CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR JULY 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

I will do cardio today, not sure what I will do or what's on the rotation for today?

I will be back to report my workout.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Hi ladies,

I just took my dogs for a run :p at the 45 min mark, my lab gave up :confused: I guess, I ran them good:D:eek: they both passed out on the floor. Poor dogs!

I still have to work my abs in today, maybe I will get Cardio Core Circuit (cardio only) in later.

The scale is finally moving again. Thank goodness! I was getting frustrated, all that extra cardio I am doing and no weight loss.

Bye, bye for now! BBL!

Good morning!

Belinda - ^5's on the scale moving. I know how frustrating that can be!

Overslept this morning...:mad: DH woke me up at 5:30 as instructed ;), but I fell back to sleep and woke up at 7:00. Not too happy about that, especially after last night's disaster of a leg workout. I was not into it at all. Couldn't focus. Maybe I shouldn't have done it at all. Hate that feeling. So tonight will be a cardio and bi's & tri's as soon as I get home. Otherwise I will be cranky until I workout and nobody wants that!!!! And I'm going to add in an extra leg workout this week to make up for my lame excuse for one last night!!!

BBL, I have to get some work done...:rolleyes:

Good Morning,

Tonite is CLX Push Phase 2. I am not going to SILs to mark stuff tonite my favorite TV show is on and we haven't accomplished much because they all have babies so by the time they are bathed and put to bed its late so nothing gets done oh well not my stuff I don't care.

Belinda-congrats on the scale and to funny about the dogs.

Melissa-sounds like you need a rest day. Hope you enjoy tonites workout.

After work I ended up doing shoulders and abs (combo of standing and stability ball work). I did supersets, 3 sets of 8 reps unless otherwise noted:

SS#1
Arnold press
Upright rows

SS#2
Lateral raise
Front raise

SS#3
Rear delt press 3x10
Band pulls - 8 single then 3 sets of 7 pulses x 3

Alternating shoulder press with elbows forward - to failure
Rear delt flyes - 2x10

Today will be a rest day for me. My legs are exhausted and I don't really feel up to weights, kickboxing, boxing or anything else.

Nora - nice job with your workout (as always)

Belinda - sounds like you had a good run with the pups!

Melissa - sorry the workout stunk. Maybe it should have been a rest day for you. Hate it when that happens.

Roxie - sounds like you had a good workout last night!

Hi Chris, Debbie, Jo and Jessica!!! (I feel like I'm missing someone...)

Today was Meso 2, Week 3, Disc 17, Legs. This was Trisets again and I upped my weights a bit this time. I really felt it by the 3rd triset. I ran out of gas on this one, and was sweating a lot.

TRISET #1
Lateral Step-Ups - 20#/10 reps each leg
Side-Slide Lunges - 15#/10 reps each leg
One-Leg Sit & Stands - 15#/10 reps each leg
***I just did not like this triset. I hate the Sit & Stands. I can't do them with one leg out and one leg pushing up. I just have no balance to do them that way. Anyways, 3 rounds of this with 1 minute rest between each triset.

TRISET #2
Static Lunges - 20's/10 reps each leg
Plie Squats Alternating Hand - 35#/10 reps
One-Leg Slide Back Lunges - 15's/10 reps each leg
3 rounds of this with 1 minute rest between each triset.

TRISET #3
Narrow Stance Squats - 30's/10 reps
45 Degree Lunge - 15's/10 reps each leg
One-Leg Sit & Slides - 12#/10 reps each leg
3 rounds of this with 1 minute rest between each triset.

Didn't care much for this workout today. I didn't like the exercises and how they were put together. Maybe I'm just getting sick of endurance leg training. I've decided to do the Squat Rack workouts with Meso 3. Looking forward to it!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Push Circuit 2 and some of these exercises hurt my back so I used bands for some of it.

Standard Overhead Press-10lbs/8 reps went down 2lbs.
Single Leg Lunge-15lbs/8 reps.
Reverse Fly-Blue Band/8 reps.
Arnold Press-12lbs/8 reps (up 2lbs).
Single Leg Dead Lift-15lbs/8 reps both legs.
Bent Over Lateral Raise-Blue Band/8 reps.
Frontal Press-10lbs/8 reps (down 2lbs).
Single Tap Lunges-15lbs/8 reps both legs.
Lateral Deltoid Raise-8lbs/8 reps.

Stas:
35 min
16 in the zone
123 min hr
161 max hr
181 cals burned.

:)Hi girls!;)

Sorry, I didn't make it back as I wanted to do personals last night. I'm here now checking in and will do personals today, right now.

here's todays' workout:

Treadmill to iTunes= 13 Min
Distance= 1.08 Miles
Calories burned= 163
BPM= 75% of Max.

This was a nice warm up before doing STS weights today, it felt really good. I did intervals of walking, then running both using the incline up to 6%.

STS- Disc 8- M1-W3-Back and Triceps= 56 Min
Calories burned= 459
Met Value= 6.0

Total calories burned today= 622

I'm so happy today my right shoulder and low back didn't hurt or protest lifting weights. Lately both the right shoulder and low back have been killing me when I lift weights doing any shoulder work or deadlifts. I hope this feeling stays its nice!

Belinda- Bravo on your 45 min run. Its cute that your dogs got a heck of a workout also, and were pooped when you were through,LOL!! Congrats!:eek::) and ^5's on making the scale move the way you like. That's always nice, great job on your workouts making that happen. I hope you were able to squeeze in Cardio Core Circuit (Cardio Only) and maybe work the abs. Great job as always on your workout, you rock!!!:)

Melissa- Hey don't be so hard on yourself about your workout last night. We all have days that we just aren't into it. I know I do! On those days its more of a battle of wills to just force myself to put a little effort into getting it done. Sorry, that you overslept this morning, I know that can put anyone in a bit of a panic and on edge. I hope your day got easier for you though.;)
Good luck on your workout tonight with cardio and bi's and tri's. I hope the workout will be a good one and a good sweat for you. I know that always makes me feel better after a tough workout. Hang in there kiddo!;)

Roxie- Great job on your fun workout with CLX Push Phase 2 and have a good time with marking stuff at your SILS. Have a great night!;)

Heather- Whoa girl, that's a serious workout there. I'm always impressed with your kick butt workouts and this is no exception. Supersets can get ya good, but it goes by quickly which is nice. Its a good day to give your legs the day off if your legs are exhausted, don't want ya to over do it and get an injury, that sucks big time. I like the way you decided to work a different area in your weight work great choice. Again, great job on the workout today!;)

Debbie- Awesome workout today;) Yes, I too have lousy balance with MS and the one legged sit and stands just suck for me. I have to cheat it a bit. I still make myself get through it but it ain't pretty. I'm doing STS Meso 1, Disc 8 back and tri's today. Trisets are hard, but you did great:). I have to confess I have the squat rack bonus workout discs but haven't done them yet. I'm looking forward to doing that as well but I need to get my muscles up to snuff and work through the meso cycles first so I can try it. Let me know when you do and what your thoughts on the squat rack stuff. I don't have a squat rack but I did get the 10lb weighted vest to make the heavy lifting easier for that workout. I'll be eager to learn your comments and advice. I hope your mom is doing great recovering from her surgery, and that your doing well, hopefully injury free. Have a great evening!:):cool:

That's it for me tonight girls, have a great evening and rest well. Seeya all at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.