Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 29, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning:D

I will do PH today! I really like the rotation, it's so much fun!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

Good morning. I did STS Disc 1 today-chest, shoulders, biceps. I'm also supposed to do 50 minutes of steady state cardio which works out perfectly because I have to mow today and that's about an hour. I can't believe how quickly I forgot how tough STS is!!!!

Have a great day everyone.

Bev

Good morning Bev and all who follos,

Bev, wtg on your UB workout this morning. I will start STS after I am done with Debbie's rotation. I hope I will get through it this time:rolleyes:

I been done with PH, my son is taking over my laptop:rolleyes: He didn't bring his, why I don't know. I alread cooked a nice German meal for him. He is gaining some weight since he is her:eek::eek: That boy needs to put on some meat:p

Have a grreat day, everyone!

Good Morning,

Tonite will be Lean Circuit 2 and abs if mother will allow(she leaves tomarrow yeah). She wants to go to Hobby Lobby tonite. When I get off work at nite I don't like going anywhere. I have had a migraine headache all weekend I believe was caused by lack of water and being outside all weekend.

Changing up my rotation. Need to lose a bit of muscle as I think I'm getting too much. This will be hard for me because you all know how much I love to lift heavy. But for now I will tone it down a bit and see if I can shed these last 7-10#.

Ok, so these next four weeks will consist of 2 total body workouts, one kickboxing workout, one step workout, one Cardio Coach workout and one yoga workout. For total body I will use Cathe's workouts, mix and matching them.

Today was cardio so I chose a kickboxing workout. I did Cathe's Cardio Kicks.

Had a great workout and gave it my all. I really love the arm drills at the end. I wore my 1# gloves throughout the entire workout. Worked up a good sweat.

HR STATS:
58 minutes total
7:30 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
29 minutes above zone
464 calories burned

Hey guys! I am doing cardio in a little while- probably Cardio Step Jam. I took the kids to the park this morning with my dad- hopefully it will wear them out! :D

Roxie: I'll be happy for you when you can get back to your routine. I hate when life gets in the way of my WO. :)

Belinda: Glad your DS is having a good visit- way to keep up with the rotation. When are you restarting STS? I think I'm going to wait for the cardio.

Bev: Those meso 1 workouts are NO JOKE, I know! I have some in line for this week.

Todays eats:

Brkfst-banana muffin
Am Snack-cantaloupe and yoplait strawberry shortcake
Lunch-ham and turkey on whole wheat, cucumbers in vinegar, peach
Pm snack-special k protein shake and plum
Supper-don't know yet

I have drank 1 and 1/2 bottles of water so far, aiming for 3 here at work and 1 or 2 when I get home

Just a quickie to let you know I"m back from Vacation!!!

I did NO formal workouts while away, we were so busy EVERY day from sun up til sundown! But walked a TON. Ended up maintaining and NO gain, which is amazing!

I jumped right back into a cardio day! I was looking at the Rotation Forum and saw the one you were talking about, Debbie. I'm going to do that one, so I did LIS/HIS combo + LIS abs today. My HR got up there pretty easy since I haven't been doing cardio ...

I'm so behind today , with so much to do... but I'll BB later!!

LOL! I am doing your June 09 rotation:p:p It's kicking my butt! I am on my 2nd week:eek: The rotation you are doing right now, sounds great!

Cool! I was going to do it but decided on a bit of a different route. Hope you get good results with it.

Here is a pic of my kitty. This is Spaz:

spaz.jpg

Cool! I was going to do it but decided on a bit of a different route. Hope you get good results with it.

Here is a pic of my kitty. This is Spaz:

spaz.jpg

Debbie, OMG! He is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I love your rotations, I always see nice results. If I remember correctly you are not gonna start STS until winter, right?

Debbie, OMG! He is so cute! Thanks for sharing! I love your rotations, I always see nice results. If I remember correctly you are not gonna start STS until winter, right?

Probably not. I just don't have the desire to do it. I think my whole problem is doing the 1RM thing. What a pain.

Debbie-I think I am going to do the 2 total body and 3 cardio plus 1 circuit day to drop a few pounds what do you think sound good?

Debbie-thanks for the reminder not thinking clearly still have a headache and I have now drank 2.5 bottles of water.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.