Crazy Strong Loving it for June 21, 2009

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi girls!;)

I did workout today and I just finished and freshly showered.:)

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone-5 Mile Fat Burning Walk= 25 Minutes
I walked with 2lbs hand weights one in each hand.
Calories burned=205
I think next time I'll try wearing my Cathe Vest and using the 2lb hand weights in each hand as well. I got this DVD as a low impact walking alternative to my TM. Also thought this would be good when recouperating from an injury as well. You can add the intensity by doing a slow jog or adding hand weights or handweights and weighted vest so you can get a good calorie burn with it.

Muscle Endurance= 65 Minutes
Calories Burned= 589

Love this workout. I did go heavier than Cathe and crew in many instances and loved the Ab Med ball section. The Abs section is da bomb, for those of us who love the STS AB Circuits Med Ball work.

Ok, that's it for me today. Have a great Sunday~! Don't forget its Father's Day!!! :)

Hugs!:)
Nora

Hi Nora et al, Checking in -

I can't believe I'm up so late! I just got home from work and we're shopping craigslist for motorcycles - going shopping tomorrow!
I did p90x plyo today. What a great workout! I thought I'd done it before, but I guess not. I'm definitely going to incorporate that in again.
Yep, I worked today. I let my husband enjoy his Father's Day enjoying the children. Thoughtful, no?
For Mother's Day he got me a last minute massage gift certificate to a place that has since burned to the ground. Que sera sera.
Good times....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.