CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR JULY 8, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what cardio I will do today:eek:

I will be back to report my workout and personals!

Have a great day, everyone!

Today was cardio and had no desire whatsoever to jump around and get sweaty. It took all I had to get my butt in my workout room to workout. I chose Body Max 2 and just did the first 3 step segments. They are fun but I just couldn't get into it.

Then I attempted the BM2 Ab Work but felt a lot of tension on my neck so I stopped. My neck is still bothering me but not too bad. It is slowly loosening up.

CARDIO STATS:
41 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
331 calories burned

Sorry I couldn't get in here for personals yesterday. Been really busy at work, especially with the short work week. Hopefully I can get in here later today and do personals.

Good Morning,

Tonite I will make up the wt. work I missed last night wanted to spend time with DH before he leaves again today and we had an argument so I wasn't in the mood to workout.

Belinda-enjoy your cardio.

Debbie-sorry to here you didn't enjoy yours hope that neck gets better soon, at least you attempted abs.

I did a practice of the new Group Kick release this morning and wow, it just never gets easier. I'm out of practice since I'm not teaching right now! Need my stamina back! Did some ab work from B&G, love the abs in that work out!

Debbie - the neck issue sounds painful - hope you feel better!

Hi ladies. After work yesterday I just did 3 of the KPC combos. I had a long 9-hour stress-fest kind of day. The punching and kicking helped LOL.

My legs are sooo sore from the hill repeats that I did yesterday morning. I decided to sleep in today, but my eyes opened wide at 5:26, which is the time I've been getting up to get in AM runs. I did NOT get up though. Today may end up a rest day for me.

Debbie - I hate to hear your neck is still causing you problems. I used to love the step workout from BM2, but somewhere along the way it got beyond old to me. I like to do just the finished part of it then the interval/blasts.

Waves to everyone!!!

Morning ladies! I'm in a fab mood first thing this AM - let's see if it sticks, shall we?? ;) I think it's a combination of the sun shining and a great run this AM and some new workout kicks I got last night at Old Navy. I went thinking I'd just get a pair of running shorts since all my workout clothes for summer are getting ratty and I've actually never bought "real" running shorts before. But I ended up getting two pairs of running shorts (they were on clearance for 5 bucks, couldn't resist!), two workout tanks, and two sports bras. Well worth it if you ask me - I even felt more like a "runner" in my shorts this AM. We managed about 5 1/2 miles or so, felt pretty good too. We're aiming for a long run on Saturday (me, my sis and our friend who is doing the half with us) - we're HOPING for something crazy like 9 miles but we'll see. ack ;)

Great workouts going on up in here!
Debbie - I hear you on those days when NOTHING seems appetizing cardio-wise so good for you for getting it done regardless!
Roxie - sorry to hear you had a fight with the DH, those are the worst huh? Hope today is better!
Belinda - good luck getting some cardio in, I'm sure you'll come back with some impressive stats, as usual :)
Heather - I vote rest day, sounds like you may need it
Jo - I gotta get back into Kick, my stamina for that workout is probably waning now too, dammit!

Hi to Chris, Melissa and Nora!

Morning ladies! I'm in a fab mood first thing this AM - let's see if it sticks, shall we?? ;) I think it's a combination of the sun shining and a great run this AM and some new workout kicks I got last night at Old Navy. I went thinking I'd just get a pair of running shorts since all my workout clothes for summer are getting ratty and I've actually never bought "real" running shorts before. But I ended up getting two pairs of running shorts (they were on clearance for 5 bucks, couldn't resist!), two workout tanks, and two sports bras. Well worth it if you ask me - I even felt more like a "runner" in my shorts this AM. We managed about 5 1/2 miles or so, felt pretty good too. We're aiming for a long run on Saturday (me, my sis and our friend who is doing the half with us) - we're HOPING for something crazy like 9 miles but we'll see. ack ;)

Debbie - I hear you on those days when NOTHING seems appetizing cardio-wise so good for you for getting it done regardless!
Roxie - sorry to hear you had a fight with the DH, those are the worst huh? Hope today is better!
Belinda - good luck getting some cardio in, I'm sure you'll come back with some impressive stats, as usual :)
Jo - I gotta get back into Kick, my stamina for that workout is probably waning now too, dammit!

Jessica-it wouldn't have been so bad if he didn't have to leave again at noon today and not be home until Saturday.

Isn't it funny how new running duds can make you feel more like a runner! Love new workout clothes and shoes. Nicely done on the mileage.

Hi ladies. I hope you all are having a good week. I tell ya, I am so content to be at home..:D We really haven't done much of anything this week but every morning I've been getting up, working out and walking to the new DD they opened about 1/2 mile away for an iced coffee. It's been heaven!!

This morning I did 4DS HIS & Chest/Back. Not really getting alot of doms from 4DS and I'm going heavier than I actually thought I was capable of...odd.

Belinda - what cardio did you end up with?

Debbie - nothing worse than trying to push through a workout when you're not feeling it.

Jessica - you sound mighty chipper today...:D ^^^5's on the new workout duds!!!

Hi Jolene, Heather, Roxie, Chris & Nora.

I'm hittin' the shower then taking DD to see Eclipse. Hopefully the theater isn't filled with crazed teeny-boppers...:eek:

Have a good one!!

I ended up doubling up the 4DS weights - as in repeating twice through. I followed one of Debbie's rotations and that made a huge difference. So glad you're enjoying your time off!

Hi ladies. I hope you all are having a good week. I tell ya, I am so content to be at home..:D We really haven't done much of anything this week but every morning I've been getting up, working out and walking to the new DD they opened about 1/2 mile away for an iced coffee. It's been heaven!!

This morning I did 4DS HIS & Chest/Back. Not really getting alot of doms from 4DS and I'm going heavier than I actually thought I was capable of...odd.

Belinda - what cardio did you end up with?

Debbie - nothing worse than trying to push through a workout when you're not feeling it.

Jessica - you sound mighty chipper today...:D ^^^5's on the new workout duds!!!

Hi Jolene, Heather, Roxie, Chris & Nora.

I'm hittin' the shower then taking DD to see Eclipse. Hopefully the theater isn't filled with crazed teeny-boppers...:eek:

Have a good one!!

Well you all, I started doing personals and I just don't have time to finish them. I'm sorry! I hope you all understand that I am very busy today and can't chat with you all. :(

Hope you all have a great day!

Hey Girls..

I thought I checked in this morning! :eek: I guess not! LOL!

Still doing Turbo Fire and STILL loving it! i did FIRE 45 Class. Oh my. This one really pushes, the ENTIRE workout , and then she pushes you HARDER with 2 Fire Drills (higher intensity, like an interval) in a row! It's crazy how I still love it and can do even more afterwards!

Afterwards, I did a 4DS Premix of Shoulders, Triceps and Chest. OMG, there was equipment EVERYWHERE! This premix has you pulling stuff out left and right. Kind of annoying. And REALLY tough to do after TF 45!!!

I did the STRETCH 10 Class afterwards, WITH my 8 yr old son. We each had our own Yoga Mat, and he can do a MEAN warrior, let me tell you! It was great.

Nice to read your workouts today! And your good moods are inspiring! AND new workout/running clothes are the ULTIMATE mood booster , I agree!

Debbie: Sorry you didn't get into your cardio today. I bet you would Turbo Fire ;) I'm kidding, I'm just on a TF high lately!

Roxie: Sorry you got in a fight w/ your hubby. Hope you guys get to talk and make up.

Heather: Figures you wake up early on rest day! Ugh!!!!

Melissa: I didn't get HUGE DOMS from 4DS weight work either in the last 2 weeks. Weird. And I pushed heavy too. I think I may try CTX next week!

Belinda: Hope you got a good cardio in today (i'm sure you did!)

Nora: They were ALL OUT of pool boys in the pool aisle! Or at least that's what DH told me ;) . OMG, I got MAJOR DOMS from B&G Standing leg work yesterday! Haven't had those in a long time. . Are you still doing TF? or following the "schedule"? Or are you on to STS now! Which I am dying to do again too!!!

Have a great night everyone!!!

Hi girls!:)

I'm really tired with this 100 degree temps its not playing well with my MS at all. I think I'll just check in and skip personals tonight if that's ok, I'm so tired and zero energy thanks to the heat.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15 Class= 17 Min
calories burned= 232
MET= 10.0

Turbo Fire- Sculpt 30 Class= 32 Min
Calories burned= 175
MET Value= 4.0

Butts & Guts- Core only from Chapters= 14 Min
Met Value= 4.0
Calories burned= 76

Total calories burned= 483:(

Ok, that's it for me tonight girls. I'm going to go rest and try to cool off. I hope everyone had a great day and a fun workout. I'll see ya all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to : Chris, Belinda,Debbie, Jessica, Melissa, Jolene, and Roxie, you guys always rock, and are so inspirational!:):cool:

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.