Crazy strong and loving it for Jan 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

It feels good to be back:D I still feel like someone sucked the life out of me! I will go to the gym with DH and try to get a short cardio wo in! I have to build up to it again. Monday I have to see the doctor here on base again, until then I will take it slow!

Thanks again for all your prayers! You girls are the best!

I haven't gotten around the forum yet, I will try to catch up with personals! BBL!

Have a great weekend!

Today was suppose to be cardio but I'm still trying to get my hip flexor to heal. It feels so much better. Last night I warmed it up and then rolled it out with my foam roller. It wasn't as painful as the first time I did it so that is a great sign. I still have trouble sleeping on my left side, but that is slowly getting better as well.

So today I did the Ab work from Cathe's MMA Kickboxing workout. Great ab work, I really liked it. I skipped the last exercise which was planks because right now that really bothers my hip flexor.

Then I did the Stretch from Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness Bootcamp wrokout. It was recommended to me from a friend and she was right, it's an excellent hip opening workout. I enjoyed it. It was 18 minutes.

Belinda - I am glad you are back, I was worried about you! :)

Hi to everyone! No time for personals but want to wish you all a good weekend!

Good Morning,

This morning I did SJP step only and then I really need to do a stretch lower back is killing me. I also want to do Burn and Firm today.

Stats:
26 min
23 in the zone
152 min hr
177 max hr
198 cals burned.

Worked on upping the intensity of this one and next time I am going to add a riser.

Hi

After delivering newspapers with my 14 yr old, I came home and RAN downstairs to get my 30 minutes in before I got the boys lunch and threw stuff in the crockpot for dinner tonight. Funny how I had step in my brain, but when I got there, I decided on 4DS KB. I had done the warm up from this earlier in the week for leg weights, and I was liking it then. Gosh, that workout gets ya good all of a sudden! It's like BAM, jack your HR up NOW and KEEP it there! It was fun. And I like the standing core work at the end, feels like I got some core in since i didn't have the time for a formal core workout.

Belinda: WONDERFUL to have you back! Don't push too hard, k?

Debbie: NICE your hip is feeling better. You'll have to remember the good stretches to keep up with them. Are you still going to take a month off?

Roxie: Nice cardio today! That step work is fun. Is the sun shining today?

Hi

After delivering newspapers with my 14 yr old, I came home and RAN downstairs to get my 30 minutes in before I got the boys lunch and threw stuff in the crockpot for dinner tonight. Funny how I had step in my brain, but when I got there, I decided on 4DS KB. I had done the warm up from this earlier in the week for leg weights, and I was liking it then. Gosh, that workout gets ya good all of a sudden! It's like BAM, jack your HR up NOW and KEEP it there! It was fun. And I like the standing core work at the end, feels like I got some core in since i didn't have the time for a formal core workout.

Belinda: WONDERFUL to have you back! Don't push too hard, k?

Debbie: NICE your hip is feeling better. You'll have to remember the good stretches to keep up with them. Are you still going to take a month off?

Roxie: Nice cardio today! That step work is fun. Is the sun shining today?

No but its not as cloudy and its warmer out.

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Today was kind of busy for me so I'm checking in late (for me). I totally woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Super pissy mood! I was even pissed about being pissed and pissed about "having" to workout. You know those types of mornings.

Anyway, sucked it up (as my sis would say: sucked it up and put my big girl panties on) and got it done. My mood improved drastically after.

I did Athletic Step (really like that one) and weights:

3 sets of 15 reps:

Tricep Double Arm Kickbacks - 11.5

Dumbbell Calf Raises - 35's

Decline Dumbbell Press - 25's (my left elbow started hurting)

Double Arm Rows - 25's (started with 30's but form was crap)

Step Ups - 50# with 4 risers

Front Raise - 11.5

Hi girls -

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. Ours is BUSY!! I'm sure yours is, too.
Today I did the Upper Split from CTX and added Leaner Legs Abs. Had a good pump in all upper body parts! But, my goodness, I think about all the CTX abs are crunches, crunches, and more crunches. Literally, my RIBS hurt when I'm done!
Hello to all - have an awesome evening!

;);)Hi girls, decided to move today's workout to Sunday since I had to shampoo the carpets my self through the house and it really has hurt my back. So, I'm taking to night off to recover from that rather than take Sunday off like usual. I got to get my workouts in before the NFL playoffs are on tomorrow.
I hope everyone is doing well and extra hugs to Belinda, so glad she's back checking in.

Have a great evening see ya at tomorrow's checkin' be well and take care!;)

Hugs!

Nora:);)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.