Crazy Strong and Loving It for March 2, 2010

Heather - Sure hope you feel better soon!

Roxie - Hope you feel better soon, too! Sorry your boss is being such a dick.

Chris - I think I'm gonig to do Cathe's October rotation next. But I will tweek it because I don't like how she has three weight sessions 3 days in a row and 3 cardio sessions three days in a row. :eek: I'll have to my usual split but the rotation looks like fun. Have fun with March's rotation!

Nora - Be strong. Your body needs the rest, trust me. Just take it easy for a few days and then start another rotation. Your body will thank you for it.

Good Afternoon,

I am going to attempt Push Pull tonite modified of course still dizzy an nose is running. I am tired of being sick.

Debbie-are you enjoying your rest? Boss is female so bitch is a better word and she is doing it again today. This week needs to end fast.

Heather-hope you get to feeling better soon. We need the weather to warm up so we can open doors and windows to clear out the germs.

Hey Girls..

Heather: Ohhh sorry you're still sick. It's nice to think of getting to stay in bed for 2 or more days, in your jammies, and not do a thing, but not being SICK while doing it. A good opportunity to maybe take a 'rest/recovery' week that I know you need!

Debbie: Oct is a cool rotation! I contemplated that one if March didn't appeal to me. Nice to do some STS , but in a different way. Ah! Enjoy your rest and stretching!!!... Do you find yourself eating different (less) when you're not working out?

Roxie: Sorry you're still not feeling well and work is giving you a hard time. :( I did SuperSets on Saturday, it was defnitley lower key than Cathe's usualy weight work, and nice and short, esp if you leave out the abs!

Forgot to say, I did the original IMAX today , instead of IMAX 2, which I JUST did last week, and wasn't in the mood to do again.

It was a good sweaty interval workout! I enjoyed it!!!

Debbie - I really enjoyed the Oct. rotation. I tweaked it too and basically just used the weight work from it and on the days I needed/wanted.

Chris - I don't know that I've done the original Imax. I know it's silly, but sometimes it's hard to get into those really old workouts 'cause they're so outdated. I'm definitely getting plenty of rest, but not in the way I'd like. This is definitely forcing a true rest week on me that's for sure. Like it or not!

Roxie - I am all on board for warm weather now!

Hi to Wendy, Nora, Belinda!

Chris - I'm trying to eat the same but a little lower in calories since I'm not working out. I find I'm hungry a lot so not sure what that's all about?

Heather - The October rotation looks fun so I think I'll give it a try for four weeks. Kind of wish it was longer then that.

Debbie - I ended up liking it so much that I repeated the first 2 weeks making it a 6-week rotation.

Chris - I'm trying to eat the same but a little lower in calories since I'm not working out. I find I'm hungry a lot so not sure what that's all about?

Heather - The October rotation looks fun so I think I'll give it a try for four weeks. Kind of wish it was longer then that.

Hi girls;)

Just checking in. No workout again today:( I'm chomping at the bit to workout and I'm leaning towards doing Cathe's Match 2010 rotation its a really good mix of cardio, circuit, and strength. I'm trying to wait until Monday March 8th to begin that rotation. I might wind up doing some running this week but not today or tomorrow. I miss working out:( I'm trying to be good and take Debbie's advice. I'm still sick with this blasted head cold and my right knee still hurts. Its really hard to restrain myself from working out when you guys know how I love doing my workouts.

Heather- sorry your sick. Get lots of rest and feel better ASAP;)

Belinda- I hope your feeling well. Great job on your workout!

Roxie- Ugh, about your boss. I hate boss's like that. Just hang in there or get a lovely voodoo doll or silly puddy, and stab it with a pencil when she gets to you. Its very theraputic, I've been there and done that. I totally sympathsize with ya, girl. I hope your cold and dizziness suddenly vanishes leaving you feel normal again ASAP!! Get better kiddo!;)

Chris- You did Imax 1 How was that? I have that one but haven't done that one yet. I have Imax 2, and 3. Imax 3, is a bit more impact and is not as knee friendly as Imax 2, so I'm curious how Imax 1 compares to Imax 2. I'd love to know what you think.

Debbie- I'm taking your advice but its hard not working out everyday when your used to it. I usually workout six days a week from about 1:15 to 2:00 hours a day so this is hard for me. I do agree with the compliments on your October rotation its awesome. I printed it out and keep it in a file of favorite workout rotations plus I saved it to my workout rotations file on my computer. How are you holding up not working out this week? Is it getting to you too?

Hi's and *waves* to Belinda and Wendy, I hope you both are feeling good and enjoying whatever workouts you did today. Keep up the great job and be well.;)

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Hi girls -

Sorry I haven't been checking in - it seems like EVERY time I catch my breath, someone is calling my name....!!!! And our wash machine went out. Had to get a new one...$$!!
I've worked the last 3 days, and managed to get my workouts in, also. Sunday I came home and ran on TM -3miles/30min , that's fast for me! Yesterday I did the C & W premix from BM2 - awesome and sweaty! Then today I did Disc 6, Legs and AC Med Ball.
I'll have to go check out Cathe's Oct Rotation - that's the month I started STS so I don't even remember what it is.... And her current rotation looks like a lot of what I've already been doing. And I've been toying with the idea of S&H again or CTX.....
Gosh, I hope you girls get better! Having the crud is absolutely no fun. And it certainly doesn't feel like REST! I'm sorry.
Okay, I've got to get going. Hope you're all tucked snugly in bed....g'night..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.