CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I am up early, can't sleep:confused: We had so much fun with Alesia's party.It was very crazy the last few days:confused: so much to do and so little time.

I never did Insanity in the other day! I did went for a run yesterday. I got lost twice, lol! I kept running:p I wanted to go for a short 30 min run, ended up up with a 50 min;) I burned 493 cal.

I will start Insantity today;) I will be back to report my workout.

We are taking off tomorrow!

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Hi ladies. Today is supposed to be weights with plyo legs. Hope to get weights done at lunch then plyo after work.

Belinda - good job with the run (getting lost and all) :eek:

Good Morning,

I am suppose to do HSTA but do to time constraints it will be High Step Circuit instead. MIL is having gall bladder surgery today and DH is out of town so I will have to be the one that goes to the hospital after work and find out how she is doing.

Heather-good luck getting in your wts and ply legs.

Belinda-glad to hear you had fun.

Today was cardio and on tap was the Step Blast/Step, Jump & Pump Step & Hi/Lo Circuit Premix. It had all three step segments of Step Blast and all four hi/lo segments from SJ&P. It was fun but I really wish Cathe would have added a step segment or two from SJ&P, I think those step segments are more fun then SB's segments. But I had a great workout in between hearing my kitty get a mole in the kitchen. I heard the thing screaming and seen Bear batting it around. It got away somehow but not sure how long it will live.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 3 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
28 minutes in zone
33 minutes above zone
497 calories burned

Almost 500! Happy with this!

Hi ladies. In a FOUL mood over here today. I am blaming it on major PMS blues this month which for some reason have hit me super-hard. I HATE when that happens. All I want to do is cry and really not for any good reason. Bleh. So I'm gonna put my head down, get my work done and get the heck outta here today. I went to Power this morning and am opting for a run after work to clear my head of these blues, I dislike them greatly!

I'll be back for personals later, maybe when I'm in a better mood and you can actually stand me again ;)

Hi ladies. In a FOUL mood over here today. I am blaming it on major PMS blues this month which for some reason have hit me super-hard. I HATE when that happens. All I want to do is cry and really not for any good reason. Bleh. So I'm gonna put my head down, get my work done and get the heck outta here today. I went to Power this morning and am opting for a run after work to clear my head of these blues, I dislike them greatly!

I'll be back for personals later, maybe when I'm in a better mood and you can actually stand me again ;)

Jessica-sorry to hear about your blues hope things get better for you today.

Weights done!

3 sets of 8 reps:

Double-arm rows - 35's
Dumbbell preacher curls - 16.5's
Flat bench flyes - 30's
Military press - 21.5's
Overhead extension - 28
Hammer curls - 20's (failed at 7th rep on sets 2 & 3)

Also added in pullovers - 28#

I didn't have time to do full plyo but I did add on: wide jump ups on step, explosive running man, crossovers with #8, and split jumps.

I think I will do 30 mins of Imax 3 after work and stretch.

Debbie - good job with that workout!!

Roxie - Have fun with your workout!

Jessica - it's most definitely a Monday isn't it???

Hi Chris, Nora, Melissa!

Thanks ladies, I'm sure I'll shake it off, sooner would be better than later though, huh?? Serious case of the Mondays (impacted by a true despisal - is that a word - of my job, and major PMS) and I'm ready to call it quits today. I totally think a run will make a huge difference. Thank god for a good workout to cheer you up, right??

Hi ladies.

Today is a rest day for me....HALLELUJAH!!!! I have serious quad DOMS from Circuit Blast yesterday...:D. Also DD has a 2 hour soccer try-out tonight so there is no way I'll make it home in time to squeeze in a workout.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Belinda - How do you like being home again? How long are you staying in the states? Nice job on your workouts!

Heather - Nice job on your workout today. How many more weeks do you have to go?

Roxie - What is High Step Circuit? Is it a premix on HSTA? Have a great workout!

Jessica - Hope you feel more like yourself later on today. I hate that PMS feeling. Mine seem to get worse and worse as the months go on.

Belinda - How do you like being home again? How long are you staying in the states? Nice job on your workouts!

Heather - Nice job on your workout today. How many more weeks do you have to go?

Roxie - What is High Step Circuit? Is it a premix on HSTA? Have a great workout!

Jessica - Hope you feel more like yourself later on today. I hate that PMS feeling. Mine seem to get worse and worse as the months go on.

Debbie-High step circuit is the beginner version of HSTA. I like the cardio in this one but the wt. work in HSTA. I needed something quick so I can get to the hospital.

Debbie-High step circuit is the beginner version of HSTA. I like the cardio in this one but the wt. work in HSTA. I needed something quick so I can get to the hospital.

Is it a totally different DVD from HSTA? I'm a bit confused here. I thought I had all of Cathe's workouts. :confused:

Debbie - can you believe that this is week 7???? Only one more week to go. Then I'll be flailing in the wind again LOL

Is it a totally different DVD from HSTA? I'm a bit confused here. I thought I had all of Cathe's workouts. :confused:

Debbie-yes it is on a totally seperate dvd looks like basic step and the hsta same colors so I would imagine it was part of that series it also has a stability ball core workout.

Just a quickie stop in, I have to shower and make supper still...

Since the weather is iffy this week, I got a run in today, (not at the park, just on the side streets around my house) and then came home and did HIS + MOST of the extended stretch from STS.

Pooped!
but feeling good...

Good Evening,

I got off work early to come home and do my workout before going to the hospital.

Stats:
50 min
42 in the zone
150 min hr
182 max hr
385 cals burned.

Hi girls~;)

Well, this is the start of week six of Insanity for me. I'm actually on the second month week 2, I'm amazed I'm still working hard at it. Its a suepr fun cardio but I grumble througth the first 10 or 11 minutes of warm up are the toughest part it seems.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity-Max Cardio Conditioning= 50 Min
Calories burned= 785

GS- Back, Shoulders & Bi's-Timesaver Premix= 36 min
Calories burned= 295

Total calories burned= 1080:eek: I swear I felt everyone of those calories burned today!:p

Belinda- I'm happy for you that you are having fun on your trip and at the party. You didn't get around to Insanity before today, no worries. Trust me, its killer and the Fit Test is intense, eventhough its only approximately 30 min or so. Hang in there, if I can do Insanity you can no problem because your a workout warrior and super cathlete! Have a fun time on your trip and let me know what you think of Insanity when you've had a chance to try it. Take care!;)

Heather- Awesome job on weights today and squeezing in some plyo legs, I think thats great good for you, WTG!!

Roxie- HSTA? I don't think I have that one, but I do have High Step Challenge from the Hard core series. I usually substitute that one for HSTA since I don't have it. I have viewed a clip of it and it looks like a good circuit type workout similar in some ways to the High Step Challenge workout. I hope all went well with you MIL surgery today. I'm sure she appreciated you checking in on her. Nice job of making the amount of time you had available to workout fit for your schedule. Its always important to take time to do something for you and workout time is a good way to workout stress etc... and just plain feel good and accomplished when your done. So ^^^5's to you.

Debbie- It sounds like an interesting morning with your kitty demonstrating its hunting skills. Wow, you did Step Blast/Step, Jump & Pump Step & Hi/Lo Circuit Premix for your workout today, that's a great workout I'm jealous. Great job today~;):cool:

Jessica- Sorry your having tough time with PMS. I swear if men had to go through that they'd die. LOL!!! Hang in there, I feel your pain and mood I think we can relate no worries there. I hope your mood will lighten and the symptoms will disappear as the day goes along. I know for me chocolate helps. Hang in there Jessica!;)

Melissa- Nice job with yesterday's workout and I know you'll enjoy this day as a rest day, so have a good one. ;)

Chris- ^^^'5's for getting in a run today and HIS too! Your a workout rock star!:):cool:

Wendy- Hi's and Hugs! I hope all is well with you and yours. We miss ya.;)

That's it for me tonight girls, see ya at tomorrow's check in. Have a great evening!:)

Hugs!:cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.