"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 7"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? Maybe I'll go to the gym?

Have a great workout and day, everyone!

Good Morining,

Today is SB since I don't have anyone to bother me. I get my workout room back this week. Youngest DD moved out so other DD and her DH can have the room in the basement now. Everyone have a good day and enjoy whatever workouts you are doing.

Hey Girls!

Today is my last official day of "Recovery" week. I have to admit, it might have been harder than active STS for me!!! It's hard to "rest".

I'm going to do a 30 Minute cardio in a few, probably Turbo Jam: Live.

Belinda: Have a good one! How are you feeling with STS?

Roxie: SB is a fun one! And unbothered in your own space, ALONE, makes any workout even better!!!

Hi everyone!

Chris: I hear you on rest- I find that good eating and exercise go together for me. When one is missing, I can tend to lose the other. So I fight taking time "off" for that reason alone. Plus, I miss endorphins!!

Roxie: Enjoy your alone workout time. :)

I am also cardio today (again) since DH and I start STS tomorrow! Yayayayayay! Anyway, I'm thinking something Kelly Coffey Meyer- maybe step kickboxing. I was up 2 pounds this morning. :mad: I think it was the birthday indulgences from last weekend- no big deal in the big scheme of things but I want it gone. I need to take the rest of my measurements for STS today, too.

Good morning ladies. I just got done doing 4DS kickbox/bootcamp. Love that cardio premix. I felt like I reallly needed it because my butt is extremely sore from the paper plates moves in STS legs yesterday.

Belinda-have a good workout at the gym. My girlfriend just got back from her trip to Germany with Billy Blanks and she couldn't get over how beautiful the gyms were and she was extremely impressed with the workout ethic of the people over there. She said they were on fire!!!

Roxie-enjoy your time in your workout room. I know what you mean about having someone using your space!

Patti-you are going to love STS! Can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Chris-I know what you mean about recovery week. Not sure what I'm going to do in that week. I can't wake up if I don't do something so I thought I would just do a warm up in the morning when I get up. Enjoy Turbo Jam.

Have a good weekend.

Bev

Today was Legs. I went lighter then usual because 1. My thighs are getting too thick again and 2. My right knee is bugging me. I also wanted to concentrate on good form and good contractions.

10 minutes on treadmill at a slow jog.

1 minute rest between each set.

LEGS
Squats:
65# - 15/15 (warmup)
75# - 3 sets/10 reps

Bulgarian Split Squats:
65# - 3 sets/10 reps
***Next week these come out. I'm sick of doing them.

Reverse Lunges:
25's - 3 sets/10 reps
***These come out next week too.

Elevated Deads:
75# - 3 sets/10 reps

That is all.... Tomorrow is my rest day and then next week starts the 2nd month of this program.

Finished with Kelly Coffey Meyer's Cardio Kick Step Boxing- burned 725 calories. I always forget what terrific cardio that DVD is- hard but it doesn't FEEL hard. :) I love that!

Bev: That's one of my favorite cardios too- I almost have DH convinced to try the BC cardio. I think he might faint, though. :eek: I'm excited about STS too and nervous for some strange reason. Weird.

Debbie: Nice leg workout!

Belinda: When you talk about the gym it makes me want to join one again! I hope I get a chance to use Cathe's gym on Friday prior to the road trip activities. I like the atmosphere. :)

Hi girls,

No workout to report today! I been playing around with CC downloads and putting it in my ipod most of the day! Maybe I will go to the gym tomorrow?

Roxie** enjoy your workout tonight! Yah, on the workout room!

Chris** enjoy your recovery week! I still have a few weeks to go! I love STS, it’s different! I sweat buckets! How are you feeling with STS?

Patti** enjoy STS with your husband tomorrow! Have fun with your cardio today! Military gyms are free, we don’t have a member ship or anything like that! All I need is my military ID to get in!

Bev** you are talking about military gyms, right? The are beautiful! Here in Grafenwoehr we have one of the nicest gym in Europe. I love that gym! Great job with your workout this morning!

Debbie** I bought all CC 1 to 8 yesterday! LOL! WTG on your workout this morning! Be careful with your knee!

Have a great day!

TJ Cardio Party Remix was a good 30 minutes! I like that one! I have't done TJ in a while...

Patti: That is exactly how I feel when I "rest" a week. Really out of sorts, and my eating doesn't stay focused. i did do better this week, I did short cardios every other day and scheduled yogas. Still hard!!! I wasn't an angel!

Belinda: I was really pooped out after Meso 1. VERY excited about it, loved it and energized every day about it, but my body was achey all over at the end of the 4 weeks. I think I definitely have more tone in my upper body. Not so much lower. I really can't wait to get out to run more (after all this snow melts) and maybe THAT will lean out my lower end a little. that's my problem area. I don't do measurements, just go by how my clothes fit and the scale needle. (Which isn't moving down so much... But I'm also figuring out how to eat on STS, so I hope it's better with Meso 2). I'm SOOO looking forward to MESO 2, again! The same fresh excitement I had for 1! :eek:

Off to work in a few! Have a good weekend, girls!

Checking in -

I did SB last night - felt great! I'm going to do total body weights today to hit my muscles for a 2nd time this week.
I just ordered some CC -the ones on CD. I'm looking forward to getting them. I'm guessing I'll have my husband put them on his ipod, then he'll listen to/use them, then want to order the downloads of all the rest! That's my plan!
Enjoy your day, ladies!

Hey everyone - checking in late today...

This morning was 4DS Cardio power (kickbox/bootcamp premix). Yikes! I was huffing! (DH was up when I worked out so I had to look strong...lol) I burned 756 calories and was absolutely dead at the end.

Today we have been doing more work on our basement/gym area. Its finally coming together. Hopefully it will be officially done by my birthday. (end of april) That will be a great present!

I hope everyone has been having a great Saturday. Sleep in so you don't lose that hour of sleep tonight!

4ds Cardio

Hey guys I did the 4DS Double Cardio (Hi/Lo step workouts)today. I burned 707 calories. I guessed I burned so many because I always mess up on one of the moves on the hi intensity step workout. I rewind because I can bare being of key with it. Hope everyone has a great night.

Hi gang!

I'm just checking in to say that I moved today's workout to tomorrow. I had to go car shopping today and drove out of state to find one. I'm exhausted so I'll workout tomorrow and do what I would have done for today's workout.
I hope everyone had a great workout and is enjoying their weekend. :D

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.