"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 6"

STS #6 Legs Meso 1

Hey everyone I had STS Legs today and Pilates ABS from STS AB Circuits.
I burned 595 calories on legs. My workout was ok. I say this because I thing my flexibility is not that good. I guess that is why the plate exercises aren't that great for me. I did move more shallow but if I do that I am not far enough down to pick up the weights. The wall squats with the leg ext., same thing, I have trouble getting that leg extended. I need to do more stretching. I may do the Power 90 Yoga on Sunday. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend. Chat later.

Melinda

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H bis and tris. DD and her DH are going to his parents house for the weekend so I hope to get caught up on workouts and enjoy the peice and quiet. I am getting off work early today so I can work a few hours in peace and quiet tomarrow so I want to do S&H back and chest if the kids are gone.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

Melinda-I can't do the pikes on the ball I am pretty sure the plates would give me a difficult time to, it just take practice and time.

Hey guys! I did Amy Bento's Kickbox Xtreme today followed by 4DS / KB abs only. I love the abs- quick with a nice burn. I did most of Yoga Solutions KB stretch premix but the kids caught me towards the end. I burned 797 calories.

Have a great day!

TGIF!!!!

Today was STS Leg disc 9! My legs were a wee bit shakey afterwards. It felt good to work them. Those last bonus burn exercises were good ones too.
After the leg lifts I had major cramps in my butt. :)

Its going to be in the 50's again today. I am loving that! Unfortunately I am at work again and we have no windows. sigh.

What are everyones plans for the weekend? My DH and I will be working in the basement again. :)

Hey Everyone!

I didn't get a good chance to check in yesterday. I'm still in my Recovery Week after Meso 1. I did 4DS: LIS, and then played with Tracey's Steady State Step. It is pretty complicated, but I think once I get it, I'm going to love doing it! The music is fun and I like tracey's personality.

Today, I woke up with a one-sided headache. The Neti Pot didn't work and I don' t want to take any pills. My plan for today is CLEAN THE HOUSE MAX and yoga/stretch!

Great workouts or planned workouts for today, everyone!

The weekend brings what it always does for me: Work. I work 7p-7a every Saturday and Sunday.

Today was cardio again. Got two days of cardio in this week and that's what I'll do from now on with this rotation. I think I need it. I did a Cardio Coach mix I made up but didn't go balls to the wall. Today I just tried to keep my HR in my in-zone and did pretty well.

Cardio Stats:
46 minutes
6 minutes below zone
24 minutes in zone
18 minutes above zone
379 calories burned
2.7 miles travelled

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi everyone. I did Disc 9 today and loved it as much as all the other leg workouts. I swear I am the only one that loves working my legs! Those paper plate moves in the bonus were something else. How does she come up with this stuff?????

Have a good weekend ladies. It's supposed to be 75 and sunny all weekend.

Bev

Hi everyone,

I did disc 6 this evening! I burned 587 cal.!

Debbie, I just ordered CC 1-8 ! I can't figure out how to downleads, have to wait until DH cames back in 2 weeks!

Have a great day!

Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday:)

Today's Workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 2 revised= 39 min
Calories Burned= 386
Distance= 2.66 miles
BPM= 146 which is my 80% MHR at this level for 20 min in zone.
BPM= 126-135= 70-75% of MHR at this level for 17 min total.

STS- Legs, Meso 1, wk3, Disc 9= 55 min- Calories burned= 451
I really love doing the leg work on STS so far. Today it seemed even faster than usual time just flew by. The only exercise that was super difficult for me and a struggle was the One Legged Deadlifts with Toes elevated using 3/1 count. This proved to be supremely difficult with the balance challenge especially for me with MS this does really underscores my balance issues, but I did what I could not wanting to give up.

Core Max- Tough Core premix= 18 min. Calories Burned= 123

well, that's it for me today. Have a great Friday night and seeya all tomorrow at the next check in. ;)

Hugs,:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.