CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR JULY 6

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did M1 D 10 (chest, shoulder & biceps) Today I will do cardio.

Had a busy day yesterday:rolleyes: I will take it easy today.

Enjoy your day and workout. BBL!

Hallo girls,

I went for a short 40 min run this morning. I burned 389 cal. I still have to work my abs. I couldn't go for a longer run, my washer is broken. I am waiting for someone to come and fix it:D or bring me a new one!

Yesterday my DH bought me a bicycle, it will get delivered Monday.;)

I will be back.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me will be some kind of cardio and abs. The sun is finally shining here but they say it won't last as long as it shines all next week when I am on vaca don't care what it does this week if the roof doesn't leak anymore.

Belinda-nice job on the run.

Today was Meso 2, Week 1, Disc 13, Chest, Shoulders & Triceps. Glad I got up a little early and started early. This took a bit over an hour to do. Had a good workout but was still worried about my neck. Went as heavy as I thought would be safe. Traps are still a bit tight and sore.

Warmup:
Flat Bench Press - 55#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 55#/12 reps

Workout:
Flat Bench Press - 65#/12 reps
Flat Bench Press - 75#/10 reps
Flat Bench Press - 75#/8 reps

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 20's/12 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 22's/10 reps
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 22's/8 reps

Incline Bench Press - 75#/12 reps
Incline Bench Press - 75#/10 reps
Incline Bench Press - 75#/8 reps

Incline Chest Flyes - 22's/12 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 12's/10 reps
Incline Chest Flyes - 12's/8 reps

Alternating Seated Front Press - 15's/12 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 15's/10 reps
Alternating Seated Front Press - 15's/8 reps
Double Arm Seated Front Press - 15's/8 reps (to failure)

Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise - 5#/12 reps
Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise - 5#/10 reps
Alternating 1-Arm Standing Lateral Raise - 5#/8 reps
***Wanted to go with 8's but was worried about my neck.

Seated Lateral Raise Both Arms - 8's/12 reps (to failure)

Seated Rear Delts - 15's/12 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/10 reps
Seated Rear Delts - 15's/8 reps

Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 55#/11 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 50#/10 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 50#/8 reps
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 50#/8 reps (to failure)
***This about killed me. Not sure why, my tri's are usually really strong with this exercise.

Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 12#/12 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 12#/10 reps
Side Leaning One-Arm Overhead Ext - 12#/8 reps

One-Arm Kicbacks - 12#/12 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 12#/10 reps
One-Arm Kicbacks - 12#/8 reps

I feel ok right now, have a slight headache and the sides of my neck are a bit tight. I've been rubbing it out here and there.

Yesterday I did a Cardio Coach workout but when I went to sign in to post it, I couldn't get to the forums:

Cardio Coach #3.

Again, no pain in my hip flexor!

Had a great workout. Loving my CC!

CARDIO STATS:
40 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
10 minutes in zone
25 minutes above zone
320 calories burned
2.25 miles travelled

This morning I got up and ran. I felt totally lost without my HR monitor. DH tried to get a battery yesterday, but picked up the kind for his (go figure). I only ran 30 mins, I will likely do something easier after work plus abs.

Roxie - looks like you had a good workout yesterday.

Nora - thanks for the WM tip. I haven't used that in ages.

Debbie - nicely done with the weight. I forgot about the single arm raises...need to remember those for shoulders.

Belinda - good job with weights and run!

Hi Chris, Melissa, Jessica & Jo!!!!

Hi ladies! I'm back! I have to be quick since I got to work late this AM - we decided to leave Maine this AM versus trying to battle the traffic home last night. Which was an AWESOME idea if I do say so myself. We got up at 5, did a very short but great run and then took a super-speedy dip in the lake, all as the sun rose in front of us. I even took a video on my digital camera to capture the memory. It was an amazing way to start the day. So sad to be back at work BUT the good news is that I'll be back in Maine in under two weeks and I'll be away from work for a WHOLE week at that point. WOOT!!

I'll be back later for personals - looks like some good workouts up in here!!

Today I did TURBO FIRE 55 EZ Class. I have to say, it may have been a TINY bit easier this time, but , I love the music and I push it REAL good! (cue in the music). And again, I was ON FIRE at the end. Love it. What more can I say.

My the boys want to have lunch first and then we'll go in the pool . DH put up our new 16x48 pool Sunday/Monday and it's ready today! It's 90 degress out now, and they're predicting 100!!! Muggy too! I am so excited we have the pool AND A/C. I am so spoiled! But because of these things, I LOVE summer!

Belinda: NICE job today on M1 Day 10!! I thought you didn't like riding bikes? Or was that someone else here?

Debbie: glad your neck allowed you to start M2! Impressive weights, as usual!

Heather: I thought of you yesterday on my way home from work in the AM. It was starting to get hot out, (80's) and people were out running. I really want to run, but I'm so into TF these days. I miss it though.

Roxie: hope you get a good w.o. in today!! Love the sun!

Jessica: Good idea on the drive home. where in ME were you?

Oh, and yesterday I did TF HiiT 15, it kicked my butt! and did SCULPT 30 for the first time. All band work. It wasn't quite as challenging as Cathe's, of course. Kind of 'light', but there were some moves that were hard. My shoulders have some pretty good DOMS today.

Nice workouts today every one!!!!

Will BBL ...

Haven't had time to go back and read what I missed so I just want to say that I hope you all had a fantastic holiday weekend! I had a good time but spent most of it painting and staining. But I love doing that once in a while and didn't mind it this weekend since it was too hot to go out and do anything.

Nora - Did you get my pm from last week? Just want to make sure.

Belinda - Cool on the new bicycle! Now you have another way to get cardio in! Woo hoo!

Heather - I hate when I need a new battary in my HR monitor. In fact, I've been meaning to buy one to have on hand becasue I know mine is about ready to die. Hope you get a battery for yours soon!

Jessica - I am just plain old jealous. Period! :p

Chris - I'm happy to hear you got a pool! That makes these hot summers less dreadful. I cannot believe how hot it is here, we haven't had a summer this hot in years. I'm also spoiled and have A/C. I don't know how people can live without it in heat like this. I have a hard time breathing when I'm outside.

Hi to all to follow. Hope you all have a great day!

Well I ended up doing MMA Boxing at lunch. I really wanted to do abs, but ran out of time. I will probably do those after work, not like I'll be breaking a sweat or anything crazy. May do the yoga- or pilates-based from Abs Circuits.

Chris - hope you're enjoying that pool! So great that you're loving the new workouts. I'm jealous :p

Debbie - DH got me a new battery at lunch (after my workout of course). I feel totally lost it's nuts.

Hi everyone!

Day 1 of vaca is pretty much uneventful...:D It is so hot outside that we decided to hunker down inside & chill, or try to chill!! We've been lounging, playing games, etc. Then DD wanted to watch the FIFA World Cup so I got my workout in: CCV8, challenge 2 & 4DS Legs & Shoulders.

Belinda - that's awesome that DH bought you a bike!!

Heather - nice job on MMA Boxing. You are so lucky to be able to work out at lunchtime.

Chris - totally cool that you guys have a pool! Today is the perfect day to enjoy it.

Jessica - very smart to come home this morning. Sounds like you had the perfect start to your day.

Nora - what's new with you??

Debbie - how is your mom doing? She must be happy to be home...

Roxie - I did my abs today!!! I patted myself on the back for you...;) Have a great workout tonight.

Have a good rest of the day, girls!!

ETA: DD just came in to tell me that someone got their teeth knocked out during the game. She was oddly excited about it...:confused:

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

Day 1 of vaca is pretty much uneventful...:D It is so hot outside that we decided to hunker down inside & chill, or try to chill!! We've been lounging, playing games, etc. Then DD wanted to watch the FIFA World Cup so I got my workout in: CCV8, challenge 2 & 4DS Legs & Shoulders.

Belinda - that's awesome that DH bought you a bike!!

Heather - nice job on MMA Boxing. You are so lucky to be able to work out at lunchtime.

Chris - totally cool that you guys have a pool! Today is the perfect day to enjoy it.

Jessica - very smart to come home this morning. Sounds like you had the perfect start to your day.

Nora - what's new with you??

Debbie - how is your mom doing? She must be happy to be home...

Roxie - I did my abs today!!! I patted myself on the back for you...;) Have a great workout tonight.

Have a good rest of the day, girls!!

ETA: DD just came in to tell me that someone got their teeth knocked out during the game. She was oddly excited about it...:confused:

Melissa-sounds like a good day and yeah on getting those abs done before you know it you will start to see them.

Chris - we have a house (more of a "camp" than a house,ha!) in Acton, ME which is right on Mousam Lake. You've probably never heard of it - and if you have, I'd be totally impressed!!

Ladies - I'll be back tomorrow with personals, today got a little crazzzzzy on me!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Basic Step with 1 set of risers and Power Hour Abs.

BS Stats:
30 min
25 in the zone
138 min hr
160 max hr
190 cals burned.

Abs:
6 min
0 in the zone
103 min hr
130 max hr
22 cals burned.

Hi girls!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday and workouts. I'm super tired today I think the heat has gotten to me today. I won't have energy to do personals other than to say you girls all rock and continue to inspire me with the workouts you guys do. Great job girls, keep up the great work!:) Debbie, yes I got your pm it was really sweet of you, thank you for the encouraging words. I've been working hard on working out and trying to function with fatigue and hot weather issues. I'm loving Turbo Fire and attempting to add STS Meso cycle 1 to the mix I was want to see killer results and I figure thsoe two should get it done.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 20 Class= 22 Min
Calories burned= 300
MET= 10.0

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 Class= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
MET= 2.0

Aerobarre- Bonus abs only= 5 min
calories burned= 31 min

That's it for me today, I'm super tired so I think I'll take it easy the rest of the day. Have a great evening!;):cool:

Hugs to: Debbie, Chris, Melissa, Jessica, Jolene, Heather, Belinda and Roxie!:):cool:

Nora

Good evening,

My son is keeping me busy. Still keeping up with my workouts.:D

Roxie – nice job with your workout today.

Debbie glad to hear your neck is doing better today. Nice job on D13 today.

Heater – nice job with your run this morning and MMA Boxing this afternoon.. I would be lost to without my HR monitor.

Jessica – glad you beat the traffic. Glad you had fun.

Chris – awesome job with TF yesterday/ today. Have fun at the pool. I don’t like indoor bikes, DH wants me to start riding with him, lol.

Melissa – nice job keeping up with your workouts.

Nora – as always your workouts rock, girl! Nice job on TF and ab wo today.

Good night, everyone! Great workouts today.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.