Crazy strong and loving it for March 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do Disc 27 today:D My sinus is killing me today:confused: I am all stuffed up. The weather needs to change, it's getting colder and colder every day, WTH! Maybe I shouldn't walk the dogs today? It looks like we are getting more snow:mad: I am so sick of the snow!

Have a great day and workout, girls!

Hi Girls!

Long night, little sleep. Zach's usual blood sugars and then Jake started with fevers. Thankfully, no more vomitting! (fingers crossed). He kept down some toast, but I have him upstairs in his room w/ a baby monitor, and he keeps calling me up there! Can I count up and down the stairs as cardio today??/

I'm going to also go for GS: BSB in a few minutes. I have this urge to do Athletic Step again.

I am excited for Chalene's Turbo Fire workouts though!! Beach Body posted something yesterday on Face Book about them. 12 workouts, sound like they are HiiTs too. I'm going to start squirrelling away some money to buy them.

Belinda: Awwwww...hope you feel better! I hate sinus issues. Did you end up getting any results from your day of testing? And hey, do they recommend you use a neti pot at all for your sinuses?... Our nice early Spring weather has turned to clouds and we're supposed to get rain all weekend. Which is actually ok with me, because I have a hard time sleeping in the daytime (Sunday) when it's sunny and warm out.

Okay, better get to it!!!!

Hi ladies. While I was very tempted to get in a run yesterday at lunch, I listened to my body and successfully made it through a rest day. This morning I got up and did 50 mins of Cardio Fusion and Stability Ball abs from Basic Step (it's the only reason I keep that DVD).

Belinda - hope you feel better soon!

Chris - so sorry to hear about your son. I saw your posts on FB last night.

TGIF Ladies!!!!

Good Morning,

Didn't get last nights workouts done youngest DD took me out for supper and then DH and I worked on fixing my computer and watched the BB game. I did Ab Jam standing this morning. Need some suggestions I am planning on doing push pull tonite but she does the chest and back work on the floor and I can't do that without dizziness any suggestions on replacement or different position?

Belinda-I sympathize with the sinus stuff hope it goes away soon.

Heather-glad you resisted the run yesterday.

Chris-it is cold and cloudy here today to wish the sun would come back out.

Hallo girls,

I am finally done with my workout, had a late start today:confused:
My upper body is toast!

Standing BB front press (warm up) 15#, 20 #, 2 sets, 12 reps
Standing BB front press, 25#, 45#, 45#, 51#/4 sets/8 reps
BB curls, 45#
Flat bench triceps extensions, 18#

Seated lateral raise, 13#/4 sets/8 reps
Incline curl on the stability ball, 20#
Seated overhead extensions, 18#

Seated concentration curls, 20#/4 sets/8 reps
Cross body kick backs, 15#
Seated rear delts, 13#

I have to eat something, I will be back later!

Hi girls! :)

Sorry I didn't make it back last night for personals. I'll be sure to come back later today for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Fitmusic.com-Shindi-did part of it as a warmup= 12 min
Calories burned= 167
Distance= 1.0 Miles
HR BPM=148=83%

KPC=68 Min
Calories burned= 616
I wore 1lb weighted gloves on each hand during the workout.

Total calories burned from today's workout= 783;):cool:

I'll be back later for personals this time for sure. Have a great T.G.I.F day!;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Belinda - good job with those weights!!

Nora - sounds like you had a pretty good workout today too!

Roxie - I can't think of any chest exercises that don't require lying back or doing a pushup. Back you could do double or single arm rows or lat pull downs with the band.

checking in -

today I did the Viper! Such an awesome disc and a fabulous workout! Tonight there will be pizza, ice cream, cake and tomorrow waffles with strawberries and whipped cream - I figured I may indulge in a little something so I'd better have a kickin' workout beforehand.
Some of the girls are already here - can you hear them!?!? My DH is playing spoons with them right now - sweet man!
I'd better go.....Have a great weekend...
Oh, and Roxie, she may already do this on that disc, but there's the move where you hold the medicine ball in front of your chest and squeeze - or you can just press your hands together for like 30 sec at a time. If you have a band you can hook over a door or even loop around a bannister or something, then pull towards you with one arm - like a cable crossover (jeez, I can't think of what it's called..)!
Okay, the screaming is getting out of control...gotta go!

Hey girls...

So I ended up doing BSB, great workout! My biceps, esp , were on fire! I felt the need to do some cardio afterwards, so I did 3 or 4 segments of a new step workout I hadn't done before. Tracy Long Longevity Step. I liked it alot! I'd never done one by her before. So it was an added on 20 minutes, that's all!

Jake, my sick son, actually did SO well all day! It's looking like it was a 24 hour thing, thank God! ... I hope everyone else stays healthy.

belinda: great big weights there girl! of course you were hungry!!!! :eek:

Roxie: Could you do the chest work on an incline bench? or incline step? I'm probably too late with that advice..sorry!

Heather: Good cardio day! I think basic step is one of the 2 cathe DVDs I DON'T have. the abs are good on it? I did Core Max ball abs yesterday and really liked it too.

Nora: Great calorie burn today!!! KPC is fun!

Wendy: Yes, yes you do deserve those treats! Have a blast tonight!!!!

I managed to do Basic Step with one set of risers and started TJ 20 min cardio party with wtd. gloves but my mom called so I called it quits.

TJ Ab Jam Stats:
9 min
5 in the zone
129 min hr
160 max hr
52 cals burned.

Basic Step:
27 min
26 in the zone
149 min hr
170 max hr
201 cals burned.

TJ 20 min Cardio:
16 min
12 min in the zone
137 min hr
160 max hr
101 cals burned.

Hi girls!

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- Awesome job with your doing Disc#27 of STS! Your kickin' butt on that great job!!! Sorry, about the sinus problems, my sinuses are still an issue.
Impressive weights today, ^^^5's!:D:cool:

Chris- Sorry your son is feeling sick today. I hope he feels better soon and can settle his stomach so he can take in more foods. Hang in there kiddo, I know how tiring it can be caring for a sick kid. I vote running up and downstairs should count for cardio!;) Oooh, nice to hear about Chalene's Turbo Fire workouts, I can't wait to hear more about that. I'll have to check out beachbody's facebook page. Have fun with your GS: BSB workout all of the GS's are all awesome. Take care kiddo, and hope your son feels better.

Chris- Great job on Cardio Fusion and with stability ball abs! Nice cardio workout there. I hope you've had a great day!:)

Roxie- I love Ab Jam that's always a fun one to do. Oh, definitely modify push pull to avoid dizziness. You can do wall pushups if there are those in that workout. Just modify as best you can and do them as standing exercises instead. Please take care and feel better.;)

Wendy- That is an awesome workout, The Viper, I love that one its so much fun and the time just flys by and kicks your butt circuit style, love that it gives you everything but a ab workout. Its a keeper!
Your making me hungry with all the yummy foods you mentioned, yumm! Have a great evening and weekend.;):)

Ok girls, that's it for me. I have one more day to complete week 1 of Cathe's March rotation which will be tomorrow, but I'm lovin' it so far. Seeya all tomorrow have a great evening!

Debbie- *hi's and waves* Enjoy your rest week. :)

Good evening,

Chris, (((HUGS))) sorry to hear about your son. I have to use the neti pot! I take the rain, you take all the snow we having. It's still snowing! Awww.... Chalene's Turbo Fire is it good? Never done any of the BB workouts. WTG, on BSB today.

Heather, good for you taking a rest day. Your body will thank you. WTG, on CV! Love the abs from BS!

Roxie, nice job with Ab Jam standing this morning. You can use the band/tubing. They really work you good.

Nora, Fitmusic.com sounds intersting! Need to google it! WOW, on your cal burn today. glad you enjoy your rotation.

Wendy, I never done the Viper! After I am done with STS, I will pull that one out. Enjoy your pizza and ice cream today.

Debbie, can't wait what you came up with next week! So excited!;)

Have a great evening, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.