Crazy strong and loving it for March 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry, I didn't came back yesterday! I have an ear infection since I left the ENT doc on Tuesday.:confused:

Yesterday I did do some exerices with the foam roller. I also took my dogs for a nice long walk. My plan today is to do some cardio and ab workout.

Heather and Nora hope you feel better soon!

I will be back to catch up on personals!

Hi girls,

On Tuesday I saw a doctor in Ophthalmology ,Endocrinology,Oncology, ENT and Mammogram:confused: there was one more, can't think of it right now:eek:

They took over 14(tubs) of blood tests! That was fun, I was getting dizzy getting that much blood drawn at once. I have to wait two weeks to get the results from the blood tests! Most of them are sent to the US!

My white blood cells are low, I think I told you all about it before. I had a normal white blood count in 2002, since than If's low. The Ocology doc is the one who ordered all the blood tests. He doesn't think I have cancer, he believes it's due to all my ear infections I had over the last 12 years. Just to make sure, he is checking!

The ENT doctor got all the fluid out of my ear, that was painful! Before she does surgery, she wants my ear infection to be healed. Good luck with that!:p She gave me some ear meds I have to put in my ear at night, so my ear is draining. I feel like I have acid in my ear:confused:

I also need surgery on my right eye, it's not aligned correctly.

I got the results from my mammogram, it's fine! :eek:Yeah!

I also saw a doctor for my thyroid. My thyroid is fine, she took a utrasound and more blood tests!

I am not sure I am missing something! I still can't remember the one doctor I saw? I am getting old!

I ended up doing SJP "All Step" premix 26 min.

I still need to walk the dogs and work my abs! I will be back later!

Good Morning,

Today for me is 4DS LIS step only still haven't managed to do any wts yet cold is much better and doc says ear looks better to still have some dizziness.

Belinda-sounds like they put you through the wringer hop all those tests come back normal.

Hi ladies. Last night I ended up doing Step Moves. I know I shouldn't have, but I was just going stir crazy. It really felt good to get moving and that workout isn't terribly intense. This morning I got up and did SB. Yikes, it felt like I hadn't workout in a week doing that one. My legs felt heavy and shaky. I wasn't sure I was going to make the last part of the challenge. But I did (barely).

Belinda - sounds like good news for the most part! Good job with SJP.

Nora - no need to ever apologize for not being able to do personals!! You get better!

Chris - how was MM?

Wendy - good job with 40/20 and weights.

Debbie - hope you're having a good day!

Roxie - Good job with your workout!

Hi Everyone...

today on the rotation is 45 minute run. I'm trying to decide on whether I should or not! The weather calls for blustery and cloudy, but it looks nice now. I may chance it!

Yesterday I did do MM, and what do ya know? I loved it! I actually haven't done total body weightwork like that in forEVER. it's kind of nice moving from one body part to the next. Although I've gotten just vague DOMS, nothing big, especially lower body. Not much there at all. I know if I run today, I'll be walking funny tomorrow though. It's been a LONG time since I've run!

I'm so tired today. Stayed up late for the series finale of Nip/Tuck. God, I loved that show. I'm so sad it's over for good. :(

Belinda
: Holy cow! You sure did get put through the ringer! But it's got to be a good thing to be THORoughly checked out. I'm glad you're getting it done. Good workouts! SJP step only is a blast! I love that step work and music!

Nora: sorry you're under the weather. my cold/snotty head has finally cleared up! There's light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!! Take care!!

Wendy: Nice workout(s) yesterday! Yikes, you must have eaten a LOT of carbs ! LOL!...

Roxie: Good to hear you're feeling better! Did you decide to up your Vitamin C and Zinc intake ? Vitamin D too!

Heather: I do understand the restlessness, but can't believe you tackled SB today! Hope you feel ok and get all better. That kind of bug can really tax your body for a while. Drink lots to rehydrate!!!

Debbie: Hope you're getting some good sleep in, and good stretches!

Better get to it...before the winds pick up to "blustery"!

Chris - I am definitely downing the water like crazy. I got terribly dehydrated! So all I'm drinking is water, water, and more water. Glad you enjoyed MM. I always end up really enjoying MM, ME, and PH after a long hiatus from them. Hope you get in that run! I am planning on running this weekend. It's supposed to be sunny and 60!!! WOOOHOO!

Hi Everyone...

today on the rotation is 45 minute run. I'm trying to decide on whether I should or not! The weather calls for blustery and cloudy, but it looks nice now. I may chance it!

Yesterday I did do MM, and what do ya know? I loved it! I actually haven't done total body weightwork like that in forEVER. it's kind of nice moving from one body part to the next. Although I've gotten just vague DOMS, nothing big, especially lower body. Not much there at all. I know if I run today, I'll be walking funny tomorrow though. It's been a LONG time since I've run!

I'm so tired today. Stayed up late for the series finale of Nip/Tuck. God, I loved that show. I'm so sad it's over for good. :(

Belinda
: Holy cow! You sure did get put through the ringer! But it's got to be a good thing to be THORoughly checked out. I'm glad you're getting it done. Good workouts! SJP step only is a blast! I love that step work and music!

Nora: sorry you're under the weather. my cold/snotty head has finally cleared up! There's light at the end of the tunnel, I promise!! Take care!!

Wendy: Nice workout(s) yesterday! Yikes, you must have eaten a LOT of carbs ! LOL!...

Roxie: Good to hear you're feeling better! Did you decide to up your Vitamin C and Zinc intake ? Vitamin D too!

Heather: I do understand the restlessness, but can't believe you tackled SB today! Hope you feel ok and get all better. That kind of bug can really tax your body for a while. Drink lots to rehydrate!!!

Debbie: Hope you're getting some good sleep in, and good stretches!

Better get to it...before the winds pick up to "blustery"!

You all are having great workouts!!! Nice job everyone!

Heather - You didn't take any time off after our rotation? What are you doing now? Anything specific?

Thanks all! I'm having a great week of sleeping in. My hip flexor still really bothers me. I'm not sure what is going on with it. It's tight one day and fine the next. So I don't get it. I may end up taking another week off if it isn't better. I want to start doing Cardio Coach workouts again and I just can't do my treadmill with this tightness. And quite frankly, I'm getting sick of kickbox and step workouts.

I'm just doing cardio, no weights. Trying to do shorter cardio workouts too. I am clueless as to what my next weight rotation is going to be.

You all are having great workouts!!! Nice job everyone!

Heather - You didn't take any time off after our rotation? What are you doing now? Anything specific?

Thanks all! I'm having a great week of sleeping in. My hip flexor still really bothers me. I'm not sure what is going on with it. It's tight one day and fine the next. So I don't get it. I may end up taking another week off if it isn't better. I want to start doing Cardio Coach workouts again and I just can't do my treadmill with this tightness. And quite frankly, I'm getting sick of kickbox and step workouts.

Checking in -

Today I did SB and totally ROCKED it! Had such a great workout - and I actually burned what the WM said I should! That never happens! I also did S&H back. I am liking doing a full cardio with one body part.
Roxie, Nora and Heather, I hope you get to feeling better. Roxie, just like Heather said - lots of fluids (WATER!).
Belinda - wow, what a time with the Doctors! I see you wasted no time getting back into your workouts - atta girl!
Chris - glad you liked MM. And, yes, I'd gotten into the Triscuits again. At least I ate them in the afternoon and not at night, though, right!???!??! Did you run today?
Debbie - yay for you on enjoying your rest! It's been a while since I've done a CC, too. If it's not too much trouble, can you send me your last workout? If you need my home email, I'll gladly provide it!
Okay, got to help the DDs with homework. Well, my youngest anyway. She's not terribly motivated in the homework dept.
Have a great night....

Hi girls:)

I have a confession to make. Yep, I couldn't take it any longer and caved. I worked out today. I had a blast and sweated so much it was dripping off my face and nose.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio & Weights= 60 min
Calories burned= 532
I went heavier than Cathe and gang did in this one. It felt great. I don't think I've ever done Cardio & Weights before, I've done Imax 2 plenty of times but not that one. Its a keeper and fun circuit style workout.

Belinda- I'm glad that the doc's are done taking viles of blood. I'd tell them you charge by the vile fair is fair.:p I hope that everything comes back from the tests ok. Hang in there kiddo, Yuck on the ear infection I hate those. I had those every time the weather changed as a kid, it was never fun.

Roxie- I hope you had fun doing 4DS LIS Step only, I really like that one alot. Glad to hear that your feeling better and that the cold is getting better and your ears too! I'm having the cold, sinus, and ear stuff and dizziness too. I'm not sure in my case how much dizziness is due to my MS and how much is due to just being sick. Oh well, I'm glad your feeling better, hang in there.;)

Heather- Nice job with SB today!! I know I really felt a huge difference taking off several days and then doing C+W, man I was a sweaty mess. It felt great though!

Chris- I hope you had a great run today. It sounds like your doing Cathe's March 2010 rotation. I think I'll start that one Monday, it looks like a really good mix to me and I can't wait to start it. Take care!;)

Debbie- I hope your enjoying your week off from working out. I caved and worked out today but kept it to just 60 min. Enjoy your rest between rotations and decadently enjoy sleeping in.:D

Wendy- ^^^555's for rocking your SB workout today! SB is a fun one and the time just flys by. I hope all goes well with the homework help tonight. Hang in there!;)

Ok, girls I'm off to go make dinner and watch CSI! I love that show!;)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.