"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 26 "

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with CCV 3:p:D What a great workout! I burned 738 cal., I was sweating buckets with all those hills and sprints! LOL! Had a great workout!

Off to the showe, than take the dogs for a walk!

Have a great day and workout! Work it, girls:eek:

Good morning everyone. I just got done doing Step Blast and my legs are now totally fried between this morning and yesterday's workout. I think I'll be using the epsom salts tonight.

Belinda-you sure are loving those CC workouts. I know that my days of high impact workouts are numbered so I'm going to have to invest in a piece of equipment one of these days so that I can use CC. I'm lucky that I'm still doing step with these 55 year old legs! lol

Debbie-you totally made my day yesterday when you said that you have a cheat day. That means that I can have a bagel on Saturday. WEW HEW!! It takes so little to make me happy.

Have a good day.

Bev

Morning! I did Cardio Kicks and burned 591 calories- I always start out thinking the workout isn't that tough and then ha! I even go to 100% of my max heart rate during it. I like the punching drills at the end.

Belinda: Holy calorie burn! You go!

Bev: Ah, bagels. My cheat preference would be pizza, I think. Hmm, maybe I'll plan one of those soon. :)

Yesterday afternoon was a nightmare. My server at work decided to lose part of the harddrive. The part of the harddrive where my newspaper software is sitting on. :mad: I have to go in early today to see what I can do with it, Gene and I were there until 9 last night trying to recover the file that is corrupted. There was no saving it and my last backup was from last Thursday and I was told that the file Ineed is not even on mh backup. :mad: When I started doing backups for this system I was told to only backup .dbf files. Well, I should have been backing up .dbt files as well and the .dbt file is the one that I need. So my classifieds are all gone and the earliest I can recover from is March 3rd. :mad:

Anyways, I'll have to rekey in all the ads from March 3rd and that means today I'm screwed. I just have to hope I get all the new ads in from this week and I have most of them sitting on my desk. I'll have to manually type them in. What a pain in the ass.

I'm going to start backing that damn system up nightly from now on. Which is what I should have been doing but you know how that goes.

So anyways, today should be real fun...

Today was Shoulders and I got up real early to get this done. I only did shoulders today but still had a great workout.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup

20 second on/10 seconds off.

2 minutes rest between each exercise.

SHOULDERS
Overhead Barbell Press:
25# - 8 sets/12-8 varied reps
***Again, these burned like a mother. My endurance on this exercise really sucks. It burns like crazy.

Front Raises:
12.5# - 8 sets/10-9 varied reps (up 2.5#)
***These were burning but not as bad as the above exercise.

Lateral Raise:
8's - 8 sets/10-9 reps (up 3#)
***This was a good weight. Got a great burn.

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
10's - 8 sets/12 reps (up 2#)
***These burned too, good weight.

Barbell Shrugs:
45# - 8 sets/16-15 varied reps
***My right trap is really tight for some reason. It was like that last week as well. Good burn here.

HR Stats:
45 minutes
2 minutes below zone
41 minutes in zone :eek:
2:30 minutes above zone
329 calories burned

Wanted at least a 400 calorie burn today but I just needed to get done and get to work. Wish me luck!

That is all...

Bev - You are so funny! You go girl! Enjoy that bagel!

Hey All!

Yesterday was Disc 20 (yes! 20!... HALFWAY there :eek:) LEGS. My glutes are talking to me today!

So I'm excited, yet a little leary, about my planned cardio today. Going to do CTX 10/10/10 at home and then head to the park later and do my newly purchased CC for my run!!! I got #1 (shorter one I wanted to start off with) and then #5 & #7 (i read that these were good for outdoor runs). So I'm jumping on the CC Wagon!!

Awesome cal burn today, Belinda!

Bev, SB is a fun, crazy , sweaty workout!

Debbie, what do you do for a living? I'm going to guess Newspaper Editor? Sounds like a crazy mess there! Your shoulder workout looks like it really toasted you today!!

Today was Step Blast. Since my legs were killing me I did it on the 6 inch step instead of the 8. My workout was great - I burned over 600 calories and then...my HRM broke. It will no longer take my HR. I was only semi upset - the thing upsets me more than it makes me feel good. Oh well! At least its almost Friday!

DH has the weekend off of work this week so hopefully we can book it on the basement. I am getting tired of even mentioning it anymore. (probably as much as everyone is sick of reading about it) Anyway - my dog killed another rabbit last night. (#3) It was gross. Of course DH was like "good boy!"...

Hi Ladies:)

I hope everyone is having a great day!

Today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1 Revised= 35 min.
Calories Burned= 359
Distance= 2.52 miles
5 min warm up= BPM=128 = 70% of MHR
Steady State 1= 4 min BPM= 135= 75% of MHR
Challenge 1= 6 min. BPM=144-145= 80%+ range but not reaching 85%.

Brief rest= 1.5 min
Challenge 2= approx. 6 min= 145-150 BPM=80%+ range but not reaching 85%.
Steady State 2= 4:30 approx. I jogged for this and maintained BPM of 145=80%+.
Challenge 3 = 3:43 BPM @150.
Last :40 of challenge Level 4 sprin= BPM= 153=85% of MHR.
Cool down= 4:33 started to do a slight powerwalk bringing down the HR.

Step Blast= 55 min
Calories burned= 526

Perfect Abs= Challenge Bootcamp Abs= 8 min plus I did Strength Abs= 9 min.
Total= 17 min
Calories burned= 86

That's it for me today. I'm happy to report I haven't felt any DOMS from yesterdays STS Legs Disc 14. Phew!! I was worried but I'm ok with that one. The only thing that gave me any troubles today was Step Blast I got dizzy and had to catch my self to balance a few times. I chalk this up to MS Fatigue and getting too warm. I'm okay though, it was a great challenging workout today and I feel great!

Hugs~:)

Nora

Checking in -

What's up, girls???
I've been out of touch for a few days, but have kept up on my workouts. A little PUB on Sunday. And I got that Oxygen mag and did a workout that was in it on Tuesday. For each body part you do one exercise low reps/high weight and another high reps/low weight. They had each body part broken up into a week of workouts, but I was at a hotel and had the time...so I did total body and it took me almost 2 hours. I had done a little HIIT on the TM, too.
On Wednesday, after having done total body the day before, I wasn't planning on doing much. But I did a little Exercise TV in my room. It kind of reminds me of what FitTV used to be. Has Body by Jake running things. Anyway, I did some abs and body weight exercises.
Today I did CC 3 and a SM. So needed that stretch.
Other than Debbie's cluster at work, it looks like everyone is doing well, staying healthy.
Good times and take care....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.