't believe it's 12:00 already...:eek: This day is flying by.

Belinda - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! And LowMax to boot. You go girl! That workout totally exhausts me.

Roxie - we have cat "issues" as well. Ours is an adult though so no kitty behavior to deal with. She's constantly under my feet. I'm surprised she has a tail left. Good luck!! Difficult to deal with when the cat is supposed to be someone else's responsibility, I'm sure.

Debbie - I haven't done Push/Pull in a long time. It's not one that really stands out it my mind. Maybe I should revisit it though. I felt the same way about Cardio & Weights until I pulled it out last week and didn't think I was going to make it through. Had serious shoulder DOMS from it too!

Chris - have fun with MM. I love that one!!

Heather - ^^^5's on Imax 3. I don't think I've ever done that in it's entirety. I have done the step only premix though. Lots of fun.

Jessica - I hope you day lightens up. Unless you don't want it too of course..;) Sometimes crazy busy days are exactly what I need!!

I'm going to do a circuit tonight, just not sure which one yet. Okay, I'm heading out to enjoy what looks like a beautiful day out there. I'm not going to want to come back to the office, that's for sure!!

Belinda, I had to give you a special shout out today. Happy Birthday, girl and what an awesome workout. I didn't know May 4th is your Birthday, its mine too today. My brother in law also shares a birthday today. Have an awesome day! Happy Birthday!!!:);):eek::cool:

Birthday Hugs!

Nora

2.gif

to you too, Nora~!!!!!!

it's my SIL's birthday today too! :eek: Popular day!!!

Lunchtime run done - we did 10 stride intervals along with 9 minute warm up run over to the park then run home.

Nora - Happy birthday to you too!!!

Melissa - enjoy whichever circuit you choose.

Hi girls!;)

I'm just stopping by to check in with today's workout.

Here it is:

Insanity-Cardio Core & Balance= 40 Min
Calories burned= 573

STS Ab Circuits- Med Ball Abs= 10 min
Calories burned= 61

Total calories burned= 634;

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, I appreciate it. Have a great day girls, and I'll be back later for personals.

Hugs!:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did Cardio Kicks and my knee does not like the power hops so I had to watch some of it.

Stats:
58 min
51 in the zone
142 min hr
165 max hr
389 cals burned.

Good evening girls,

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes, I appreciate it. You girls are the best;) My DH took some time off work, we took off in the afternoon. He took me to lunch, later that day we had cake and coffee:p in the evening we BBQ. DH wanted to take me out again, once was enough. LOL.I had a fantastic day!

Nora, did you see the Open Forum? :eek: I am glad you had a great day too. Great job, on your workout today. Thanks for the shout out, Nora. Birthday hugs to you too, girl!

Roxie, nice job with CK today.

Heather, nice going with your lunch time workout today. IMAX 3 is tough, way to go!

Melissa, have fun with your circuit wo tonight. I think I will do circuit wo while I am on vacation?

Debbie, you are welcome! Your STS/GS rotation rocks! I will do that one again. Loved every minute:D Awesome job on PP today. Can't remembe the last time I did that one? Love the premixes in that one!

Chris, MM is a great one, have fun!

Jessica, hope your day gets better. WTG, on the DOMS!

Good night, everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.