"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 12"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Yesterday I had a rough day. I hate day's like this. It started by me posting in the wrong forum yesterday, from there everything went down hills :mad: I should have stayed in bed yesterday! I hope today will turn out better than yesterday.

My plan for today is to go to the gym, not sure what I will do? I need a stress reliever.

Have a fantastic day and workout! Great workouts yesterday! BBL!

Hi girls,

Holy smokes! CC V 4 ROCKS:eek::eek: I have to say, I think this one is my favorite so far! I still have to try all the others, lol! I traveled almost 4 mailes, burned 567 cal. I am fried. I was so tired after the first challenge, I tought I am not gonna make it, but I did! Oh, Sean made me laught at the end, when he said we have 100 push ups and 100 crunches left, that was funny:p:eek:

Have a great workout and day ,everyone!

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #7 but just did Challenge #1 and 2 which was enough. I was only going to do a 30 minute workout but once I got going I just kept going. Had a great workout.

Cardio Stats:
54 minutes
4 min. below zone
16 min. in zone
34 min. above zone
449 calories burned
3.25 miles travelled

BELINDA - Nice workout! I think #4 is the hardest of them all. Nice going with it!!! :cool:

Today was IMax 3. Yuck! I really just do not like this workout. I was not into it at all. I felt like the tin man from wizard of oz - rusty and not being able to move. I swear cathe and her crew have springs in their legs. I did burn 731 calories though. :)

I have some DOMS in my triceps today - I could already feel them last night after my STS workout. I love having DOMS like this - it shows I did some really hard work. :D My triceps feel like bubbles - thats the only way I can describe it. Love it!

I still have to do the abs for today though - I need my DH to do the partner abs with me tonight. I'm sure he will love that.

Good Morning,

Tonite is S&H LGS and SH. I think DD works until 6 so I hope to get 30min on the TM done to. I still have 1 more cardio to make up and I will have gotten all my workouts in this week.

Debbie-I would love to kick the kids out and their dog to, I can't say little she is lab retriever. I did manage to get bis and tris done last nite but didn't go as heavy as cathe next time I want to start out a little heavier and then go down on the last set.

Everyone have a good day.

I'm off to do Step Blast!!

My legs are feeling tight from DISC 14 yesterday, but I'm so glad to have LEGS in the middle of the week, instead of the day before I have to go to work!

Hi everyone. I switched things around because I didn't have alot of time this morning so I did 4DS kickbox and ab circuit with the medicine ball. Looking forward to leg day tomorrow. I'll do Imax 3 on Saturday.

Have a good day,
Bev

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #7 but just did Challenge #1 and 2 which was enough. I was only going to do a 30 minute workout but once I got going I just kept going. Had a great workout.

Cardio Stats:
54 minutes
4 min. below zone
16 min. in zone
34 min. above zone
449 calories burned
3.25 miles travelled

BELINDA - Nice workout! I think #4 is the hardest of them all. Nice going with it!!! :cool:

Thanks Debbie, I have to admid CCV4 was tough, but so much fun! Loved the challenges. I was tired today, but Sean pulled me trough:D I bought all 8 CC's, put them on my ipod. CCV7 skips right into the cool down. That is the only one that doesn't play right in my ipod??? I am frustrated! I am trying everything, can't seem to fix it:mad::mad:

Hi Everyone!:D

I'm checking in early today!:eek:

Today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 2 Revised= 39min.
Calories burned= 399
Distance= 2.72 miles
HR 75% of Max= 135 I was at this level for 8 min.
HR @80% of Max= 144-148 for approx. 28 min.
I always feel awesome after a session with Coach Sean.:)

Imax 3= 60 min
Calories Burned= 655
I've done Imax 3 maybe four times now since I got it three or four months ago. I really like the Imax workouts. Imax 3 I normally love, but not so much today. I had a full blown dizzy spells, balance was off, and naturally coordination was effected. I think this was my MS fatigue rearing its ugly head again. I usually love this challenging workout, but today I was so fatigued and dizzy I just was not capable of giving my best effort. I noticed that Imax 3 has definitely more high impact/jumping type moves and this today killed my knees, so I tried to do a low impact modification for those moves.

I did STS Ab Circuits- Medicine ball abs= 10 min
Calories burned = 55

I'm really feeling a lot of fatigue today, so I think I'll take it easy the rest of the day, maybe take a nap and recover for tomorrow.

Congrats on all of your workouts today. Belinda, I've done CC V.4 twice now, its awesome and tough but you definitely feel great like you've really accomplished something, so good for you! :) Bravo! Debbie,you always amaze me with your workouts. I'm so not worthy.:p I hope you've had a chance to tryout your corn pilows. Seeya all tomorrow, have a great day!;):)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.