Crazy strong and loving it for March 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Yesterday I did take my dogs for a long walk! I didn't get my stretch in :rolleyes: I was to tired. My plan is to do cardio today and a nice stretch!

I will try to be back later, still need to clean my house. Wished I had done it yesterday:confused:

Have a great weekend! I will try to be back later!

Good Morning,

Today I will do TJ 20 min Cardio Party I am alittle weak so I am staying light on workouts until I build my strength, I will also do some kind of wt. work.

Belinda-have a good day.

Hey Girls...

Feeling icky today. Have one of my headaches. But I'm going to try to do KPC Premix w/ abs.

Belinda: I'm jealous of your stretches !! Enjoy! How is the weather there lately? Getting to be spring like?

Roxie: Slowly but surely! TJ is a great little sweat and short..Enjoy!

Nora: I've wondered about Squeeze...hmmm... I think I may put it on my 'to get' list when I earn my amazon GC again. Great cal burn for a "rest" day! ;)

*waves* to Debbie, Heather and Wendy

Hi girls,

Thanks for your kind words and hugs! You girls are the best!

Done with my workout/cleaning the house and cooking dinner! I ended up doing KPC "Kicking and Punching" premix. It was a short, I even broke a little sweat with that workout. I also did the abs from KPC. Plus I did SM with the bands! That is it for me today.

Chris, (((HUGS))) I hope you feel better soon. Can you believe this, we got 5" of snow last night, it's still coming down, WTH! We had nice weather last few days, not sure what happend. I don't think we ever get summer:(

Waves HI to Debbie, Nora, Roxie and Heather (hope you feel better!).

Have a great weekend!

Hi ladies. Hope you're all having a great day so far. It's sunny and 60 here! SOOO happy. Finished up Pyramid Upper body (muscles shaking like crazy) and now DH and I are going to go for a short run. Nothing too fast or far as I haven't run in a while. Just need to get outside and enjoy this weather while we have it.

Guess I missed the notice about KPC today Chris and Belinda!! LOL

Here are my stats:

19 min
16 in the zone
137 min hr
163 max hr
120 cals burned.

Ab Jam:
9 min
6 in the zone
131 min hr
158 max hr
53 cals burned.

I almost did KPC cardio today that is way to funny.

Well the run was really great. It felt so nice to be outside! Hi to everyone and I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Hi girls,

No workouts for today and tomorrow. I need to make sure to rest today and tomorrow to be ready for Cathe's March 2010 rotation which I plan to start on Monday, I can't wait!:D

I hope all of you ladies are having a great weekend and take care! Seeya at monday's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.