Crazy strong and loving it for March 13, 2010

Good Morning, Belinda!!

Today is MMA: Boxing on the rotation, but I'm going to sub in Tracey Staehle's Kickboxing Challenge , since I've yet to do it and I'm wanting to!

Got some GOOOD DOMS in my biceps today! Somehow I knew i would!

hey, anyone know what the ab section on this workout is? Not sure if it's a good ab workout, or a combo arms/abs? Or what.

Gotta go kick my 14 yr old son in the butt to get going on delivering newspapers. It's raining out too. ugh!

I am done with CCC:p Holy crap! My HR spiked! All those jumps! Had to modify alot:( Some of the core work, I just watched Cathe or did crunches.I felt like puking at one point! That is one tough workout! BBL!

Chris, let me know how you like the KB workout. Nice job on your DOMS! Hope your son is up by now;) Kids!

I know, Belinda!! Right??? CCC is freakin NUTS! I think harder than the HiiTs. I was the same way the first time with the Core moves. For me what helped was doing the core work by itself, so I could take my time and figure out the moves better. ... I can remember puke status too on that one. And spit status the next times I did it!

I did the 40 minute premix from Tracey Staehle's KB Challenge. It's funny, because it was a substitute for MMA : Boxing for me today, and it reminded me a lot of it! It even figured out to the same time! Definitely a notch down from Cathe, though. But fun! And yes, the cueing wasn't always the best, but most workouts for the first time are like that , and once I do it a few times, I don't think it will be an issue. .... There was a weird ab segment as an "extra" , which wasn't really a workout, just the 3 instructors showing some ab exercises. So I did MMA Boxing Abs (good one!) and then the stretch with Cathe too.

Gosh, it is SOOO dark , rainy and gloomy today!

Chris, thanks for the info on the KB wo! I think I will order that one soon;) I was thinking I was a wimp with CCC, just couldn't do everhing.

The snow is finally melting! It's gloomy here too today!

Hi ladies. This morning I did the warm up from HIIT Pyramid, then did Pyramid Upper Body (but I changed up the exercises), then finished Pyramid HIIT. My sis was supposed to be coming up for a run at the river trails. But the weather people were beyond wrong (again) and it's chilly, windy, and gloomy.

More on the exercises switched. I decided to switch up the exercises based on the concept from the Total Body Training rotation that Debbie and I did. So I used the same set up, but did chest flyes/press on incline, did pullovers and underhand rows, standing DB press and lat raises, lying DB extension and overhead extension, hammer curls and alternating curls with a twist/sweep at the top of the movement.

I had to call my sis back shortly after I had finished and I had to set the phone on the counter to dial my arms were shaking so bad!

Belinda and Chris, sounds like you gals got in some good workouts too!

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Good Afternoon,

This morning I did TJ 20 min with wtd. gloves.

Stats:
19 min
18 in the zone
148 min hr
167 max hr
139 cals burned.

Then went to MILs to clean her old house so they can put it on the market and show it. When I got home I did a Turbo Jam workout that I had never done before and now it is going to be my go to weight work, its called Turbo Sculpt part of the original package had it for a couple of years just never previewed or did it before.

Stats:
39 min
36 in the zone
140 min hr
160 max hr
254 cals burned.

There was only 1 min of chest work and I did it on an incline so I didn't get dizzy. The sun is just starting to shine here been gloomy all day.

Debbie-where are you?

Hi girls!;)

I'm just checking in real quick, feeling super fatigued so I'll just rest and not do personals today, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Fitmusic.com-Shindig-Done part of it as warm up= 12 Min
Distance= 1.0 Miles
Calories burned= 157
Bpm= 150 83% MHR In zone

Power Hour (eliminate abs and stretch) and go right into HIIT 40/20= 55 min
Calories burned= 498

STS Cardio: HiiT-40/20= 30 Min
Calories burned= 388

Total calories burned from today's workout= 1,043:eek::cool::)

Man, doing Power Hour then doing a HiiT afterward really just left me exhausted. I can see how SC is meant to be used with STS and is not the most Ultra Cardio that the ones in the past have been by design. I like to do Cardio first then weights I don think that would have fatigued me so much.

Ok, that's it for me today ladies. I'll see ya all at Mondays check in. Hugs to:
Belinda,Roxie, Chris, Wendy, Jessica, Debbie, and Heather!:):D;):cool: Have a great weekend!

Hugs!

Nora

New rule for you - No apologizing!! :p

Hi girls!;)

I'm just checking in real quick, feeling super fatigued so I'll just rest and not do personals today, sorry.

Here's today's workout:

Fitmusic.com-Shindig-Done part of it as warm up= 12 Min
Distance= 1.0 Miles
Calories burned= 157
Bpm= 150 83% MHR In zone

Power Hour (eliminate abs and stretch) and go right into HIIT 40/20= 55 min
Calories burned= 498

STS Cardio: HiiT-40/20= 30 Min
Calories burned= 388

Total calories burned from today's workout= 1,043:eek::cool::)

Man, doing Power Hour then doing a HiiT afterward really just left me exhausted. I can see how SC is meant to be used with STS and is not the most Ultra Cardio that the ones in the past have been by design. I like to do Cardio first then weights I don think that would have fatigued me so much.

Ok, that's it for me today ladies. I'll see ya all at Mondays check in. Hugs to:
Belinda,Roxie, Chris, Wendy, Jessica, Debbie, and Heather!:):D;):cool: Have a great weekend!

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.