Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 25, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

My plan for today is: a run. Haven't run in quit some time. I also have to work my abs.

I will be back later.

Today was the same workout as last Wednesday but in superset fashion.

I can't believe it's Wednesday already, the week is flying.

Today was 3 sets of 8 reps with 1:30 minute rest between each superset:

Warmup:
Dumbbell Military Press - 12's/2 sets - 12 reps

SS #1
Dumbbell Military Press - 20's (up 5#)
ss w/
Leg Press Station - 225# (up 25#)

SS #2
Incline Bench Press - 90# (up 5#)
ss w/
One Arm Row - 42# (up 2#)

SS #3
Dumbbell Curls - 22's (up 2#)
ss w/
Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension - 17's

Hi Girls!

Sorry I've been MIA. Is it Wed already? wow!

My workouts this week so far have been in keepings with week 4 of P90X schedule. It's "recovery" week. Which is really just a rest from weight work.

Monday , I did Yoga X. But only did 60 of the 90 minutes. I DO like this workout. But it really is too long to do 90 minutes.

Tuesday, I did Core Synergistics for the first time. WICKED core work! Wow! mixed in with cardio too. Reminded me a LITTLE of Core Circuit Cardio , but the cardio was not intervals like Cathe's. A little less intense. The core stuff was MORE intense though.

Today I put Kenpo X in my DVD player up stairs, and it worked! So I did this one. I liked it!! Fun clawing, kicking, blocking , punching! Nice workout! I'd do it again for sure!

Belinda: Oh! will you run outside today?

Debbie: Nice weight work!!! You seem to be back in your "element" when you do these workouts.

Hi Nora and Roxie. U guys still keeping up with KCM's rotation?

Good Afternoon,

Haven't been able to get on boss lady being a bitch again today. I slept really well last night so I couldn't get up. Tonite will be KCM Lift#1 its Olympic type lifting or as dh calls it and accident waiting to happen.

Chris-yes still sticking with KCM she just seems to click with me. I have 2 more weeks left in this rotation.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and got cleaned up to pick up son. I'll get to checkin' now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF -Lift- W/O # 2 w/wup Power Sculpting= 33 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 270

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30- Workout# 1= 35 Min
Met Value= 6.75
Calories burned= 323
I tried this one this out and it was really humbling. I liked it and Jillian works you hard and before even realize it, its all done and your starting the stretch. Its a really good workout and gets alot done in a short amount of time.

Total calories burned= 593

Ok, I'm done for today. I hope you all have a great over the hump day!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Hey girls,

I went for a run, did 20 min abs and 10 min stretch. I dedicated CCV7 to Carola, she passed away a few weeks ago to cancer.

I will be back later.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Lift #1 Olymic Lifts and I loved this type of workout still need to work on the form.

Stats:
32 min
18 in the zone
142 min hr
170 max hr
207 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.