Crazy Strong and Loving it for March 26, 2010

I am done with D33, W3, M3:eek::D

Here is what I did:

Warm up : 2 sets 15 reps/12 reps
Standing BB front presses/45#

Standing BB front presses/50#
BB curls/50#
Flat bench tricep extensions/37#, used the tricep curl bar.

Seated lateral raises/ 13#, forgot to add more weight!:rolleyes:
Incline curls on the bench/20#, felt much better than the ball!
Seated overhead extensions/20#

Seated rear delts /14#
Seated Concentraion curls/23#
Cross body kickbacks/18#, had a hard time with my right side today:confused:

The reason why some weights are the same as last week, I went up in weight last weeik. Couldn't wait!;)

BTW, got the results from the doctor in Landstuhl. I have Iron deficientcy Anemia. He wants me to go back to Landstuhl soon, need more check ups. :confused: I have to run to the clinic to pick up some meds. I will be back later!

Good Morning,

Tonite I am going for a walk after work. Its suppose to be in the 60's. Don't know if any of you are watching the NCAA tournaments but the K-State Wildcats are from here so I was up until 11:30 last night watching the game and then because it was a close one I was all keyed up so took a long time for me to settle down. I am officially exhausted after not sleeping good 2 nights in a row.

Belinda-at least now you have some answers to what was causing you problems.

Hey Girls!! :) :) :)

I'm going to do Step Moves too, perhaps add on something from Step Blast, we'll see how I'm feeling.

Belinda: You are lifting heavYYYYY!!!! You go, girl! Hope things are fixed with the diagnosis and treatment!!

Roxie: I dont' watch NCAA games, thankfully! My sleep sucks as it is (getting up every 3 hours to check my son's blood sugar). ... How's it going with yoru mom there? I saw you got in a good workout last night! I have one or two Hip Hop Abs workouts, I should do one!

Nora: NICE workout yesterday! 40/20 ain't easy!! Have fun with the new doggy!!

Hey to Debbie, Heather and Jessica (been enjoying reading your blogs, great insights!)

TGIF!! When I got home from work yesterday I ended up doing Athletic Step then the floor work from B&G. It was a super good workout actually. I had lots of energy and it was just fun. That's how it should be! Today I had wanted to run with DH at lunch, but I need to take a rest day. We'll see what happens. Not sure if I'll be able to get in an outdoor run over the weekend is the only reason I'm wavering on the rest thing.

Roxie - good job with LIS and abs.

Nora - I think you did plenty without the treadmill!!!

Belinda - good job with those weights.

Chris - Have fun with Step Moves! (and thanks for reading!)

Debbie - how are you feeling????

Hi Jessica & Wendy!

Hey Girls!! :) :) :)

I'm going to do Step Moves too, perhaps add on something from Step Blast, we'll see how I'm feeling.

Belinda: You are lifting heavYYYYY!!!! You go, girl! Hope things are fixed with the diagnosis and treatment!!

Roxie: I dont' watch NCAA games, thankfully! My sleep sucks as it is (getting up every 3 hours to check my son's blood sugar). ... How's it going with yoru mom there? I saw you got in a good workout last night! I have one or two Hip Hop Abs workouts, I should do one!

Nora: NICE workout yesterday! 40/20 ain't easy!! Have fun with the new doggy!!

Hey to Debbie, Heather and Jessica (been enjoying reading your blogs, great insights!)

Chris-she is driving me nuts scared the crap out of me this morning. I was coming down the stairs turned to shut the light off and all of a sudden I hear wondered if you were awake, she was standing on the stairs. I about crapped my britches. Sorry to hear you don't get much sleep.

Hi all. I'm taking another rest day. Still not feeling so good. My ear is now blocked. I guess the Vitamin C isn't working as good as I thought it was. :( I may just take the rest of the weekend off, but this crap better be gone by Monday. I refuse to miss many more workouts.

Hope you all have a great Friday!!!

No time for personals but Belinda - you kicked ass today! Nice job!

I did do Step Moves. That triple run over the step. HATE it. It pisses me off, i don't think I'll ever get it. grr! And then I got screwed up on the shuffle and pivot into the direction of your arm. ... Funnier thing is, I did do Combos #1 and #2 from Step Blast after, and SM f'd me up! I got confused on a SB move! Too funny!

I have to get off to do groceries and I am DETERMINED to wash my kitchen and one BR floor today!!! I WILL DO IT!!! (plus laundry and general cleaning). The fun never ends!

Chris you crack me up! It's weird with those triple runs, I can do them better on one side than the other and that doesn't make any sense at all. I mean, they're the same either direction. LOL.

I did do Step Moves. That triple run over the step. HATE it. It pisses me off, i don't think I'll ever get it. grr! And then I got screwed up on the shuffle and pivot into the direction of your arm. ... Funnier thing is, I did do Combos #1 and #2 from Step Blast after, and SM f'd me up! I got confused on a SB move! Too funny!

I have to get off to do groceries and I am DETERMINED to wash my kitchen and one BR floor today!!! I WILL DO IT!!! (plus laundry and general cleaning). The fun never ends!

Good Evening,

Went for a walk around the park and it was horribly windy or I would have went 2 miles instead of 1. It was gusting up to 30 mph and blowing dirt everywhere.

Stat:
17 min
17 in the zone
152 min hr
163 max hr
132 cals burned.

Heather-people were running here, but in Kansas we are used to the wind.

Last edited:
Hi girls;)

I'm just stopping by to check in. My right hand is numb so I'll make this quick and likely skip personals.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4= 52 Min
Distance= 4.05 miles
Calories burned= 649
BPM's= 80 to 86% MHR range for majority of time.

S&H-TB ONLY= 26 Min
Calories burned= 213

Total calories burned from today's workout= 862;)

Thanks Chris for the kind words in your email.;) I'm still grieving though.
Great workout for everyone today, WTG!! Seeya all at tomorrow's workout.

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.