Crazy strong and loving it for March 14, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I was gonna take a rest day, but decited to do a workout today instead. I am so pissed at my sisters:mad:

Hope you having a better day than I am!

Oh no! That's the worst. BUT a good workout usually works very well for getting rid of stress, frustration, etc. so good luck with your workout!

I made my way to the gym for spinning despite a ridiculous windy/rainy storm we're having where I live. Yuck!

BUT as a reward, I just bought a few things on Cathe.com with my STS Results gift certificate since I made it into the spotlight. Woo! I got a new pair of weighted gloves, another Cathlete shirt (god they are just too cute to resist!) and a new step - the one I've had for years is by Reebok and sorta sucks so I'm excited to have a good one again!

Just wanted to let you all know I posted my new rotation in the rotation forum. I'm starting it tomorrow so see you all then.

Belinda - Sorry to hear about your sisters. I'll have to go back and read what happened.

Hi ladies. Today I did Pyramid Lower Body (Weights only) and then we took the dogs for their 2nd ever run. It was a lot of stopping, starting, untangling. They made it a little over 1.5 miles at least. They're pooped for the time being.

Belinda - hope the workout was good at least.

Jessica - good job with the spin and how fun with the cathe purchases!!

Roxie - enjoy your stretch

Debbie - heading over to check out your rotation right now!

Hi Chris, Wendy and Nora!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.