Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 27, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

No workout yesterday, we got home to late! We had a lots of fun in Munich, Dachau was interesting. We took lot's of pic. After that we drove to Nuernberg to eat dinner with my sisters.:eek:

I will do Butts & Guts today!

What are your plans for this weekend?

Have a great workout and weekend!

Morning,

I am done with Butt & Guts! I worked my abs first! That's another one, I haven't done in awhile:eek: I was sweating my butt off, great workout!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Last edited:
Belinda: WTG on B&G- I like that you mixed up the order.

I did 4DS cardio today- bootcamp followed by kickboxing. I was only going to do BC but once I got going I kept going! :p

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Good morning. I did 4DS kickboxing and then legs, calves and core. I forgot how much fun that workout was. I'm still sweating buckets. I wore my weighted vest plus went up on most of the weights.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Bev

Today I worked my Legs. Had a pretty good workout. I need to change up my rotation. I'm still holding onto about 10 extra pounds and nothing that I'm doing is helping me lose it. I'm a bit upset about it. I'm gonna work something up tomorrow and start something new Monday. I may cut out my extreme lifting for a while and go with some endurance workouts, add in some yoga and three days of cardio and see what happens. I just don't get it.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

1 minute rest between each set

LEGS
Leg Press Station: 185# - 10/10/10/10\

Static Lunge: 85# - 10/10/10

Leg Extensions:
90# - 12/12/12
80# - 10
75# - 8
70# - 8
***This was a drop set, no rest after set 3. These really burn.

Elevated SLDL's: 85# - 10/10/10

Barbell Calf Raises: 135# - 20/20/20

That is all...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Bev: I'm glad you had fun in NY and it makes me even more excited for the RT!

Debbie: I know on the weight but I know mine is about food. I am on a roll lately so I'm going to try to stick with it!

Roxie: Glad you're feeling better- yoga sounds like a good plan.

Hi girls!

I hope everyone is having a great and gorgeous weekend. I'm just stopping by to check in with my workout.

here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.4 My Short Mix= 25 Minutes
Warm up 4:49= 133 BPM= 73% MHR
Challenge 1 Sprints & BPM's 8:14= 147,150,151=82%-83% MHR in Zone.
Steady State1 2:49= 148= 83% of MHR In Zone.
Cool Down 3:09=141= 77% MHR
Stretch 6:17=105

STS Disc#11 Back & Triceps= 53 Minutes
Calories burned= 434
Fun workout and challenging.

Ok, girls I won't be checking in tomorrow its my rest day. I just finished Cathe's June '09 Rotation Post STS! It was a lot of fun!

Seeya at Monday's check in, I'll need to figure out what to do for the next rotation.

Have a great weekend,:):)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.