Crazy Strong and Loving it for May 14, 2010

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Muscle Endurance. Had a rough night was having trouble with coughing spells.

Heather-enjoy your rest day.

Good Morning, Roxie and Heather!

I love you guys, but I do miss Belinda too!

I'm heading down now to do MMA: Kickbox. And have to do abs to, I might check out Brazillian Butt Lift's Tummy Tuck.

My oldest son is home today, he had braces put on yesterday, and he's sore. I felt bad for him :(. And I wasn't hard to convince to let him stay home.

Heather: You do deserve a rest day today! You did a LOT yesterday!

Roxie: Hope you feel better. Yesterday I was so fatigued, but exercise made me feel better. Go figure! Sometimes it does work for me like that.

Nora: It's interesting to hear about your Insanity workouts. YOu might just talk me into them soon! Oh, I got a big lowdown on Turbo Fire last night. Here's the scoop:

It's a 12 week cardio set, Turbo Jam to the next level, Cardio kickboxing, motivating music, butt-kicking workout. energy from athletic drills, intermediate to advanced, less dancey!!!

There's a 5 Day "INFERNO" plan...lose weight fast

Set up as if you're taking a live class!

Has over 20 popular club hits, mixed by Chalene herself. Workouts are Hiit workouts which can burn 9x more fat than traditional cardio.

Nutrition guide and a fitness guide included...

It includes a fitness plan that includes Turbo Fire AND Chalean Extreme combined together!

Has plyometrics yet with modifications for those who don't want to jump, For cardio lovers like spinners, runners, cyclists, for the extreme athlete or those grads from other programs.

I do believe I saw the price of $119.

Gotta run, BBL!

Morning ladies. Sorry I've been such a sporadic poster lately, work is driving me bonkers!

Today was a sleep in/workout tonite kind of day. I went out with a couple of work friends last night and ended up not getting home until after midnight which is VERY late for me, esp during the week ;) Needless to say, tonight seemed like a much better option for a workout vs. 5am. I'm HOPING to get a run in if the weather holds out, otherwise it may be a HIIT workout or something inside. We shall see!

heather - enjoy that rest day, and pizza friday ;)
Roxie - I'll be working out with you in spirit tonight while you're doing muscle endurance!
Chris - your son and his braces - does that bring back memories or what?? I remember how badly my teeth hurt when I first got mine, it was horrible. All I wanted to do was eat and I could only manage apple sauce and bananas!

Good morning ladies,
Made it safe to the states! DH and I landed around 9 PM Wednesday evening. By the time we got home, showered it was around midnight. DH and I traveled around 28 hours; I was so excused by the time we got home. I don’t know if you girls remember me telling you I had acid reflux on Tuesday? Went and saw the doctor, he gave me some meds. Four hours later I broke started getting a really bad rash all over my body. My face and lips started swelling up. I took my dogs for a walk; I thought I got stung by mosquitoes; my entire body was itching like crazy. I also had those bumps everywhere, lol. DH took one look at me and said you having a allergic reaction to the medication. He called the military hospital in Landstuhl right away (our clinic was closed), he told me to take some Benadryl and to go to a German hospital. I told my husband I will not go to a hospital, since we are flew a few hours late. The German hospital would admit me. I didn’t have any breathing problems, my tong was a little swollen but my breathing was fine. I told my husband I didn’t had time to go to the hospital, I wasn’t even packed! LOL! DH went and got me some Benadryl. A few hours late we had to drive to the airport, I totally forgot the pack the Benadryl; I was itching like crazy for over 28 hours. Once we landed in El Paso, DD to Walgreens. DH and I had a 5 hour layover in Atlanta; we ate at Chilies I didn’t have anything spicy to eat, than the acid reflux stated again. It was awful! I was itching and my stomach was killing me at the same time. Yesterday DH and I got our hair done. Yeah! Last night Alesia had her hooding ceremony that took forever. I am so proud of her! On Saturday is her graduation at 9 AM, in the evening we are having a big party for her. At first it looked like it would be a small party, now it turned in to be a bigger party! LOL! Oh well! Alesia and I will start Insanity today, than we will go to Costco and on base to my all the stuff for the party. DH will get our RV cleaned and ready for Tuesday. DH, DD and I will take off on Tuesday. We will drive from El Paso to Florida, Georgia than drop off DD in DC. Alesia has an internship in DC for 2 month. She is so excited. We will leave/park the RV in Georgia. The reason we leave the RV in Georgia is, when we getting ready to fly back with the dogs, 28 hours in a cage is too long for the dogs. It was already too long of a flight for me, lol! The dogs are not allowed to take them out of the cage, not even if you fly the international, WTH? When we flew the dogs over the last time, I felt so bad for them. They were scared and shaking. The flight from Munich to Atlanta took 10 hours, the airlines fly slower these days due to the gas prices. Not sure how crazy/busy our day will be today, I will try to check in tonight. I did bring my computer with all the Shock Cardio, lol! I also packed my ipod, go figure!
Aww... I miss you too Debbie and Chris!
My best to all! I hope I will try to read and catch up on personals tonight. Later girls!

Roxie - enjoy ME!

Chris - hope your workout was a good one. I'm sure it was of course!

Jessica - enjoy your workout this evening. I am definitely going to enjoy my day off. Might not be having pizza though darn it. Supposed to meet friends after work and don't know how late we'll be, not terribly late, but might be too late to start pizza dough.

Belinda - glad to hear you made it safely!!!

Melissa - how'd the play go?

Hi Nora and Debbie!

Belinda - so glad you made it to the states safely..welcome back!!

Heather - enjoy your rest day. The play was awesome. The kids did a fantastic job. It was alot of fun!

Roxie - sorry to hear you had a rough night...:(

Chris - I remember the day I got my braces on so I feel for your son!! Poor guy...

Hi Jessica, Nora, Debbie, and anyone else I missed...:confused:

I just watched the San Diego RT video SNM put up. Now I feel like going home, exercising and having some eggs. Unfortunately it's only 10:15. Maybe I should watch it again at 4:30 to give me some motivation since I have no clue what workout I'm going to do tonight. It even made me more psyched for the RT and I didn't think that was possible...:cool:

Have a great day everyone!

Today was cardio. I did Low Impact Step - step only and did the 3 step combo that she does together twice. Then Id id the ab work and had a great time doing it for a change. Love this step workout, it is so fun and I caught on this time with no problems at all. Worked up a good sweat.

HR STATS:
53 minute total
5 minutes below zone
25 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
394 calories burned

Good to see you arrived safely, Belinda! I'm in a hurry and don't have time for personals today but hi to everyone!

Belinda - so glad you made it to the states safely..welcome back!!

Heather - enjoy your rest day. The play was awesome. The kids did a fantastic job. It was alot of fun!

Roxie - sorry to hear you had a rough night...:(

Chris - I remember the day I got my braces on so I feel for your son!! Poor guy...

Hi Jessica, Nora, Debbie, and anyone else I missed...:confused:

I just watched the San Diego RT video SNM put up. Now I feel like going home, exercising and having some eggs. Unfortunately it's only 10:15. Maybe I should watch it again at 4:30 to give me some motivation since I have no clue what workout I'm going to do tonight. It even made me more psyched for the RT and I didn't think that was possible...:cool:

Have a great day everyone!

HA! I felt the same way after watching the video. Can't waiiiiiit for the RT!!!!

And PS. Belinda - glad you are safe and sound even though the trip here sounds like it was HORRENDOUS! YUCK!

Is it wrong to be creating a June rotation while stuck on THE MOST BORING CONFERENCE CALL EVER?!?!

I think NOT. I'm multi-tasking, right? :D

Thanks girls...I knew I could count on you to agree with me!

10 more minutes and I'm outta here...WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!

Hi girls:)

Yeah, its Friday!!!:eek:

I just finished my workout. I got a late start because I ran a bunch of errands with DH.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Max Interval Circuit= 60 Min
Calories burned= 942 Oh mama, this is a tough workout! But man, does it ever burn the calories though and its fun!

4DS KB-Premix-#3 Lower Body Weights= 31 min
Calories burned= 254

Total calories burned= 1196:eek:

Heather- Have a great rest day and on a Friday no less, that's awesome!;)

Roxie- Sorry you had a rough night, hopefully tonight will go better for you. Have a great workout with Muscle Endurance, I love all of Cathe's Intensity series, you can't go wrong with any of them. Have a good night and get some rest.;)

Chris- Nice workouts you did today, with MMA: Kickbox. And abs to, and Brazillian Butt Lift's Tummy Tuck sounds like some awesome workouts to do. Oh your oldest had braces put on yesterday, poor kiddo I bet he is sore. I hope he feels better soon. OOH! I can't wait about Turbo Fire and thanks for all the great info! It sounds absolutely like a slam dunk so brainer purchase for me since I love turbo jam and chalene I know I'll go crazy for this one. I'm so looking forward to this workout. I really love Insanity its absolutely forces you to give it your all and you feel so amazing when your done. Insanity offers intense excellent workouts and awesome to use along with Cathe's STS, Pyramid, 4DS, Power Hour or other strength workouts. I feel that Cathe and Shaun T make an awesome Duo. I found a rotation that someone on the boards here created using Insanity and Cathe's workouts and it does look awesome, but its a good example of how to integrate the two types of workouts. Here's the link: http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/showthread.php?t=272609

Thanks againf or the Turbo Fire Info, I know I'm saving like crazy for it and can't wait for its release to order it. Take care!;):)

Jessica- I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight. It sounds like you get an excellent workout in today whether you go for a run or HiiT both are great options. Have a good run/HiiT workout. ;)

Belinda- I'm so glad you arrived safely to the US. Ugh, about your allergy to the acid reflux medicine. I'm sure Benedryl would help with the allergic reaction symptoms. I hope your feeling better now. I think you'll love Insanity, Let me know what you think of it after trying it. Have a wonderful trip and take care. I do miss seeing your daily posts, and give your furry four legged kids a hug for me. Your missed around here take care kiddo!;):)

Debbie- I'm happy to hear that you didn't have an knee issues with Low Impact Step workout, it is a really good and tough workout. Low impact does not mean its a less intense workout or that you'll sweat any less with it. Its a keeper! Great workout today, WTG!!!:)

Melissa- I totally agree with you. Its only natural for you to be doing two things at once, your a woman its what we do. Nearly everything we do is multi-tasking between work, kids, and home its hard not to do that. I don't blame you at all for working on june rotation during a meeting. I'm sure I'd do that too, besides your just being super efficient with your time what's wrong with that, eh? Nothing! Take care!

Wendy- Hi and waves~ We are getting that warm weather can you believe it! Amazing!!! I hope all is well with you, Take care! We miss you!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.