Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 4, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all,

Yesterday I walked through DC with DS/GF, walked for 5 hours. I think that was enough for a workout. Today I will do weights and abs!

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM Muscle Definition #1. I am waiting on her to post a rotation using her new workouts but she must be having problems. I didn't sleep well last night so I shut my phone of so dh couldn't call me.

Hi Girls!

Today was P90X Shoulders & Arms, plus Ab Ripper X.. Again.

It was a good upper body workout. I have to say, that this one didn't seem as hard as Cathe's of the same kind. But , I guess I could have used bigger weights. Just wasn't sure the first time around. I think Cathe puts more of that "bonus burn" on where you want to cry. Still, an excellent workout , I know I will be feeling it tomorrow.

Ab Ripper X. Ouch. That's all I can say!

Belinda: 5 hours in DC! Plus it was very cold there yesterday too, no? Have a good weight workout today!

Roxie: Sorry you slept crappy. I did Monday night, but last night I slept like a rock! Enjoy those KCMs!!!

Nora: Looks like you are enjoying the KCMs too! Is the first one a very light workout? Is it boring ? Just wondering for future purchase ;). ... P90X Chest & Back are intense! I modified HUGE too! All push ups are on my knees. But , hey, if I got 2 days of DOMS from it, then it was all good, right? ... i definitely see myself subbing for Ab Ripper X once or twice. Holy cow, THREE times a week? My abs will be crying AND I'll get bored. I think Cathe's Abs Circuits would be good subs, don't you?

Hi Debbie! Hope you're not working too hard! Miss ya!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Muscle Definition #1 and Shape Abs used 7 & 10lb wts. It felt good to do ab work without dizziness.

Wt:
41 min
32 in the zone
134 min hr
167 max hr
239 cals burned.

Abs:
5 mins
0 in the zone
102 min hr
115 max hr
16 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout this afternoon but wasn't able to sit down and check-in until now. So, I'll do that right now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF YBB- Legs & Core Premix= 35 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 287

KCM 30MTF Split Sessions- Workout#2 (Lowerbody+Band)= 24 Min
Met Value= 6.5
Calories burned= 213

KCM 30MTF Body Training- Premix- B.T. Hip Mix= 22 Min
Met Value= 4.0
Calories burned= 120

Total calories burned= 620

Wow! Kelly sure got me good yesterday with Your Best Body Cardio and Upperbody. Yep, I have DOMS from that and I just had to go back and do Legs and Core Premix also from Your Best Body and of course I had to do more on the legs which I did. I have a feeling I'll be feeling that tomorrow too! Ah well, you know what they say DOMS are the gift that keeps on giving. I can say I'm loving the three new KCM workouts.

----------------------------

Roxie- Sorry, your not feeling well today. I hope you feel better. Nice workout today by the way with KCM Muscle Def.#1 and abs. Congrats on not having dizziness when doing abs that's awesome. WTG!!:cool::eek::)

Chris- Congrats on deciding to do P90X in January I know you started the earlier this week, but still its great. I see you did P90X Shoulders & Arms, plus Ab Ripper X there are some goodies in the shoulder and arms work there huh? Oh yes P90X In my opinion is the mother of all ab workouts, its a killer but look at those abs, its so worth it. I'd substitute Ab ripper X with one of Cathe's Ab Circuits or even one from her Core Max dvd. I find that I like to use her Ab Hits dvd a lot because it has a huge variety of ab workouts from her other workouts and different focus and time lengths so that makes it doable to fit in with other workouts to tack it on at the end of one of those. Even Cathe's older ab workouts is still effective and beneficial, I am really liking it. Great job on today's workouts!;):cool:

Belinda- Wow with walking five miles today who needs to workout. Awesome walk today, WTG. I see you were enjoying time spent with your kids, that is great. Take care and have fun!;)

I'll seeya at tomorrow's check-in. That's it for me today.:)

Hugs to everyone!

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.