Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 20, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Today I will do cardio, not sure what yet? I am done with the 4DS rotation, not sure what I will do next week?

Tomorrow my son is coming:D , he will stay 3 weeks! I am excited! My DD is flying to Indonesia today, I am sooooo nervous :rolleyes:

Have a great Saturday! I will be back for personals, need to catch up!

Good Morning,

Wokeup not feeling well and I slept in my nieces bed so I didn't sleep well either. Since I stayed at my sisters house there is no room to workout so I guess I will have to wait until Monday and I probably am not going to get my rest week because I have to make up all I missed. Today we are getting things set up for the wedding they are getting married on a baseball field.

Belinda-I have the same problem haven't decided what to do after chalean.

Today's workout ends Week 6. I'm teetering on doing some type of endurance rotation for about 4 weeks. I was thinking of doing two upper body days, 1 lower body day, one kickboxing day, one cardio coach day and one step day. Not sure yet. You all know how fond I am of endurance workouts but for some reason I have a desire to do Muscle Max and workouts like that. So I might start that on Monday. If not, I'll do two more weeks of this rotation.

It is so freakin' humid here today. One day we are freezing and the next you can't breath. :wtf: Where is the happy medium???

Today was Legs. Did supersets and was sweating buckets by the time I got done.

LEGS
SS #1
Squats: 65# - 15/15/15
superset w/
Hamstring Curls: 40# - 15/15/15
***Good combo. Went parellel with the squats. This got my HR up.

SS #2
Leg Press Station: 135# - 15/15/15
superset w/
Leg Extensions: 60# - 15/15/15
***Another good combo. Lactid acid build up big time!

SS #3
Step Ups: 15's & 5 risers - 15/15/15 each leg
superset w/
Barbell Calf Raises: 105# - 20/20/20
***This was the toughest SS. My HR was flying with this one. I really hate step ups.

That is all...

Belinda - How exciting about your son! I'm sure you will be estatic to see him! And how cool about your daughter going to Indonesia. How come?

This week has been a bad week for me and working out. With our summer schedule going on at work I am now more active at work, on my feet all day, and doing alot of walking throughout schools and up and down stairs. Well, it seems to have caught up with me.

Last night I went to bed before DH and my legs were just sooo tired and achy. I'm not sure what triggered it - but when DH came to bed and I went to move over I got the biggest friggin pain in my right calf. Holy crap. I couldn't even move - I just freaked out and made my DH massage it out. (he said today that it had felt like a knot in my leg) It bothered me all night and I was afraid to move because I didn't want it to seize up on me again. So I didn't get much sleep last night on top of it all. Today it is so-so; but there is no way I will be able to do the 4ds Cardio Power premix scheduled today. (and that sucks!) I may have to take it easy this next week so that I can at least hike on our vacation in another week. sigh. I may have to try the Epsom salt soak later today...

Debbie - It is super humid here in Wisconsin too! My dad said it was 100% humidity yesterday. It was awful. (still is)

Hey girls,

Today I did Cardio Fusion
"All Step". Had a great workout. I cleaned house all day long I am so tried of cleaning and doing laundry

I have to get up early to pick DS up from the airport. Right now he is in Atlanta. Been talking to him nonstop

Patti, glad you enjoy your STS rotation. Great job yesterday.

Chris, thanks for posting your recipe. Thanks for asking about me! I am fine. Haven’t scheduled a date for surgery yet. I really enjoyed the 4DS rotation, was a lot of fun. I am not sure what I will do next week?

Wendy that is so cool you were in a motorcycle mag. Thanks for your kind words. Chest/shoulder/tri premix from 4DS.yesterday.

Nora you have a lot of energy, girls. You vacuumed and shampooed carpets after your workouts, you go girl. !

Debbie, fantastic job with your Shoulders, Traps and Abs yesterday. Hope you mom is healing and getting better. I like the sound of your next rotation, maybe I will do it with you! You are one strong lady, nice job with your leg workout today. My DD is going to Indonesia with her graduate student program, wich is related to her thesis. She is traveling with other students and professors in conjunction with an organization known as RARE (Rare is at the forefront of helping protect rare and spectacular habitats, species and indigenous people in some of the wildest, most remote places on Earth0

Rockie did you get your workout in yesterday? Hope you feeling better!

Karen nice job yesterday and today.

Have a wonderful weekend. I will get some zzzzzz!

Hi girls!:)

I hope everyone's having a great Saturday and having fun with their workouts~;)

Here's today's Workout:

Michaels iFit-Lose Wt-L2, Wk3,Prg.3=30 Min power walk/jog
Distance= 2.04 miles
Calories burned= 372

4DS Bootcamp cardio only=34 minutes
Calories burned=302
This was really fun but a little rough on my knees today. I love a great workout and Cathe definitely brings it!

STS-Ab Circuits- Medicine Ball Abs= 10 minutes
Calories burned= 62

I decided not to do the 4DS Bootcamp Cardio and Bi's and Tri's because of doing Muscle Endurance which is scheduled for tomorrow. So, I did what Cathe prescribed per her June Rotation finishing up week 3.

Have a great Saturday and enjoy!:)

Hugs!

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.