CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR JUNE 26, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today is a rest day for me:) My legs are sooooo sore from yesterday's workout. I can hardley walk:confused: There is no way I get CCPP in with those sore legs today:confused: I will get my run in tomorrow;)

My sister and BIL are coming today, so I will not be around the forum a lot.

Jessica- awesome job on that run yesterday:eek: You should be proud, girl!

Have a great weekend and workout , everyone!

Good Morning,

Today for me is TJ 20 min cardio and then CLX Burn Circuit 2 later. I just put on the bikini I want to wear to the lake next weekend and it is looking pretty good except for the fact that my boobs spill but I can't ever find a top that fits. I was awake at 1am and couldn't go back to sleep so I finished off the book I was reading, Janet Evanovich Sizzlin 16, her characters are just to funny.

Belinda-enjoy your day with family.

Workouts done and I am a shaky mess. I really wanted to run today so I did cardio before weights. I regretted it by the time I got to weights. I did have a good run despite the heat. I just did 3 miles and it was 88 by the time I got back inside. I cooled down for about 45 mins before weights. I did tri sets today for chest, shoulders, triceps. I did each set 3 times for 8 reps.

Flat bench press - 36.5's
Shoulder press - 20's
Kickbacks - 12's

Chest flye - 25's
Lateral raise - 12's
Lying triceps extensions - 12's

Incline chest press - 35's/31.5's/31.5's
Rear delt flye - 11.5's
Overhead triceps extension - 28/25/25

I felt soooo weak today. I know there are several factors: cardio first, the heat, and this tri set always gets my left elbow.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a great day so far!

I just finished TJ cardio and Hip Hop Abs Last Minute Abs.

Stats:
19 min
16 in the zone
134 min hr
156 max hr
113 cals burned.

Abs:
5 min
4 in the zone
146 min hr
166 max hr
36 cals burned.

Hey girls..

I woke up not feeling so great, and didn't think I'd work out at all. But after taking some Advils, I went and did Cardio Axe from Brazillian Butt Lift. It's a fun/dancy workout, that I'm so surprised that I'm dripping when I'm done. But only 30 minutes. I also WORKED MY ABS FOR THE THIRD TIME this week, and did Ab Ripper 200 (Tony Horton).

Nora: That Aerobox/Kickbox workout sounds like a good one! And it sounds like you're doing better?. I hate having to wait for workouts to come. I know you must be chomping at the bit to get Turbo Fire!!! But you've got a few good workouts there to keep you busy. Can't wait until you get them and hear what you think!!!!

Belinda: Enjoy your rest day and visit with your sister!

Roxie: Nice job on workout today! And YOU did abs too!!!

heather: I'm slightly jealous of your (hot) run. It's hard to get in runs with the boys home. Or I just have to figure some schedule out .... Nice job on the weights! I also loved your compound/high rep workout the other day!

gotta run!
have a great weekend everyone!

Hi girls!;)

Aerojump/Sculpt yesterday left me with a lovely gift of major DOMS!! Oh man, killed me but it a good way.:p Feeling a bit sore today so I kind of take it easy today on my workout. Damn, still no Turbo Fire!

Here's today's workout:

iTread Set 6 + 4 Songs= 35 Min
Calories burned= 287
Distance= 2.13 miles

I had planned to do 4DS Kickbox+ weights and abs but my knees weren't feelin' it so I didn't want to push it. I did walk on the treadmill instead. I walked to iTread Set6= 20 min plus 4 songs. I used the incline varying intensity but still a fast walking pace. Not a great calorie burner but I still got some cardio in and worked out.

KCM-30 Min to Fitness-Weights=Premix 1A (back,legs,chest with abs for active rest= 30 Min
Calories burned= 246

Ok, I sweated buckets doing this workout, its not fancy or as involved as Cathe but its good for the time and somedays I don't feel like using a lot of equipment so this is great! I like KCM, and here 30 min to fitness series its a great way to put together different dvd's to have a great workout choosing from any of her cardio, wts, or premixes. Its nice to fit in a workout no matter what. I think its sort of excuse proof and I love that!

Total Calories burned= :(533

That's it for me today girls, I'm still sad that my Turbo Fire hasn't arrived yet, but my Bob Harper dvd's are on there way and probably be here Monday or Tuesday.

Great job on all your workouts today. Have a great weekend girls!

Hugs!;):)

Hi ladies.

Today was CCV8, challenges 1 & 3 followed by CTX Biceps. Went up on most of my weights from last time I worked bi's so I be happy...:D

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

BBtomorrow...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.