CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 2, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a great time at the BBQ, didn't get in until 1 AM:confused: It was raining the entire time, we still had a wonderful time. It was just us (DH and I) and our neighbor upstairs:eek: it wasn't a big party!

I plan on doing Jillian Micheals Yoga Meltdown!

I will be back with personals!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Good Morning,

Dh has left town for the week so I am alone with DD and her pets. I am going to lay outside for and hour and then either go for a walk or fitness center, then I am going to do Jillians Yoga Meltdown. I decided to do Cathes May rotation with a few modifications because I don't own Plyo legs and some of the workouts I don't like.

Belinda-hope you enjoy your yoga and glad to hear you had fun at the BBQ.

Hi Everyone.

Recovering from my youngest son's first communion yesterday. It was a wonderful, beautiful day, but, I had one of my "headaches from hell" all freakin day.

Today I'm a lttle better, still foggy/heavy feeling/tired. I thought maybe some good long cardio would help clear my head , so I did HIS/LIS cardio premix. It was fun, but didn't really work for my head.

Just hanging around, going to take a nap, and then head to work tonight.

Belinda: BBQ sounds nice!

Roxie: Cool you're doing Cathe's May rotation!

Not sure what I'm going to do. I did order Brazilian Butt Lift, so I think I may wing it this week, maybe do a week of Debbie's Summer Rotation or cathe's. and then do BBL w/running after that.

*waves* to Debbie, Heather, Jessica, Nora

Good everning

I forgot to post my workout this morning. I am so tired today, the weather isn't helping. It rained all day long:(

I did JM Yoga Meltdown, Level 1! I broke out a nice sweat! LOL! I like it!

Chris, sorry about your headache, hate those! Glad you had fun at your son's first communion yesterday. WOW, on HIS/LIS cardio premix today. Let me know how you like Brazilian Butt Lift, your plan sounds great, btw.

Roxie, Cathe's May rotation looks great. Very nice cal burn on your walk today.

Waves Hi to Debbie, Heather, Jessica, Nora , Melissa and Wendy! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Good night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.