CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR JULY 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Not sure what I will do today? Maybe I am taking a rest day. Had a lot of good cardio workouts this week. Although I should practices AS & SM, still having trouble with these two workouts. I also have to do a ab workout today. Haven’t done one this week, shame on me!

Have a good one, everyone! BBL!

Last edited:
Today was a mixture of step workouts. Was only planning on working out for about 45 minutes and then do some ab work but just decided to keep going with the cardio.

I started out with the step only part of Step, Jump & Pump, then did the step only premix of Imax 3, and then did the first 3 intervals from Imax 2. Had fun and by the time I got to Imax 2, I was sweating like crazy. The blasts got me good.

CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
486 calories burned.

:eek:

Good morning!

Belinda - don't let Roxie know that you haven't worked your abs this week...;)

Debbie - your workout sounds like a blast!! I love step only premix on Imax 3. I wish there was a step only premix on Imax 2.

Last night I did 4DS Kickbox using 1lb gloves and 4DS Legs repeating some of the rounds for extra quad & hammie work. This morning I forced myself out of bed and did CCV8 challenge 2 (two 8-min treks) & CCV3 challenge 3 (four 10-sec sprints). I had actually only planned on doing one of the two 8-min treks but before I knew it, I was halfway through the second one...:cool: I'll work bi's/tri's tonight & might throw in an extra cardio for a bonus.

BBL to chat!

Yesterday I did bi/tri/shoulder and followed up with MMA KB. I did increase the weights from last week (with the exercises I did I should say). I did as drop sets 4 x 8

Dumbbell curls - 20's/17.5's/16.5's/15.5's (everything went up .5 except 1st set)
Cross-body curls - 17.5's/16.5's/15.5's/15's
Preacher curls - 16's/15.5's/15's/14.5's (loathe these)

Lying dumbbell extensions - 15's/14.5's/14's/13.5's (should have started at 15.5)
Kickbacks - 12.5's/12's/11.5's/11's (up .5 for all)
Overhead extension - 28/25/23/20 (up 1#)

Upright rows - 17.5's/16.5's/15.5's/15's
Lateral raises - 12.5's/12's/11.5's/11's (up .5 for all)
Overhead press - 0's/17.5's/16.5's/15.5's (everything went up .5 except 1st set)

I'm on the fence about workout today. I want to do back/chest, but may take it as a rest day and let arms recover. I'm really undecided though b/c then that means I must get my butt up early tomorrow morning and we all know how I truly feel about that.

Debbie - way to go with the cardio. It's fun to mix and match.

Melissa - nicely done with your workouts. I love using the gloves for added intensity to the boxing and kickboxing workouts.

Belinda - enjoy whatever you decide on!

Waves to everyone else!!

Morning ladies! I missed a few days on here, I apologize! I did my Ride class yesterday and today though I was supposed to do the last legs workout in Meso 2, I decided why not do disk 3/legs from Meso 1 instead - because that one ALWAYS gives me major DOMS for 2-4 days after! haha. And I am already feeling it, I love those leg workouts!

Debbie - wow, that is SOME cardio mix you did! I haven't done IMAX in ages but they are always so hard!

Melissa - great job on the workouts!! love a good kickbox.

Belinda - enjoy whatever you decide on! <--ditto to what Heather said!

Heather - I laughed at the "knowing how you feel" about tomorrow AM and getting outta bed, but at least it'll be Friday right?! :)

Good Morning,

Quick post before we leave town so won't do personals. I did CLX Ab Burner didn't get up early enough for workout.

Stats:
10 min
2 in the zone
105 min hr
132 max hr
40 cals burned.

Belinda-GET YOUR ABS WORKED.

Hey girls,

Had a tough day yesterday with my oldest son's blood sugars. Very stressful.

Today is a better day though!

Yesterday I did a Lower Body workout, Brazillian Butt Lift: High & Tight (a lot like B&G floor work w/weights and bands). A bit of DOMS today from that :eek: I also did the ab work from that workout: Tummy Tuck.

Today was TURBO FIRE 55 EZ Class. Oh my. FUN stuff!! Sweaty stuff!! On fire stuff!! Still loving it at the end of 3 weeks!.. I actually did my weight work first, because I found teh TF's were making the weights harder to do if I did it first. Weight work was CTX Biceps and Back.

Everyone is kickin it today!! AND yesterday!! LOVE IT!! You guys motivate me !!!

Sorry I'm so behind! I'll be back later with personals - some nice workouts up in here! Missed you ladies yesterday!!

I have not yet gotten today's workout in - been super-tired and drained this week (PMS, ahh) and due to my father-in-law being in the hospital this week. Been stressful and scary but he's making improvements today and they are hoping to do a colonscopy to figure out what's going on. So any good thoughts, send them his way please!

So yesterday I did do my back/bi workout (last disc in M2) and worked myself HARD, feeling it today which I love. and ROXIE - I got my abs in yesterday too! I did the workout from Kick at the end which helped a ton, love those planks.

Today I think I'll do an oldie but goodie - butts and guts. LOVE that workout. Wish me luck ;)

T-minus one day until vacation!!

Hi girls!;)

Yeah! I'm done working out today. I'll have to come back later for personals though.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17Min
Calories burned= 232
Met Value= 10
I love HiiT workouts, and the music with TF is awesome. I need a little more practice with this particular HiiT 15.

STS Cardio: MMA Boxing-Heavy Bag= 20 min
Calories burned= 205
Met Value= 7.50
I love this workout its so much fun and I love that's its short enough length of time to fit in or add on to your workout for an exta burn.

Turbo Fire- Tone 30 Class= 30Min
Met Value= 4.25
Calories burned= 174
This was my first time doing TF- Tone 30 Class and I think its probably harder than the Sculpt class. Its no where near as difficult as Cathe's stuff but it would be awesome to use and a light tone/sculpt workout on days you don't want to do weights or for travel because it requires resistance tubing and a band.

Total calories burned today= 611;)

Ok, I have to confess I caved and ordered the Turbo Fire Advanced DVD's only. I am totally loving TF and thought it would be fun to get the other 5 workouts to complete the TF experience. That's it for me just now I'll be back later for personals. Have a great Day;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Way to go!!! You guys and your Turbo Fire....enablers I tell ya.

Hi girls!;)

Yeah! I'm done working out today. I'll have to come back later for personals though.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17Min
Calories burned= 232
Met Value= 10
I love HiiT workouts, and the music with TF is awesome. I need a little more practice with this particular HiiT 15.

STS Cardio: MMA Boxing-Heavy Bag= 20 min
Calories burned= 205
Met Value= 7.50
I love this workout its so much fun and I love that's its short enough length of time to fit in or add on to your workout for an exta burn.

Turbo Fire- Tone 30 Class= 30Min
Met Value= 4.25
Calories burned= 174
This was my first time doing TF- Tone 30 Class and I think its probably harder than the Sculpt class. Its no where near as difficult as Cathe's stuff but it would be awesome to use and a light tone/sculpt workout on days you don't want to do weights or for travel because it requires resistance tubing and a band.

Total calories burned today= 611;)

Ok, I have to confess I caved and ordered the Turbo Fire Advanced DVD's only. I am totally loving TF and thought it would be fun to get the other 5 workouts to complete the TF experience. That's it for me just now I'll be back later for personals. Have a great Day;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.