Crazy, Strong and Loving it for May 13, 2010

hriacobacci

Cathlete
I'll get us started, but I don't have anything to report yet. Not sure if it'll end up being a rest day or not. Not sure what I feel like doing. Supposed to rain tomorrow and all weekend, so it may be a run at lunch.

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Heather, we posted at the same time! Darnit!

Today was legs and I did STS Meso 1, Disc 12, Legs. Just an endurance workout with straight exercises. Had a great workout. Knee was good with this one. My legs are still shakey right now. I also did the extended stretch at the end.

I just realized I didn't ad any abs in this week. I'm hoping LIS or LIC has an ab section in them. That is my last two days of the week to get an ab workout in.

Hey Girls!

Just finished up Brazillian Butt Lift's Bum Bum workout. Yes, it sounds very funny, but not easy! Good workout for the bum bum for sure!!!! :eek: I did not expect to sweat so much. It was a combination cardio and butt moves (squat and lunge sequences). All with brazillian tropical beat music! :)

I just ate 1/2 banana, and then I'm going to head to the park for a run!!

Heather: You usually do a rest day on Thurs, or is it Wed? Enjoy it! No feeling guilty!!!

Debbie: Nice STS Leg workout today!!!. I swear, my core is sore from yesterday's Turbo Kick. There is standing core work right in with the cardio. And it always gets me good!

Nora: Nice combination of Insanity and 4DS yesterday! that's a great idea to incorporate weights in with Insanity. Awesome that you're getting some results!!! I'm very excited for ya! Loved your Schoolhouse Rock songs too!! ;)

*waves* to Jessica, Melissa (how'd the "play" go?), and Roxie!

Chris - enjoy your run. I may run at lunch. I used to always sched rest day for Fri, but started to just take it when I needed it. Not sure I really need it today, so much as I don't know what I really want to do. Supposed to be a cardio day, and really am not feeling like a long step workout. My kickboxing options are limited and I am afraid I'm going to burn myself out on those.

Hey Girls!

Just finished up Brazillian Butt Lift's Bum Bum workout. Yes, it sounds very funny, but not easy! Good workout for the bum bum for sure!!!! :eek: I did not expect to sweat so much. It was a combination cardio and butt moves (squat and lunge sequences). All with brazillian tropical beat music! :)

I just ate 1/2 banana, and then I'm going to head to the park for a run!!

Heather: You usually do a rest day on Thurs, or is it Wed? Enjoy it! No feeling guilty!!!

Debbie: Nice STS Leg workout today!!!. I swear, my core is sore from yesterday's Turbo Kick. There is standing core work right in with the cardio. And it always gets me good!

Nora: Nice combination of Insanity and 4DS yesterday! that's a great idea to incorporate weights in with Insanity. Awesome that you're getting some results!!! I'm very excited for ya! Loved your Schoolhouse Rock songs too!! ;)

*waves* to Jessica, Melissa (how'd the "play" go?), and Roxie!

Was reading yesterday's posts:

Melissa - Remember: "Conjuction junction, what's your function." ??? LMAO!!! I loved the ABC after school specials. I use to watch them all the time. Great memories!

Nora - You go with your bad self! Wow girl, You are really kicking it with your workouts. I bow down to you girl, there is no way in heck I'd do Insanity. And you do them like they are a walk in the park. Nice job. You make us all proud! ;)

Heather - It's suppose to rain here too - AGAIN! They are saying 74 today but there is not way we'll get that warm. It's still chilly out there. Very frustrating.

Chris - Sounds like you had an awesome workout! I love tropical music. It would be even better if I was on a tropical island right now! :D

Hi to everyone else! I miss Belinda already. I hope she made it to the states safely.

Back from lunchtime run. Felt really good to get outside and move around. Sometimes just sitting in the office really starts to get me down.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hi girls;)

I did my workout so I'm checking in now before I forget, LOL!!

Here's today's workout:

Insanity-Max Recovery= 50 Min
Calories burned= 751
Wow! I think the thing to remember with Shaun T and Insanity is that recovery workout doesn't mean its going to be easy. Yep, his recovery workouts will make you sweat buckets. I do enjoy Insanity because it really does make you dig deep to make yourself get through them and you feel great like you've accomplished a major feat. I'm not anywhere near the athlete or as in shape as most of you are, I just am stubborn and fight like hell to get into the shape I'd like to be in. And no, round is not a shape I strive for. LOL!!!

I'll be back later for personals. Seeya later catheletes.;)

Hugs!

Nora

Good Evening,

Finally managed to do a workout even though I have a sinus headache. I was suppose to do STS MMA Boxing but I don't own that one so I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party instead.

Stats:
43 min
38 in the zone
141 min hr
165 max hr
283 cals burned.

I hope to feel better one of these days.

:)Hi girls!;)

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Debbie- Great job on STS Legs today and the stretch. I love STS Legs they are so much fun. Regarding your comments about me and doing Insanity, it is very tough. I do the best I can and what I can with some modifications. I think having MS has made me workout obsessed and determined to fight for my mobility everyday and not take it for granted. Now, if I could just get my body to make friends with that nasty ol' scale,:D:eek: Thanks for the fun and positive comments!:)

Heather- Nice job on your lunchtime run, good for you! Bravo!!:)

Chris- I was wondering about Brazillian Butt Lift and how that workout seemed to you? Bravo on your Brazillian Butt Lift workout today.:)

I looked at the infomercial and it looked like all those exercises would infact target all the muscles of the butt and thighs. It should be a good one and I'm happy for you that you got that. I'm holding out for Turbo Fire and saving up for that so when it comes out I can get it. I also heard that P90X is coming out with new add on workout called P90Next for those that have completed P90X. And I heard that Shaun T will be coming out with Insane Asylum his follow up to Insanity. I might have to get that one.;) I'm still anxious to see what the official released version of Turbo Fire will entail and prices of it. I can't wait!!! Oh, the P90Next and Insane Asylum aren't supposed to be out until Fall, so it will be a while yet for those, still I can;t wait to see the infomercials on those. I like to use Cathe strength/weights dvds with Insanity so I don't lose any muscle gains. I will say that Insanity does work alot of muscle groups just using your bodies own weight resistance and lots of ab work too mostly standing ab work. Its intense its fun and its time efficient cardio aimed to get results. I love it, I'm insane.:p

Heather- Enjoy your rest day, goodness knows you've earned it! Have a wonderful rest day!;)

Hello's and waves to Belinda, Wendy, Jessica, Roxie, and Melissa! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.