Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 26, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Leg day for me today and a nice long stretch;)

What are your plans today?

I will be back later. Enjoy your day and workouts, everyone!

Today was cardio and I just didn't have it in me to go balls to the wall so I just jumped on my treadmill, put on some good music and did a steady state hill climb. Speed was only 3.0 but I went from 3% to a 7% grade. My goal was to keep my HR at it's most efficient fat burning state which is 121-135 bpm. I did just that. Got pretty sweaty too.

HR STATS:
45 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
40 minutes in zone :D
6 seconds above zone
333 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Good Morning,

I slept well again last night couldn't get up so tonite is KCM TLC #1 boxing and hopefully the TM depending on DDs schedule.

Debbie-good job with your workout even if you weren't feeling it.

Belinda-get those legs worked.

Hi All!

Today was X Stretch. WOW, that is ONE thorough stretching workout! LOVED it. My body is feeling super sore this week. So it was very needed too.

Belinda: GO GO on those legs!! Enjoy the stretch!

Debbie: Nice going on the run!

Roxie: Nice you're sticking with KCM and liking it! have fun tonight!

Hi Nora!!!:) What are you doing today? I saw you did KCM plus Jillian. Jillian IS a tough workout, no doubt about it. Nice job!!

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout and will now quickly check in now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF - TLC- Workout # 1 w/3min warmup= 31 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 317

Jari Love-Red Extremely Ripped- Workout# 1-31 min+8 min abs+ 5 min cool down= 44 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 421

TLC was awesome as usual today and Jari Love Extremely Ripped was killer too. I definitely felt like I was challenged and worked hard and sweatted buckets too and it really kicks your butt.

Total calories burned= 738

Well, that's it for me today girls. I hope you all had an awesome workout or will this evening. WTG ladies being Crazy, Strong, and Loving it! Awesome job Cathletes;):):cool:

Hugs to everyone!:cool:

Nora

Last edited:
Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM TLC Boxing, I wanted to do the TM to but DD was suppose to come over and workout but she said she wasn't coming after I started supper.

Stats:
33 min
27 in the zone
127 min hr
158 max hr
180 cals burned.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.