"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 31"

Good morning. I did CTX kickbox this morning and was supposed to do that quick fix cardio but I don't have a way to time myself so I did some of the drills from 4DS Boot camp. I came out to the same amount of time that Cathe has listed so I guess that works for me!

Have a good day ladies.

Bev

Morning! I am repeating week 2 of STS so I did Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 followed by the 11 minute cardio premix from Yoga Solutions. I burned 859 calories. :eek: I'm not sure why that was so high today- I did note that my HR seemed pretty high, a little more than usual. Weird.

Bev: I'm not doing those cardio quick fixes either- just don't appeal to me or they seem too noisy to be doing in the house at 5:30 in the morning. :) I like your idea of the BC drills.

Hi Belinda! I have no doubt you are on a date with CC today. :p

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning all!

This morning I worked Triceps and Biceps and had a great workout. Upped my weights a bit on a couple exercises and that about killed me.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup.

8 sets - 20 seconds on/10 seconds off for each exercise

2 minute rest between each exercise.

TRICEPS
Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions:
45# - 8 sets/9-6 reps (up 5#)
***First 5 sets were good, last three killed.

Bench Dips:
BW - 8 sets/15-9 reps
***Ok, I don't think I'll ever be able to these all the way through. These and pushups are the HARDEST! I had to stop early on two sets.

Overhead Dumbbell Extension:
20# - 8 sets/15-9 reps
***These burned like crazy too. Last three sets were brutal.

BICEPS
Barbell Curls:
40# - 8 sets/8-6 reps (up 5#)
***This was hard but not as bad as I thought it would be. HR spiked a lot on this exercise though.

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
12's - 8 sets/8-7 reps
***Burned!

Hammer Curls:
12's - 8 sets/9-8 reps
***These burned too. Biceps were fried.

Then I got on the treadmill for a 10 minute jog. Felt good and I didn't want to stop but I ran out of time.

HR STATS:
1 hr. 3 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
48 minutes in zone
12 minutes above zone
478 calories burned

That is all....

Hi girls,

Just a quick check in! Today I am taking an unexpected rest day, my nose is so stuffed up! I can't hardly breath through my nose! I did take my dogs for an hour + walk! Now I am sneezing my butt off! If I don't feel any better by tomorrow, I will see a doctor. I am wondering if I have allergies, that would be something new? I will make up for today on Sunday. I hate when I do that!

Bev, Debbie and Patti excellent workout!

Patti, I wished I had a date with CC today instead of this crap:mad:

Today was CTX Kickbox and the first two drill sections of KPC + abs. (A whole mix of things!) I have to say - who had the bright idea of doing kickbox punching on the day after shoulders, chest and tris??? Oh yeah - that was cathe! I have major DOMS again today. I didn't think I would because I didn't feel them right away like last weeks WO - but alas I woke up very sore. Yay! I can definitely see more definition in my arms. I am loving it.

I hope everyone is doing great on this Tuesday morning!

Good evening ladies!:)

Just checking with Today's Workout:

CTX-Kickbox= Warmup, Kickbox, cool down, ABS and stretch= 49 Min (Everything but Wts.)
Calories Burned = 468
I was supposed to do plus a cardio quick fix segement but I opted to do Cardio Coach.

So....

I did CCV2= 39 min
Calories burned= 399
Distance= 3.10 miles
Intro + Warm up approx. = 6min BPM= 88 to start- ending at 126= 50%-70% MHR.
Challenge 1= 8 min approx. BPM= 130-135 = 70%+ 75% of MHR.
Challenge 2= 8:24 BPM= 137-139= 75%+ not quite reaching 80% of MHR.
Steady State REst= 3 min BPM = 130 BPM = 70% + MHR.
Challenge 3= 8:39 BPM= 145-149= 80%+ MHR almost reaching 85% of MHR.
Cool Down = 5 min. I jogged at a Level three pace to increase distance and HR, for 3:30 then reduced my pace to a brisk walk the remaining 1:30.
Stretch.

That's it for me today. I feel like I cheated almost by not doing wts. :p It sounds like everyone has had a great workout today Congrats & Hugs!;):):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.