Crazy, strong and loving it for Jan 3, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

Did my weight workout last night, too busy running around with my DD/DS. But at least I got it in:D DS is leaving this Saturday, than everything should be normal again.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day/workout!

Good Morning,

I had dh call me at 6 so I would get up and workout. This morning was KCM Cardio Step Blast Athletic Step.

Stats:
36 min
20 in the zone
142 min hr
159 Max hr
229 cals burned.

Hi Girls! :) :) :)

Yep. It's official. I'm going to do P90X :eek: . Might as well! Today was the second workout: Plyometrics. It had some tough and some not-so tough intervals. I enjoy Tony, though, and was motivated by the guy that has a prosthetic leg! What!?!? Very inspiring! I will be taking Buddy for a walk later too. So far, so good. Day 3.

Belinda: Ah! You have company! Good for you for getting in your workouts!! Do update us on your sinus issues when you can!

Roxie: KCM sounds like fun! i guess you can make them long or short, huh? Very cool!

Nora: The KCM you did yesterday is the one I'd LOVE to get! I will keep my eye out for a good price on that one. Kickboxing and STep. Sounds like a fun workout! ... I'm not so sure I'll ever get all the moves from Ab Ripper X! And YES, the dreadlock's abs are amazing! As are Tony's!! Looking forward to hearing about your workout today.

Hi Debbie!!!!!!!! Miss ya! what are you doing for workouts?

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout for today, so I'll just check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Start Here=Workout #1 Cardio= 27 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 221

KCM 30MTF Your Best Body-Premix-Cardio+Upperbody= 56 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 497

Ab Hits Ab Workout #10 CTX LL= 9 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 61

Total calories burned= 779

That's it for me just now but I will be back later for personals. ;)

Hugs to everyone!;):D

Nora

Hi girls!

I'm back for personals.

Chris- Glad your enjoying the challenge of P90X and Ab Ripper X, they are killer eh? I remember thinking wow Ab Ripper X is super tough and geez sign me up to get those abs like Tony and Dredd's guy. P90X was fun I liked Tony and I'm sure your enjoy it. I know for myself I'm not a huge fan of pushups and have great deal of difficulty with Pullups and Chinups but I modified. I could never do what Tony and the guys did with all of that stuff. Just not my strong suit but it did give me something to work towards which was nice. Have fun with P90X you go girl! Yes the guy with the prosthetic leg was humbling so you know you have to do it if he can. He was a great inspiration. WTG!;)

Roxie- Great job getting in your workout with KCM's Cardio Step Blast Athletic Step, that's a fun one too. Congrats on your hard work!!;)

Belinda- High fives to you for getting your workouts in with traveling and visiting with your kids. Enjoy your time with them and take care!

Debbie- We Miss you! I hope all is well with you and your getting in your usual awesome workouts. ;)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.