"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 3

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today is cardio, not sure what yet:eek:

I will be back to report my workout!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Hi girls,

I did iTread 13 at the gym! I also will take my dogs for a long walk again!

I will be back later.

Hi to everyone that checks in today!

Good morning. I just got done doing Interval Max. Have never done that one before. I can't believe how young Cathe looks on those workouts!!

Belinda-hope you enjoy your walk with the dogs. We still have some snow and ice here and it's cold but at least the sun's out today.

Debbie-I never thought of eating more carbs!! So does that mean I can splurge and have a bagel when I go to Panera this week??????? WEW HEW! I've been trying to only do that once a month and even then I just do a whole grain with peanut butter on.

Have a great day and a great workout everyone.

Bev

Today was suppose to be cardio but I think I need to split up the two cardio sessions I have in this rotation. I did one yesterday and I'll do the other tomorrow. This marks my 3rd week on this rotation. Seems like it should be the 4th week and I may treat it like it is. This rotation seems to be dragging. I worked Chest, Shoulders and Triceps

I took some nigh time sinus tabs last night and it was all I could do to wake up this morning. I almost went back to bed just to sleep it off but since I got out of bed I decided to stay up. I was groggy for a long time but finally got some energy and woke up in the middle of my workout.

I forgot to get on my treadmill (this is how tired I was) so I did it after my workout.

1 minute rest between each set.

CHEST
Pushups:
20/20 on toes
***Warmup. Didn't want to do a light bench for 2 sets.

Bench Press:
85# - 10
90# - 10/10

Incline Dumbbell Press:
35's - 10
37's - 10
40's - 10 (up 1 rep)

SHOULDERS
Arnold Press:
20's - 10 (up 3#)
21's - 10 (up 1#)
22's - 8 (up 2#)
***No warmup. I just don't understand the warmup sets. I can see doing it before the workout begins, but not with each body part. Once I got done with my chest work my entire upper body was warmed up. So I'm skipping them from now on.

Lateral Raise:
11's - 10/10/10
***Right shoulder was a bit cranky this a.m.

TRICEPS
Close Grip Bench Press:
70# - 10
75# - 10
80# - 10 (up 2 reps)
***Again, no warmup for tri's.

Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions:
55# 10
57# - 10/9 (up 1 rep with last set)

10 minutes on treadmill on 7% incline.

That is all....

Thank God!

Bev - LOL! Sorry to burst your bubble but a bagel won't cut it. Add in some oatmeal or a sweet potato (why does potato look mispelled?). No white carbs. Sorry!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite is TM for 30mins. Not feeling any DOMS in my legs this am from S&H so that tells me I seriously need to go up in wt, I have been afraid to because of my knee but 20lbs isn't cutting it so I am going to try start with 30 and go from there. I matched Cathe on all the shoulder work but not really feeling those either.

Debbie-sounds like you need a new rotation (hint hint).

Bev-isn't Debbie a party pooper?

Belinda-good job on the workout.

Everyone have a good day.

RATS!

Darnit Debbie. I was all prepared to scarf down that bagel this week!!!!!! I do eat oatmeal every day so I guess I'll add in a sweet potato somewhere. I was envisioning me eating that bagel and thinking that Fitness Freak actually told me to eat it! lol

Thanks for all the help you give us on this thread.

Bev

Morning! I did Cardio Fusion this morning. I burned 770 calories- something close to that. My HRM is upstairs and I'm too lazy to go look at it.

I was supposed to start STS this week but my shoulder is what is strained, not my bicep like I first thought. So I thought next week will work! LOL. I think I am kind of dreading the first four weeks of endurance workouts. I did them for so long that now I'm over them! Anyway, I'll get it started. I took off yesterday and Sunday so I had a nice rest. I will also rest upper body this week mostly- stick to cardio and lower body work.

Hi girlks,

I still have to do my ab workout:p

Bev. ** nice job on Interval Max today! That’s an old one. Lol! We have no more snow, yah! I did take my dogs for an hour long walk. Enjoy your sweet potato! I love them; I eat a small one without anything!

Debbie** sinus tabs make me feel groggy, that’s way I don’t take any. I don’t like that feeling. Hope you feel better soon. Nice workout, girl! What do you think of STS ab circuit?

Rockie** enjoy your TM run!

Hi to everyone that follows!

Debbie-sounds like you need a new rotation (hint hint).

Roxie - LOL! I think I'm just ready to move onto the next 4 weeks. This is a real change for me to work each muscle group twice in one week. Makes the weeks seem much longer for some reason.

Darnit Debbie. I was all prepared to scarf down that bagel this week!!!!!! I do eat oatmeal every day so I guess I'll add in a sweet potato somewhere. I was envisioning me eating that bagel and thinking that Fitness Freak actually told me to eat it! lol

Thanks for all the help you give us on this thread.

Bev

Bev - LOL! Sorry about that!!! Add in a sweet potato and maybe an apple or banana. See how that makes you feel. No white breads! :p

Debbie** sinus tabs make me feel groggy, that’s way I don’t take any. I don’t like that feeling. Hope you feel better soon. Nice workout, girl! What do you think of STS ab circuit?

Belinda - I'm still very groggy. Never again. It's all I can do is stay awake here at work. I haven't watched the ab circuit yet. I will later today and let you know. I've been meaining to check that DVD out and keep forgetting. How do you like it?

Hey Everyone - today was Imax original for me. I'm not feeling well again today and just was not into the workout at all. I felt like instead of jumping I should be melting to the floor and relaxing. :( I did burn 665 calories - but just don't feel energetic at all! I hate being sick!

Debbie - it sounds like you aren't doing so hot either. I hate waking up and not being "awake" for the very start of your workout. However, with working out in the morning most of my workouts are done in a daze for the first half...

sigh.

Hi girls,

I made this oven cleaner on Sunday! Thought I would share it with you. My oven is nice and clean:p The best part, it's notoxic! I clean my entire houes notoxic.

Overnight oven cleaner

1 cup water, divided
10 drops sweet orange, lemon or rosemary essential oil (I left that out, didn’t had any)
½ cup salt
2 tablespoons liquid castile soap (I used Dr. Broenner
¼ cup vinegar ( I use Heinz)

- Block the vents in the oven floors with aluminum foil or wax paper. Preheat the oven 300 F for 15 min, then leave the door open.

- Combine ¼ cup water with essential oil in a spray bottle and shake well.

- combine ¼ cup salt with ½ cup baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture on the oven floors (If you have an old parmesan shaker, clean and use that), paying particular attentions to spills areas.
-
Mix ¼ cup water wit the remaining ¾ cup backing soda,1/4 cup salt and the castile soap, Spread the mixture on the oven walls. Remove the foil or wax paper from the vents and allow the mixture to sit overnight.

- combine the remaining ½ cup water with the vinegar in a spray bottle. In the morning spray the oven walls and floor generously with the mixture. Wipe well (paper towels)using fine steel wool to work off any stubborn spots. Rinse several times to remove any residue.

The Naturally Clean Home (Nontoxic Cleaners) Karyn Siegel- Maier

Happy cleaning!:p My stove is nice and clean!

Last edited:
Hey Everyone...

Great workouts today!

I did Cardio Fusion: All Step Cardio Premix today. It was just enough for a "recovery week" workout, i think. I did the stretch afterwards, and then added on some more of my own.

Hi all:D

Just stopping by to check in.

Here's what I did in my workout today:

Cardio Coach Volume 2= 29 min, skipped intro and challenge 3.
Calories burned= 293
Distance= 2.05 miles
BPM 135,145,153 during duration of my shortened CCV2 workout.

Imax Original = 60 min
Calories burned= 614

STS- Ab Circuits- No equipment abs= 17.5 min
Calories burned= 93

That's it for me today. Have a great Tuesday everyone!

Hugs!

Nora

Low Max

Today was low max for me. I burned 772 calories. I had to do the evening workout. I woke up at around 2:30 and really didn't get back to sleep until 4ish. It's at is almost 9pm now. I hope I can wind down and get to sleep so I can hit it 4:30am.

Bev, I understand your pain of passing up the white bread Panera bagels. I absolutely love the cinnamon one. The clumps of sugar.....oh my goodnees. Add the cream cheese not sure which one but it has nuts in it. Anyway, don't want to make it harder for you. The sweet potato or oatmeal will be just as good, right? :rolleyes It is the wiser investment you will be thankful for it later.:)

Karen and Debbie hope you feel better and have great workouts tomorrow. Hello to all and have a great night.

Melinda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.