"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 18"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with disc 8!

I am getting ready to meet DH for lunch! BBL!

Have a great workout and day!

STS Disc 11 Back and Triceps

Hey everyone. I did STS Back and Triceps today. I really pushed the tri's on this one. Question. For those on or have done recovery weeks, are you just doing cardio with no weights at all? I am just trying to get and idea of what I could do next week. I hope all of you have a great day and successful workouts. Chat later.

Melinda

Good morning. I just got done doing 4DS cardio power. Love that one! I'm downing my oatmeal right now and meeting a friend for coffee after I hit the shower.

Belinda-are you enjoying the STS discs twice? I thought when I do it next time I'll do the 6 month rotation.

Melinda-Cathe said to only do cardio this week and absolutely no weights.

Have a good day.

Bev

Had a great Cardio and Abs workout this morning. Had TONS of energy. I ended up eating a half a sweet potato for dinner last night and even though my carbs were way up, it really made me feel good.

Today I chose Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and kicked her ass!

Cardio Stats:
58 minutes
5 minute below zone
25 minutes in zone
30 minutes above zone
487 calories burned
3.5 miles travelled

Then I did a tri-set Ab workout that consisted of:
Hanging Knee Raises
Decline Weighted Oblique Twists - 8#
Woodchops - 15#

***I did 3 sets, 15 reps each exercise with 1 minute rest between each triset.

TOTAL HR Stats:
1 hr. 10 minute
6 minutes below zone
36 minutes in zone
32 minutes above zone
587 calories burned!!!!

Melinda - I am currently in my recovery week. I have been doing random cardio dvds all week so far. I've also added in more stretching and yoga. The yoga really got my muscles sore...hmm...I think I may sleep in tomorrow and just give my body two full days of rest this week. However, I may change my mind by tomorrow. :p

Today was 4DS HIS and Stretch Max with the band. My quads are sore today and I'm not sure why. Hmm.

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be S&H legs but we are going to a basketball game and out to eat. I wanted to do it this am but DH has a cold and he snored really loud so I didn't sleep well. Tomarrow I will get up and do 4ds LIS cardio only and tomarrow nite I will do tonites workout. I did get my workout in last nite and then took baby nephew for a walk.

Good afternoon everybody:)

I couldn't check-in yesterday because my modem was fried and that meant no internet for me. So, today I had the modem replaced this morning, happy dance. I'm back in action now!:p So, I'll be checking in with both Tuesday's
workout and Wednesday's.

Tuesday's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 4= 52 min
Calories burned= 639
Distance= 3.50
6 min warmup.
Challenge 1 BPM 126-135= 8 min
Challenge 2 BPM 146= 8 min
Challenge 3 BPM 146-160= 11 min
Challenge 3 Steady state= BPM=150
Cool down and stretch= 9min jogged half of that time, then walked to bring down heart rate.

I'm having some knee pain and decided to not do go to high on treadmill in hopes that would help eleviate my knees aching. It did the trick, so now I don't go past 3% incline on the treadmill and that really helped.

Yoga Zone Power Yoga for Beginners= Segment 1= 20 min
Calories burned= 59

STS-Ab Circuits-Med Ball only- 10 min
Calories burned= 49

Wednesday (today) Workout:

Amy Bento's -All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout= 87 min includes warmup cool down & abs.
Calories Burned= 1,010
BPM=126-144 126 was what it was at end of warmup, the rest was pretty much 80% of my MHR.

10 Min Solutions- Sculpt,Tone, & Reshape with Figure 8-

I did Jiggle Free Buns and Thighs= 10 min with Cathe's Blue/Heavy figure 8
Then I did Fast & Firm ABS= 10 min.

I had great workouts on both of these days. I'm trying to take it easy on my knees. It really did help to not go to high on TM incline. It didn't hurt then.

I have a question for Cathe- Will we be seeing any figure 8 exercises in STS? Just wondering because I noticed you do have the equipment and it does rock. Those would be great to travel with as the resistant tubing with the door attachement and those bands too!

I hope everyone is enjoying this week's active recovery. Rest up and get ready for Meso cycle 2 next week, guys!

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.