CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR MAY 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? I still have to clean my house, and pack my suitcase. I have very bad acid reflux since yesterday, ate a lot of spicy food the last few days:mad: I can kick myself in the a$$. I going to the doc this morning so he can give me something for the pain.

I will be back later! Enjoy your workout and day.

Today was total body and I did Drill Max Total Body premix. Pretty fun premix, but more functional then endurance lifting. Got great burns with most exercises and I had to stop and rest with a lot of them. Just not use to this kind of workout.

I am so sick of being cold. This weather is just ridiculous. It's raining today and only in the 50's. Where the heck did the 70's and 80's go?

Today I'm mixing it up a bit. Instead of Power Hour, I'm going to do upper body split, I THINK from CTX or maybe from BM2, and then do High and Tight from Brazillian Butt Lift! .. I know I have high hopes, but I'd love to get in a run today too. Tomorrow's weather is gonna suck monkey butt (rain and highs in the 40's!!!), and I really would like to run 2 times a week. But we'll see. Probably won't happen today.

First, this morning, I have Reading Group with Jake's class, so my workout has to wait until later morning/early afternoon. Ya, the chance for a run ain't lookin so good.

Belinda: Hope everything gets settled before your trip tomorrow!! It sounds like a lot of fun. I'm going to Washington DC in June with my son's class , I've never been, and am looking forward to it.

Debbie: It's gotten very cold here too. Tomorrow, we're supposed to have rain and highs in the 40's!! .... Sounds like a great workout today, it's good to push yourself in different directions, right?

Nora: I can not believe you did 2 Insanity workouts in one session! YOU are crazier than I thought! LOL!!!. .... My Mother's Day was uneventful, really. Kind of like a regular working weekend. But my boys (aka my DH) surprised me with 3 new beads/charms for the new Pandora bracelet I JUST got on Friday for my bday!. I was very surprised and happy!! They are beautiful! (one is a sneaker to represent my love for running!). ... Anyhow, looking forward to hearing what craziness you do today!!!

*waves* to Heather, Jessica, Melissa and Roxie!!!

Hi ladies! Today should be cardio only and abs. I have no clue what I'm going to do to be quite honest. Our weather has been all wonky too. It was hovering just at 60 most of the weekend then it was 70 this morning? Warmer in the morning? They're saying 85 today then rain all weekend (again).

Belinda - maybe today needs to be a rest day??

Debbie - I haven't done drill max in a million years. I'm thinking that I'd just keel over if I tried to do a circuit workout LOL!

Chris - have fun with your workout.

Nora - you just kill me with your workouts. WOW. I'm tired reading the calorie burn!!!

Roxie - did you guys get hit with bad weather last night?

Hi Jessica and Melissa!

Good Morning,

Stayed home from work today throat really hurts still coughing and I am losing my voice, DD and DH have it to. I am going to try later and do KPC so I don't miss to many days this week of workouts. I wanted to come home early from work yesterday but the boss lady was sick.

Belinda-hope you get to feeling better before your trip.

Debbie-good job on the workou sounds like you are enjoying your rotation.

Chris-it was cold and rainy here yesterday suppose to be in the 7o's today and then rain again tomarrow.

Heather-we got lucky and it missed us again we did have hail right after I got to work yesterday but nothing major.

Heather - I have one of those bands for my knee. I should start using it again but it's not all that comfortable and always falls down when I'm dioing high impact. I use to wear it on my treadmill but got sick of trying to keep it up. I was the same way with the circuit workouts, I thought I would keel over. They aren't so bad, but definitely is taking me a bit to get use to that kind of training again. I have a problem with the burn I get, especially in my shoulders. I stop the exercise as soon as I feel it. I need to get past that because that is what causes results.

Nora - You are INSANE! I cannot believe the calories you burned yesterday. Incredible, nice job!

Chris - Sounds like a great combo of workouts today. You go! :eek:

Roxie - Hope you feel better sonn!!!

DH and I ran at lunch. We just did an easy run, which we both needed after the race. My lungs finally feel back to normal. I am planning on doing the last 3 combos from KPC and abs after work.

Debbie - Can you tighten the band more? Maybe I put mine on too tight, but I can't stand to even think it's slipping down. Drives me nuts, so I wear mine tighter. I probably should do an endurance rotation....

Hi girls!;)

I'll check in now with my workout and then come back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity-Max Interval Plyo=55 Min
Calories burned= 864:eek:

Let me just say that the second month of Insanity rotation is so tough you seriously feel like crawling and gasping for oxygen when your done. I think I'd mug a paramedic for oxygen LOL!!! Seriously, its super fun intense and just when you thought Insanity couldn't get tougher and more intense your into month 2 on the rotation and its like climbing mount Everest, oh mama! I like it though because I like a tough challenging workout, yep I'm Insane!:p

Have a great day and I'll be back in a little while for personals!;)

Hugs and happy workout day!;)

Nora

Hi girls,

I know I said I'd be back for personals, but I'm not feeling well so please excuse my lack of personals.;)

Take care,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.