Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 22, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am done with MM + abs! Burned 456 cal.

Off to the shower! DS wants to go to the Regensburng today. I will be back with personals!

Have a fantastic Monday!

Hi Debbie,

How is your mom doing? Hope she is feeling better!

You posted this last week.

Today's workout ends Week 6. I'm teetering on doing some type of endurance rotation for about 4 weeks. I was thinking of doing two upper body days, 1 lower body day, one kickboxing day, one cardio coach day and one step day. Not sure yet. You all know how fond I am of endurance workouts but for some reason I have a desire to do Muscle Max and workouts like that. So I might start that on Monday. If not, I'll do two more weeks of this rotation.

Debbie, I really like the looks of the rotation you posted last week. Today I already did MM Total Body workout. I didn't see you posted 2 Upper Body, 1 LB! LOL! Oh, well!:eek: What are you doing this week? If you do the 2 UB + 1 LB workouts, what DVD's are you using? Since I already did 1 Total Body workuot, can I do 1 UB workout on Wednesday and 1 LB workout on Friday. The cardio workouts are easy to figure out:eek:

Ok, confession time. I have been doing horribly the last few weeks. My diet has been horrible. I have been holding it pretty good during the day, but by the time I have been getting home from work I am just starving! (and will eat anything and everything in site) I need to get back on the band wagon and get myself in check. I am also determined to get up every day this week to work out - no matter how tired I am.

Speaking of which - today I did LIC Total Body and then ran a 10 minute mile on the treadmill. 359 calories burned. Now I'm off to work. I will be sure to be doing some stretching tonight so that I don't have another cramp issue with my legs. augh.

Happy Monday!

Today was drop sets, I decided to stick with this rotation for 2 more weeks. Then I'll figure out what I'll do next.

Today was Back and Biceps. Had an exceptional workout. Got a late start, but still had a great workout. Had to skip my treadmill warmup.

1 minute rest between each set.

**Denotes drop set exercise.

BACK
T-Bar Rows:
65# - 8/8/8/8
***This felt really light. Should have went to 70#.

Dumbbell Pullovers:
42# - 10/10/10/10

**Double-Arm Rows:
25's - 12/12/12
20's - 10
15's - 12
12's - 12
***These made me burn. By the last drop set I was fried. No rest after set 3.

BICEPS
Barbell Curls:
62# - 8/8/8/8
[color=blue***3# away from my record. Very happy with this.[/i][/color]

Pinwheels:
22's - 10/10/10/10
***Should have gone to 25's for this.

**Incline Dumbbell Curls:
22's - 12/10/10
17's - 8
15's - 6
12's - 10
***I petered out quickly here. My bi's were fried. Plus I upped my weight for each exercise today so that made a huge difference.

That is all....

Ok, confession time. I have been doing horribly the last few weeks. My diet has been horrible. I have been holding it pretty good during the day, but by the time I have been getting home from work I am just starving! (and will eat anything and everything in site) I need to get back on the band wagon and get myself in check. I am also determined to get up every day this week to work out - no matter how tired I am.

Karen: Does it make you feel better that my diet has also been sucky? I have 5 or 6 good days and then 2-3 TERRIBLE days. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me lately.

Belinda: I did MM last week- it had been a while for me on that one. Can I confess that I hate the ab work in that one? Hard for me for some reason! :eek:

No WO this morning- I think my exhaustion has also been contributing to my carb cravings. So I'll do some cardio while the kids nap.

Hi girlies -

Wish me luck....After probably....15-20 years(???), I joined a gym. $100 for a YEAR! Period! I couldn't pass it up. So, I'm off to their kickboxing class. I'll try to check in later and let you know how it turns out!
I hope you each have a great day.....

Wendy: Oh, I have gym envy! A new one opened up near us and I consider it...then I buy more workout DVDs. :p Do they have a daycare or are your girls old enough to stay home alone?

Hi Debbie,

Today's workout ends Week 6. I'm teetering on doing some type of endurance rotation for about 4 weeks. I was thinking of doing two upper body days, 1 lower body day, one kickboxing day, one cardio coach day and one step day. Not sure yet. You all know how fond I am of endurance workouts but for some reason I have a desire to do Muscle Max and workouts like that. So I might start that on Monday. If not, I'll do two more weeks of this rotation.

Debbie, I really like the looks of the rotation you posted last week. Today I already did MM Total Body workout. I didn't see you posted 2 Upper Body, 1 LB! LOL! Oh, well!:eek: What are you doing this week? If you do the 2 UB + 1 LB workouts, what DVD's are you using? Since I already did 1 Total Body workuot, can I do 1 UB workout on Wednesday and 1 LB workout on Friday. The cardio workouts are easy to figure out:eek:

Belinda - My mom is doing great. One more eye and she should be set to go.

I was thinking of doing my Get Ready for Summer rotation. I'm going to go look at it and see if it's something I might want to try. Only thing - I get really tired of Cathe over and over again. I'd like to write up my own rotation doing high reps, low weights and using the lineup I put in my post from Saturday. I'll see. Yes, you can do 1 UB on and 1 LB this week.

Hi girlies -

Wish me luck....After probably....15-20 years(???), I joined a gym. $100 for a YEAR! Period! I couldn't pass it up. So, I'm off to their kickboxing class. I'll try to check in later and let you know how it turns out!
I hope you each have a great day.....

Woo Hoo! Hope you have fun Wendy!!!

Good morning ladies. I did LIS 4DS today and also the shoulders and abs section. Didn't want to do the calf workout before I do that lower body workout with Cathe on Thursday. I seem to remember major DOMS after that calf work.

Debbie-so glad to hear that your mom did well.

Wendy-have fun at the gym. That is something that I have never done. I don't do well working out with other people around! Let us know how it goes.

Karen-I think this time of year is so hard to stick with clean eating because life seems to get in the way when we have social obligations.

Belinda-good job on doing MM. I still have to do that one.

Patti-have fun on your cardio workout later.

Have a good day.

Bev

Good Morning,

I am on vacation this week so I will get all my workouts in. Today is Lean Circuit 1 and yoga.

Belinda-I didn't get a typical workout in Saturday, but I spent the day running and doing whatever the bride or her mother wanted me to do. In the evening I was in 3 inch heels doing all the running and cleaning up after the wedding.

Hi Debbie,

Belinda-where is this rotation that she posted.

S-U-C-K-E-D! (Can I say that here?) My experience, not the class. The class never happened. The instructor's husband is sick so she wasn't there to teach. But of course I only found that out after driving up there for her 630am class. I learned my lesson here - call first!
You know, the instructor is actually the owner. And there are pictures of her and trophies from when she was a competitve bodybuilder. So I was really looking forward to taking HER class.
A couple of things....the gym is cramped and smells of metal and sweat. I'm okay with that. The equipment is very old. I'm okay with that. But I remember now why I like to work out in the privacy of my own home. Since class was canceled, I went ahead and lifted weights to salvage my morning. Needless to say, that is a busier time at the gym. So today was back & bis. I'm sure I'll get a class in soon, and I'll keep you posted as to how it turns out!
See ya...

S-U-C-K-E-D! (Can I say that here?) My experience, not the class. The class never happened. The instructor's husband is sick so she wasn't there to teach. But of course I only found that out after driving up there for her 630am class. I learned my lesson here - call first!
You know, the instructor is actually the owner. And there are pictures of her and trophies from when she was a competitve bodybuilder. So I was really looking forward to taking HER class.
A couple of things....the gym is cramped and smells of metal and sweat. I'm okay with that. The equipment is very old. I'm okay with that. But I remember now why I like to work out in the privacy of my own home. Since class was canceled, I went ahead and lifted weights to salvage my morning. Needless to say, that is a busier time at the gym. So today was back & bis. I'm sure I'll get a class in soon, and I'll keep you posted as to how it turns out!
See ya...

Wendy, what's the gym name? Sorry your experience sucked! Hopefully it will get better.

FOODS FOR TODAY

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (pre workout)
M2: Cinnamon Protein Pancake
M3: Chocolate Coconut BSN w/ 1/2 c oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Cashew Butter Chicken Stew; Kiwi
M5: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese w/2 tbsp. low sugar Strawberry jam
M6: Parmesan Talapia; Cukes, tomatoes & onions w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M7: Chocoalte Protein pancake w/ 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

1465 calories
51 g. fat - 31%
122 g. protein - 33%
138 g. carbs - 37%

Carbs are a bit high today. Not sure why?? :rolleyes:

Hey Guys!...

Probably will be my only post for the week. ...

We're leaving tomorrow for Hershey, PA, and Gettysburg, and then Maryland for a party with friends! and home on Sunday..

I'm a bit manic today packing/thinking about packing. I feel like I want to do a workout.. maybe I'll squeeze in a cardio...

I'll bring a few TJ workouts with me, and my iPod for the treadmill in the hotel gym for the week. TONS of walking , I'm sure at Hershey Park and Gettysburg , though.

I'm excited, but manic today!! ACK!..

Have a great week, guys, I'll miss you!!!

I think I may do your Summer 2009 rotation when I get back, too, Deb!

Hasta La Vista!

Eats have been too much today but I did manage to get in Tracey's Step Sweatfest. I love that workout- such fun choreography. I love the whirlybird, when I get it right.

Chris: Have a great time! We'll miss you too. :) TJs are a good vacation workout.

Wendy: Well don't you hate that?? Oh well. I would like a gym just for things like the leg press and assisted pull up machine. And sometimes it would be nice to experience the energy of a live class. But I also like being on my own, too. :)

Good Afternoon girls~:)

Here's todays workout:

Jillian Michaels iFit Lose Wt. Level 1,week2,program 3= 20 Min.
Distance= 1.14 miles
Calories burned= 218

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 2= 27 min
Calories burned= 295

Baron Baptiste Unlocking Athletic Power-Power Vinyasa Yoga= 30 min

Ok, that's it for me today! Hi everyone!! I hope your Monday is a good one and that you all have had a great workout today!;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Here are tonites workout stats:

Lean Circuit 1 for the last time
Bicep Curl with Calf Raise-10lbs./24reps
Triceps Push-up-11 reps
Split Lunge with Biceps Curl-10lbs/12reps
Triceps Extension in Runners Lunge-5lbs/12reps
Biceps Curl with Hamstring Curl-10lbs/24reps
Plank withTriceps Extension-10lbs/24reps
Reverse Lunge with Double Biceps Curl-10lbs/12reps
Supine Tricep Hover-12lbs/12reps
Sumo Squat Calf Raise with Biceps Curl-12lbs/10reps

44 min
19 in the zone
122 min hr
167 max hr
224 cals burned.

TBS
13 min
0 in the zone
103 min hr
134 max hr
47 cals burned.

Bought a bunch of fruit and veggies today to help me eat right. I tried on clothes tonite and discovered for as hard as I work out I should look better than I do so my diet has got to improve.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.