Crazy strong and loving it for March 11, 2020

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Nora, I didn't see started a new thread! Awesome job with CCV1, love that one. And MM wo yesterday.

Wendy, I still haven tried Travel Fit. Heck, I haven't done most of the new workouts, just don't get around to them. I am always in the gym:D

Roxie, nice job with your workout yesterday. Keep it up, girl!

Jessica, sorry about your job situations! Hope things get better soon. Hang in there. Nice job, on B&G! That one get you good.

Heather, it's my 3rd time:confused: I am so excited making it through this time! Still have 3 more weeks to go! Did you do the full body premix? I love that one! Awesome job, with your workout yesterday.

Chris, as long as I can breath through my nose, I am good to go! LOL! No need to slow down ;) I have a sinus/ear problem since my suregery last year.Working out makes me feel better, no matter what! What leg workout did end up doing yesterday? I did liked GS legs at first, but it grows on you:D

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

Have fun with your workout today and keep it clean! BBL!

Last edited:
Hi ladies. I may be taking today as a rest day. Yesterday marked 8 straight days of workouts and I think that's excessive. I got off schedule with being sick last week. I don't have the super DOMS going on like I did after Sat and Sun workouts. I may go ahead and do a cardio later today and abs, but no promises. May just wait until tomorrow.

Wendy - I haven't tried Travel Fit yet either. I do plan on taking it with me when we head to FL in June though.

Roxie - way to go with your workouts!

Belinda - yes, I did the Pyramid Upper/Lower Premix. I have workout sheets with all the exercises written out so I don't have to watch the DVDs. I can just focus on myself. Really am enjoying that.

Nora - You rock as always!

Jessica - did you end up running off steam yesterday?

Chris - what's on tap for today????

Debbie - how are you?

Good Morning Everyone!

I did end up doing STS Disc 3 Legs yesterday and am so glad I did! I really enjoyed it and the DOMS have kicked in today. Don't get me wrong, i like GS Legs (well, except for the ball, but I do it), but I've done it too frequently for my legs to get any DOMS from lately. Frequently is like twice in 2 weeks. The last time I did it, Nada/nothing. And DURING the workout I'm cringing and grimacing and almost to failure! ....Anyhow, I loved STS Disc 3 , it was different and what I needed.

Today is Athletic Step and Coremax #2. I'm looking forward to it!!!

Belinda: LOVE to hear that working out makes you feel better!! That's all that counts, girl! You go!!! Have fun with cardio today! hey..maybe try out a HiiT?

Heather: 8 days? you do need a rest day!! Enjoy! how's the weather this morning? Did you get horrible storms last night as predicted?

Jessica: Hope you got some of your stress out with a good TM run yesterday too. I have a stressful job (i'm an RN on an Oncology Unit , 12 hour nights, weekends). Working out definitely helps. And the fact that I'm only there 2 nights a week. But Mondays , I 'm usually FRIED from lack of sleep and the stress of taking care of such sick patients. But I do love my job (most times). Makes a big difference....

Roxie: WOO HOO for getting in your workout yesterday!! how did you like KCM weights?

Wendy: I haven't done Travel Fit either. or Circuit Blast. I think I might try CB the last week of the rotation, since it's "Circuit week". Maybe will sub LIC for it. .... The last time I did GS Legs, I got no DOMS. And as I said, it was HARD and I felt challenged. And then..none. I think my lower end needed something different, STS DISC 3 did the trick! :)

I posted to Nora;s thread last night, just wanted to make sure she saw it:

Nice workout, Nora! As always!!!

I really enjoyed the total body weight workouts last week. Compared to what I'd usually been doing. It was nice to not spend forEVER on one body part!

okay, off to do Athletic Step! I'm looking forward to it, haven't done it since I first got the workouts...

WOW! Just took a double take!

:eek::eek::eek:

I'm usually screwed up with the date, and even the year, but then I saw 2020 in this thread's title , and I freaked out thinking I missed a few years!

You are so funny, Belinda!!!!

LOL! We are in the year 2020. I know time passes fast but this is ridiculous! :eek:

Hi everyone. I'm doing great. In fact, other then the tight hip flexor, I am pain free everywhere else. My shoulders don't hurt, my knees don't hurt. I am so glad I've taken these last couple of weeks off. It has done me a lot of good.

Now I'm looking forward to my rotation next week. I'm all fired up!!! :cool:

Debbie and Chris, ROFLMAO:p I was hoping you guys didn't noticed :pIt's 10 years from now, lol! Once you make a mistake you can't go back with the new Cathe webside, not in the title:confused: Sorry about that!

On the other hand, can't get moving today! Still no workout. Need to get my butt in gear!

Debbie, glad you feeling better You worried me! I will be back with more personals!

Chris - we did have some major storms, hail, and tornadoes touch down. Thankfully they were just north of my home. We did have one terrified pup though. Good job with the DOMS. Always makes you feel like you really worked hard!

Debbie - so glad to hear that you're hip flexor is better. Maybe it's b/c it's 2020 :p

Chris - we did have some major storms, hail, and tornadoes touch down. Thankfully they were just north of my home. We did have one terrified pup though. Good job with the DOMS. Always makes you feel like you really worked hard!

Debbie - so glad to hear that you're hip flexor is better. Maybe it's b/c it's 2020 :p

Heather, :p:p:p:p You are to funny! Debbie shouldn't have any problems in 2020;):p

Good Morning,

Posting late my computer at home has a come down with a virus. Tonites workouts will be Basic Step add a riser and TJ 20 min cardio with wtd. gloves. Then I need to do ab jam. I have some DOMS from last nights workout and I only used 3s and 5s I am really out of shape or just weak.

Chris-I really enjoyed Muscle Definition.

Heather-its cloudy and wet here we are expecting rain mixed with snow. Enjoy your rest day.

Belinda-enjoy whatever you decide to do.

Debbie-glad you are feeling better.

OMG! I just did MMA. Fusion! I loved it, it was so much fun! I burned 348 cal. not bad for a short workout! Loved the drills!:eek:

I will be back!

Thanks for the support ladies! I am feeling a wee bit better today, I think it has more to do with the fact that we're ALMOST to the end of the week and then I can exhale and forget about my work woes for a little bit at least, right?

Heather - I didn't end up with the treadmill jaunt last night, my hubs thought it was a better idea to celebrate winesday which we did with a delicious Zin. It made me feel lots better. :)

As for my workout today? Today was my Kick class which went really well, always leaves me SO DRAINED after but in a good way. I feel good now that I'm eating my lunch (which is so good, a huge salad with lentils and roasted veggies!). I'm contemplating a Power workout tonight, I feel so strong doing that workout that I'm becoming addicted! Plus, I do like to do weight training three times a week and tonight is the only class I can fit into my schedule in the next few days.

Nice job on burning it up today ladies!!

Sounds like winesday was what the doctor ordered! Glad Kick went well for you today. Oh, and I love grilled or roasted veggies on a salad. YUM. Meant to share that tidbit as a comment on your blog the other day.

Thanks for the support ladies! I am feeling a wee bit better today, I think it has more to do with the fact that we're ALMOST to the end of the week and then I can exhale and forget about my work woes for a little bit at least, right?

Heather - I didn't end up with the treadmill jaunt last night, my hubs thought it was a better idea to celebrate winesday which we did with a delicious Zin. It made me feel lots better. :)

As for my workout today? Today was my Kick class which went really well, always leaves me SO DRAINED after but in a good way. I feel good now that I'm eating my lunch (which is so good, a huge salad with lentils and roasted veggies!). I'm contemplating a Power workout tonight, I feel so strong doing that workout that I'm becoming addicted! Plus, I do like to do weight training three times a week and tonight is the only class I can fit into my schedule in the next few days.

Nice job on burning it up today ladies!!

;)Hi girls,

Just checking in really quick and I'll be back later for personals. Wow, how time flies, its already 2020:D:eek: Just kidding.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Volume 3= 42 Minutes
Calories burned= 553
Distance= 3.52 Miles
19 Min HR was in the 80% Max HR,14 min HR was in the 84%-87% Max HR. So this was a great workout for me today which is always the case with Cardio Coach in my experience with Coach Sean. I feel awesome and this workout rocked!

I know this wasn't a huge calorie burner for me but its was still very good, I had a great run and feel amazing afterward so I'm counting this as a success!

Seeya later girls,;)

Hugs!;):)

Hi girls -

I didn't have to get up and be ANYWHERE this morning! Yay! I'm still in my jammies. I know for those of you on the East Coast, you're probably already thinking about dinner!
My DH is sleeping, so I'll try to time my workout then shower for about the time he'll be waking up, just before the DDs get home from school. Thinking of doing Athletic Step today, then maybe some abs, too.
I have a class tonight. And tomorrow is my oldest DDs birthday party. There will be 7 extra girls here for a sleepover! Yikes!
Enjoy your day....

Checking in -

Okay, Athletic Step done. What a great workout - a nice fun factor, too, since I don't have it memorized!
I also did stability ball abs from Ab Circuits. Great one!
Have a great night, girls. See ya tomorrow....

Good evening,

Debbie, how is your mom doing?

Chirs, are you feeling any better? Nice job with your workouts lately! After I am done with Ab Hits, I will pull out Core Max. Haven't done that DVD in a long time.

Wendy, nice job with AS plus stability ball abs from Ab Circuits today.You gonna have your house full, have fun. Happy Birthday to your son!

Nora, that is a nice cal burn;) you must ran up some hills, hah? WTG, girl! How are you doing lately? How was class tonight?

Jessica, glad you feeling better! Your lunch sounds yummy:p Are you a vegetarian? What is Power class?

Roxie, how did your workout go today?

Nice workouts today, ladies! Good night!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.