CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR May 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will do M2 D14, Leg Trisets!

I will be back to report my workout;) Have a great weekend!

Hallo again:D

I am done with my leg workout and Leaner Legs abs!

We are having a BBQ with some friends today!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Good Afternoon,

Spent last 2 hours wih my 15 month old twin nephews now we are headed to the golf course and then to Olive Garden to celebrate DHs B-day. Haven't really decided what to do next month.

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. We had some major storms and tornadoes roll through last night, today is gray with on and off rain with another storm cell supposed to be moving in later.

Today was my least favorite of this rotation (well, 2nd to least b/c weeks 7 & 8 the sets increase by one) today was 2 sets of 18 reps (ugh)

Quads - Rear leg elevated lunges - 50#

Hamstrings - Deadlifts on bench - 50# (2 25# DBs)

Biceps - Hammer curls - 16#

Triceps - Overhead extension - 17# (should have gone heavier)

Chest - Flat bench dumbbell press - 25's

Back - Pullovers - 25/22 (managed 14 @ 25 then had to lower to 22)

Inner thigh - Plie squats - 40# (should have gone heavier)

Shoulders - Lateral raises - 10's

I also did calves at 70# and donkey kicks for the tush with 8#. After weights I did some KPC: the 3 advanced combos and 9 of the 10 drills.

Belinda - good job with legs. Enjoy your BBQ

Roxie - have a great time today!!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends!!

Roxie - sounds like you have a nice family day planned.

Belinda - enjoy your BBQ.

Heather - nice workout! I have the hardest time with pullovers. I never seem to feel anything. Must be doing something wrong..:confused:

It's beautiful here today. DD is going to wash our cars to earn some money. She made a price sheet and everything!! I think she might bail out after the first car, though. Maybe I should have her do mine first...;) I got up this morning and did Boot Camp (Intensity Series). It was a nice change.

Okay, I'm off to supervise the car washing. See ya tomorrow!

Hi girls!;)

I'm not feeling to great this week and yesterday and today probably the worst yet. My neck is so tight I swear you could play raquetball off of it. My low back hurts so needless to day comfort is an alien concept at this point. I did however make an effort to workout anyways.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity- Plyometric Cardio Circuit= 40 Min
Calories burned= 601

Tracey Effinger Squeeze Stronger- Upper body and waist premix = 39 Min
Calories burned= 266

My neck and back were killing me so I did this workout instead of CTX Upper Body Split. I did use 3lb and 5lb dumbells and did high reps still feel like I worked my upperbody though.

Total calories burned= 867 ;)

I'm off to try to eat something for a late lunch then take a shower and use my heated corn pillows on my back and neck hoping for some relief there.

Have a great Saturday girls!;)

Hugs!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.