Crazy strong and loving it for March 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

My husband's best friend passed away yesterday. DH took it every hard! He had cancer! I hate the word cancer, it takes so many lives:(

I wil do some yoga today and walk the dogs. I do enjoy my recovery week.

Sorry, I haven't had time for personals!

Have a great and healthy day!

Good Morning,

I have know idea what workout I am going to do tonite depends on how I feel, still dizzy.

Belinda-sorry to hear about Dhs lose give him a comfort hug for me.

Hi ladies. HAPPY FRIDAY! I got up and did Cardio Fusion this morning (well, 55 mins of it). I made a promise to go shorter with cardio this week, so I cut myself off today.

Wendy - sounds like yesterday was a SB kind of day!

Nora - I totally understand about caving in and working out. I am dying to hit the weights, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

Roxie - have you been back to the doctor?

Belinda - sorry to hear the news. Hope you enjoy your rest day.

Debbie - any word on the job front?

Chris - what's on tap for you today?

Hi ladies. HAPPY FRIDAY! I got up and did Cardio Fusion this morning (well, 55 mins of it). I made a promise to go shorter with cardio this week, so I cut myself off today.

Wendy - sounds like yesterday was a SB kind of day!

Nora - I totally understand about caving in and working out. I am dying to hit the weights, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

Roxie - have you been back to the doctor?

Belinda - sorry to hear the news. Hope you enjoy your rest day.

Debbie - any word on the job front?

Chris - what's on tap for you today?

Heather-I went back wednesday and she said my ear looks good and told me to quit using the patch and diuretic, but I ended up putting the patch back on last night and I am still taking the meclizine. It is just going to take time.

Well I hope you feel better soon!!!

Heather-I went back wednesday and she said my ear looks good and told me to quit using the patch and diuretic, but I ended up putting the patch back on last night and I am still taking the meclizine. It is just going to take time.

Hmm? I thought I had checked in this morning. I've had a busy day, so I guess I missed it :eek:

Today I switched up with tomorrow's rotation workout, because I had more time today. So I did Power Hour (minus abs and stretch) followed by 40/20. Oh my god. Tough stuff!!!! I LOVED those minute breaks in 40/20 more than chocolate, when they came. They were sweet!!! :) .... Oh, and my legs are KILLING me today from yesterday's run . KILLING. My shins, my hams, my thighs my butt. ALL of them. *sigh*. I was walking slower than the old ladies at the grocery store today. :D

Belinda: I'm sorry about your DH's friend. I understand. I';ve been an oncology nurse for 20+ years, and it never ever gets easy. I'm so very grateful for what I have when I come home from a night's work.

Roxie: I hate when illnesses linger. It's very frustrating. :(

Heather: I'm proud of you for taking it easier!!! I know that's hard for you to do. I did it for you today!!! ;)

I'm beat. Oh yeah. It's my TOM, which gets me good when I least expect it. Just a VERY heavy head and EXTREME fatigue. And for some reason, I end up pushing myself more during it. I just vacuumed and dusted and bleached the bathroom. Help! Now i have to do dinner.

*waves* to Nora and Wendy!!!!

Good Evening,

I didn't do any wts. tonite but I did do Basic Step which wasn't much but it was something. When I finished I was like a weeble wabble, very unstable.

Stats:
26 min
25 in the zone
136 min hr
153 max hr
164 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Just checking in I caved again today.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 Min to Fitness Kickboxing- Premix- Knockout Mix= 53 Minutes I added 1lb each weighted gloves on each hand.
Calories burned= 507

This is a fun workout!:D Kelly, made me a sweaty mess in this one. I've done this a half dozen times and liked it every time I've done it and very glad I have in my exercise dvd library. KCM is a very solid instructor who doesn't do dancey complicated choreography at all. Kelly's style is more athletic and no nonesense type of workouts, which I love. Kelly's 30 Minutes to fitness dvd's are all keepers in my opinion, I have them all. Its nice to have her to mix into my workouts and add fresh faces and variety that way it keeps my workouts fresher and fun to go back to visit. :)

Tracy Effinger- Squeeze Stronger Premix- Lowerbody & Abs= 43 Minutes
Calories burned= 264

Ok, this is a killer workout and you will feel it big time in 3minutes or less oh yeah. Tracy makes it hurt but in a good way, this is a doms guaranteed type of workout with little to next to no equipment. Yep, that's right she's evil!:p My legs were quivering big time. The ab section is only about ten minutes but its intense. I used my old firm stick that I had left from the firm and it worked great, and she also had us use a chair with a high back, and a playground type ball. To sub for the weighted bar you could use a broomstick, so no special stuff required for this particular premix. The other one I have not done yet but did preview it. It requires a range of dumbells from 1 to 15 lbs, most catheletes have that type of equipment so no worries there either. She likes to sculpt with low weights and lots of fast high reps so its primarily a sculpting and toning workout. Good stuff though, this was a new instructor for me so it was fun to check out. It's a keeper but I'll probably do this one occasionally. ;)

Total calories burned from these workouts= 771

Debbie- I hope your loving this resting and sleeping in week so far, you deserve it. Enjoy!!:)

Belinda- so sorry to hear about your husbands friends passing.:( I know what you mean about hating cancer. I do too, I truly hope there is a cure that is discovered soon. I hope you had a nice walk with your dogs and enjoyed your yoga today. Take care and tell your hubby I'm sorry about his friend, that's always tough. Hugs to you both!;)

Roxie- sorry your still having dizziness, please take care and get lots of rest this weekend. Get better soon, and workout only if your up to it.;)

Heather- Great job on your Cardio Fusion workout today!:D:cool: I know its hard not going for it on your workouts when you know that you can and usually do. I'm right there with ya this week in my rest week. I miss working out so much I caved yesterday and today, but I didn't go for a marathon of workouts like I usually like to do. I have to constantly remind myself this is a rest week for me, I keep forgetting that because it just seems so wrong.:p I've spent years transforming my mental attitude from couch potato to working out daily mind set, now it just seems so wrong not to workout. LOL!!! Take it easy.

Chris- Great workout for you today!! ^^^5's, I have that workout for next week. I'll be doing the March 2010 rotation of Cathe's so this workout you did today sounds great, I can't wait. If you want a killer leg workout that doesn't require a lot of stuff to do it, try "Squeeze Stronger" with Tracy Effinger, its a killer. Hugs to you for being an oncology nurse, that's got to be tough. ;) Nurses rock!!!!:cool:

Wendy- *Hi and waves!* I hope all is well, and that you're having a fantastic workout today and great Friday! Have a great weekend!;):)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.