CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR JULY 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

DH and I just came back from a 55 min. bike ride:eek: around the base! Last night I did D15 not 15:rolleyes: Had a great workout. DH, son and I went hiking and sightseeing (looking at castle & ruins around the Oberphalz). My son wants to do the same today. Thank goodness, we have a lot of castles & ruins here in the Oberphalz:p

Have a wonderful weekend/rest day or workout! BBL!

Good Morning,

Due to the garage sale I haven't worked out for 2 days, but DH just left for Valentine Nebraska which is almost in South Dakota a 7 hour drive and won't be home until either Saturday or Sunday so I have time to get caught up. I am going to make zuchinni cookies for the girls since it has cooled down some outside. Someone asked if I was about done with CLX I am getting ready to start the Lean Phase Monday and then I am done need to go for walks this week since its cooler and see if I can get my booty smaller.

Belinda- sounds like you had a fun day.

Hi Girls.

A rare weekend off from work for me and a rare Sunday posting! :eek:

I woke up feeling very crappy, headache. I got the headache to mostly go away, but I still feel foggy/lightheaded and pukey. I didn't feel like a TF today, esp since it's FIRE 55 EZ, and I just did that one Friday, and it's on the schedule again on Tuesday. Plus I didn't feel I could push that hard. So I did Step Moves. Fun to work out with Cathe again! BUT, I still feel like crapppppp.

Belinda: The bike ride sounds wonderful! And the sightseeing and castles. VERY cool.

Roxie: That's cool you're almost done with CLX. Did you like it better this round?

Melissa: Nice 4DS workout yesterday! It was horribly sticky yesterday. Today seems a LITTLE better. I'm really tired of the hot muggy air. BUT, I do not like to complain TOO much, because I prefer it to the snow and cold.

*waves* to everyone who follows today!!

Hi everyone!

Did 4DS Kickbox w/1lb weighted gloves and ME lower body premix. Had a great workout.

Belinda - nice bike ride! Hope you had fun with your son.

Roxie - you crack me up when you talk about your booty! Good luck, though. Unfortunately I've had to learn to embrace mine since it ain't gettin' any smaller any time soon!!! I guess I'd rather have a little extra junk in the trunk than a pancake butt...:p

Chris - sorry to hear you feel like crap and on your weekend off. Totally not fair! Today does seem a little better than yesterday. There is a nice breeze outside and it actually looks like it might rain. We could use it!

Hi Girls.

A rare weekend off from work for me and a rare Sunday posting! :eek:

I woke up feeling very crappy, headache. I got the headache to mostly go away, but I still feel foggy/lightheaded and pukey. I didn't feel like a TF today, esp since it's FIRE 55 EZ, and I just did that one Friday, and it's on the schedule again on Tuesday. Plus I didn't feel I could push that hard. So I did Step Moves. Fun to work out with Cathe again! BUT, I still feel like crapppppp.

Belinda: The bike ride sounds wonderful! And the sightseeing and castles. VERY cool.

Roxie: That's cool you're almost done with CLX. Did you like it better this round?

Melissa: Nice 4DS workout yesterday! It was horribly sticky yesterday. Today seems a LITTLE better. I'm really tired of the hot muggy air. BUT, I do not like to complain TOO much, because I prefer it to the snow and cold.

*waves* to everyone who follows today!!

Chris-I think I saw better results this time in some places to much in others but I can't wait to finish it and go on to something else, not sure what though. Hope you feel better soon.

Good Evening,

I only managed to get SM with resistance bands done to much other stuff to do today.

Stats:
17 min
0 in the zone
83 min hr
100 max hr
32 cals burned.

Hi girls:)

Its late so I'll be quick and check in. I have to get dinner going, so I won't be able to do personals tonight since I'm really running late.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
Calories burned= 578
Met Value= 9.0

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 Class= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Total Calories burned= 613;)

Ok, I'm off to finish dinner and shower and relax. Have a great night everyone, seeya at tomorrow's check in.;):)

Hugs!:):cool:

Nora

Good evening,
My dogs are tired from all that sightseeing:eek: and walking.
Roxie – how was your garage sale? Nice job, finishing your rotation.
Chris – I hope you feel better soon! ((HUGS))) Get some rest! Nice job, on SM today.
Melissa – nice job, with 4DS KB yesterday.
Nora – wtg, on TF tonight. Hope you had fun with your dinner.
Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.