Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 23, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

Besides painting and shopping for the house, I didn't do anything else. DH is off today, so that means more painting:confused: We may finishing up our master bedroom/bathroom today? Than I need to steam clean the carpets and clean the windows, put up curtins in the bedroom. Srub the master bathroom. And in between all that, I need to get M2 D16 in.

I will not check in unless I am done with everthing. I will be back later.

This weather is so weird, we had a snow storm on Friday and today it's 50 degrees and raining. WTH??? :eek:

Today was the same workout as last Monday only in superset fashion. Had an excellent workout today. Felt very strong and no pains to speak of! :cheer:

Today was 3 sets of 5 reps with 1 minute rest between each superset:

Warmup:
Pushups - 10/10/10

Workout:
SS #1
Flat Bench Press - 100# (up 5#)
ss w/
Barbell Rows - 85# (stayed the same)

SS #2
Squats - 95#/1 set - 100#/2 sets (up 10#)
ss w/
Elevated Deadlifts - 85# (Stayed the same)

SS #3
Barbell Curls - 57# (up 2#)
ss w/
Close Grip Bench Press - 85# (up 5#)

Good Morning,

This morning I did KCMs Bootcamp hoping to start this week off on a good note.

Stats:
31 min
18 in the zone
142 min hr
168 max hr
200 cals burned.

Debbie-I know what you mean about the weather yesterday it was almost 60 hear DD and I went for a walk and this morning there is a dusting of snow on the ground.

Belinda-sounds like you are getting plenty of workouts.

Hi girls!;)

I got my workout in today just later than I'd have liked but I got it done and will now check-in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Boot Camp-Workout #1= 27 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 258

Jari Love -Revved to the Max- W/O# 1 w/stretch & Abs= 39 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 373

Revved to the Max was a fun workout and man it was definitely working me out and I was sweatting buckets. Great workout, superfun and it went by quickly for me on this particular premix I tried, good stuff.

Total calories burned= 631

Roxie, Belinda, and Debbie, nicely done today girls. Excellent workouts and what a great way to kick off the week on such a awesomely positive note. Yes, Belinda cleaning and painting in my book does constitute a workout, so bravo
!! WTG girls!!!!:cool::);)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.