CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR JUNE 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning,

I will do M1 D5 (Back & Triceps) today plus one of the Hiit's:p

I will be back to report my workout.

Happy Hump day!

Hallo girls,

I am done with Meso 1, Disc 5, Back and Triceps;) Had a great workout, went up in weight again this week.

Warmup:
Double Arm Dumbbell Row - 15's/15 reps
Close Grip Pushups - 8 reps
Double Arm Dumbbell Row - 15's/15 reps
Close Grip Pushups - 8 reps

Workout:
Chinups
One Arm Seated Overhead Extensions - 15#/15 reps
One Arm Row - 28#/15 reps
T-Pull w/Band - Green band/15 reps
Flat Bench Dumbbell Tricep Extension - 15's/15 reps
Barbell Rows - 50#/21 reps
Y's w/Band - Green band/32 reps
One Arm Kickbacks - 11#/15 reps
One Arm Horizontal Row - 23#/15 reps
Leg curls - 33#/8 reps
Seasaw Pushups - 20 reps, lots of low ends.
One Arm Press Down w/Band - Green band/36 reps
Chinups
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension - 20#/15 reps
Barbell Rows - 50#/21 reps
Double Arm Rows w/Band - Green band/36 reps
Side Leaning Overhead Extension on SB - 11#/15 reps
Pullovers - 25#/15 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 10's/15 reps
One Arm Band Kickbacks - Green band/36 reps
Pull ups
Cross Body Kickbacks - 13#/15 reps
Lat Pulldowns w/Band - Green band doubled up/10 reps
Close Grip Tricep Pushups
Seated Bent Over Horizontal Row - 15's/10 reps
Seated Bent Over Horizontal Row - 12's/10 reps
Seated Bent Over Horizontal Row - 10's/10 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 12's/10 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 10's/10 reps
Double Arm Kickbacks - 8's/10 reps

I will be back later, need to get some dog food:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Today was Meso 1, Week 4, Disc 12, Legs. Had an ok workout. Today I didn't want to work legs all that much. Looking forward to the tri-sets with Meso 2. My right knee is really bothering me again. I forgot to mention that last Friday I was using my moms little car (it's a Tempo) and I usually drive a Blazer. When I got out of the car I bashed my right knee into the dashboard and holy crap did it hurt. I sat in the parking lot with tears in my eyes holding onto my knee cap. Not what this knee needed. It hurt for a good 5 minutes. Ever since I've been having that radiant pain shooting through it again and it hurts when I do lunges and such. So most of the exercises today really bothered that knee.

Anyways, here's what I did:

Squats & Plie Squats - 15's/16 reps each exercise
4-Point Alternating Lunge - BW/2 sets on each side
Firewalkers - Green band/tons of reps
One Leg Elevated Lunge - 15#/6 reps
Wide Stance Deadlifts - 22's/15 reps
Front Lunge - 20's/16 reps each leg
Squats - 30's/16 reps
Calf Raises - BW/40 reps
Leg Press - 15#/15 reps each leg
One Leg Slide Back Lunge - 12's/16 reps each leg
***These really bothered my knee.
Side Slide Lunge - 12#/16 reps each leg
Stiff Leg Deadlift on Platform - 25's/15 reps
***I did elevated deads.
Double Leg Wall Squats - 5's/8 sets tons of low ends
Lateral Step-Ups - 15#/15 reps each leg
One Leg Sit N Stands - 12#/15 reps each leg
***This hurt my knee too.
Narrow Stance Squats - 25's/15 reps
Calf Raises - BW/40 reps
One Leg Elevated Deadlift - 15#/12 reps each leg
Static Low End Lunge - 12's/12 reps each side
One Leg Sit N Slides - 12#/15 reps each leg
Calf Raises - 15's/34 reps

This morning I peeled myself out of bed and did KPC (drills + 3 combos) and abs.

Debbie - ouch on the knee. I have a little sports car and even though I'm used to it - I still do that crap (although it's often my shin). Good job with the workout, even if you weren't totally into it.

Belinda - good job girl!!

Hi everyone - looking forward to seeing what you're up to.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CLX Burn Circuit 2, hope it goes better than last nights workout. I have decided to stay light on the calf work because mine are naturally big so I don't want bulk.

Debbie-ouch on the knee I hit my on a oxygen tank last week and I was like you and wanted to cry. Good job on the workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Heather-congrat for peeling yourself out of bed to workout.

Belinda - nice job!!! Which HiiT did you go with?

Debbie - ouch on the knee. My mom has a little two-seater and every time I have to drive it, I bang my freakin' knee getting out of it. And man, does it hurt. I can't stand driving that thing...:mad:

Heather - it's never fun when you have to "peel" yourself out of bed!!

Roxie - have fun with your workout tonight.

I was up at the crack of flippin' dawn for some reason. Got Leaner Legs & CTX Back done and had DD to summer camp by 7:10...:eek:. Which means I got to work earlier than normal which means I get to leave earlier than normal....YIPPPEEEE!!!

Morning ladies. Well - I wimped out on getting up for spinning this morning. I picked my sis up at the airport late last night and was pooped so decided to sleep in and go for a run tonight instead. Though now that I'm realizing how muggy it'll be this afternoon, this could make for an interesting run. We shall see!!

Melissa - NICE job on getting up and at 'em this morning AND to think you'll have all this free time this afternoon since you can get out of work earlier than normal too. I'm jealous ;)

Heather- KPC is a goodie! I applaud you for getting up early too since I clearly failed at that this AM, ha.

Belinda - nice work on back/tri's, are you loving being back in the STS groove?

Debbie - OWW. That knee sounds very painful, I'm sorry to hear it.

Roxie - good luck with CLX tonight! I'll be working out "virtually" with you tonight!

Hi to Nora, Chris, Jo (who got up this AM even though I wimped out - she put me to shame!!)

Hi Girls!

Nice workouts so far!!!

Belinda: That's very cool you went heavier on your weights! Nice job!

Debbie: Ouch! on the knee! I think doing lighter weights lower body (for me anyways) is the way to go. (But not QUITE as light as the STS guys go! :eek:)

Roxie: Hope you're feeling better today. Do you know why you felt so crappy yesterday during your workout?

Heather: So hard to work out so early! BUT nice to get it DONE! Good job!

Melissa: It is nice to get done early too! Isn't Leaner Legs a killer? I do not think I'd have that much energy that early to do THAT workout!

Nora: Hope you're feeling better today, friend. Are there extra meds to take if you're having a flare up? ...

And OMG, my Turbo Fire is going to arrive today! If it were here now, i'd do it. But, alas, my UPS man must be at breakfast or something. :mad:

So today, for a long cardio, I think I may pull out an oldie from Cathe from "Cardio Hits".

*waves* to Jessica and Jo!

Question - do any of you ever get headaches after a morning workout? I have found that this happens sometimes. Not sure if it's lack of hydration or what is going on. Been meaning to ask and keep forgetting - but this headache reminded me.

Roxie - hope you have a good one tonight!

Melissa - good for you for getting so much done so early. Woohoo on getting to leave early now!

Jessica - maybe training in the heat will be good for you? Build up endurance b/c it may very well be warm for the BIG race????

Nora - how are you today?

Chris - what are your big workout plans?

Melissa: It is nice to get done early too! Isn't Leaner Legs a killer? I do not think I'd have that much energy that early to do THAT workout!

Chris - Leaner Legs is BRUTAL. And it's only like 40 minutes long!!! It's just one exercise right after another. I have to confess: it took me a little longer than 40 minutes to get through it...:p

Heather - I do not get headaches after morning workouts. Sorry to hear that you do...:(

Jessica - don't beat yourself up too much today, you'll be beating yourself up enough tonight when you are running in soup...:eek:

Jolene - nice job showing up your sister this morning!!! Sorry Jessica, couldn't resist...;)

Question - do any of you ever get headaches after a morning workout? I have found that this happens sometimes. Not sure if it's lack of hydration or what is going on. Been meaning to ask and keep forgetting - but this headache reminded me.

Roxie - hope you have a good one tonight!

Melissa - good for you for getting so much done so early. Woohoo on getting to leave early now!

Jessica - maybe training in the heat will be good for you? Build up endurance b/c it may very well be warm for the BIG race????

Nora - how are you today?

Chris - what are your big workout plans?

I was actually thinking that VERY thing, Heather. Great minds think alike. It might help me to get ready for tomorrow's race because it's supposed to be even more humid/hot then. EW.

And PS. I've gotten a headache after a workout before - usually after a humid workout, ironically.

Hi Girls!

Nice workouts so far!!!

Belinda: That's very cool you went heavier on your weights! Nice job!

Debbie: Ouch! on the knee! I think doing lighter weights lower body (for me anyways) is the way to go. (But not QUITE as light as the STS guys go! :eek:)

Roxie: Hope you're feeling better today. Do you know why you felt so crappy yesterday during your workout?

Heather: So hard to work out so early! BUT nice to get it DONE! Good job!

Nora: Hope you're feeling better today, friend. Are there extra meds to take if you're having a flare up? ...

And OMG, my Turbo Fire is going to arrive today! If it were here now, i'd do it. But, alas, my UPS man must be at breakfast or something. :mad:

So today, for a long cardio, I think I may pull out an oldie from Cathe from "Cardio Hits".

*waves* to Jessica and Jo!

Chris-I only drank 1 bottle of water all day and my eating was out of control but I think it was a combination of no water and the heat.

Melissa - very funny ;)

Roxie - drink your water!!! (and now you can yell at me - I need to get abs in at least twice more this week)

I promise! After our run, before dinner, I'll get some form of ab work in, even if its just a few planks and crunches :)

No time for personals today, sorry about that! I have many comments to make, too. I hate when I don't have time to post here. :(

Hope you all have a great evening. I'm going home! :eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.