Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 2, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

This is my last week with the 6 month STS rotation, yeah!!

I will be back later. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Good Morning,

Today I will start my KCM rotation so it will be 30Min to Wts #1 and then I need to make up my yoga, why do I find it so hard to stretch. I have the day off from work so I will be cleaning house and going grocery shopping. DH started a wt workout routine yesterday. KCM done.

Stats:
33 min
15 in the zone
146 min hr
168 max hr
227 cals burned.

Belinda-what is your next plan?

Last edited:
Hi Girls! :)

I've been SO undecided on my rotation this month. I think I have just made my decision! I'm going to go for P90X!! I have never done it before, so what the heck!

Today was the first workout: Chest & Back + Ab Ripper X!! Tough stuff, I definitely felt challenged! I used my weight bench pull down bar for the pull ups. I put 50 lbs on it, It was challenging! ANd the Ab Ripper X! HOLY MOLY!!! :eek: It is KILLER for abs.

Belinda: 6 months! YOU ROCK!! How are you feeling? Did your sinus infection clear?

Roxie: It's exciting to start KCM, huh? I bet you'll have a great month!! P90X has Yoga on for one day, so I have no choice. I know, it is hard.

My other 2 "New Years" Goals are #1. To track my food. Which I've started using MyFitnessPal. and #2. To FORCE myself to go outside with Buddy for a walk, daily. I'm SUCH a hibernator, I HATE cold weather. So it will be good for both of us. I managed to do a walk both yesterday AND today.

Hi Debbie! ANd Nora!

;)Hi girls!;)

I did get a workout in but not until after the Rose bowl, by the way my Oregon Ducks won!!!

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Step Boxing-Kelly's Favorite Compiliation= 50 Min
Met Value= 7.25
Calories burned= 495

KCM 30MTF Circuit Burn- Abs Only= 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41

The Step Boxing is one of KCM's New workouts just out, so I was itching to try it and it was superfun and challenging with the combo of boxing and step with a little weights thrown in for a challenge. It was really fun and a total sweatfest. :)

Total calories burned= 536

Chris- I've done nearly 2 rounds of P90X and I can tell you the Ab Ripper X to me is the hardest Ab workout I've ever done! I can't do it as flawlessly as Tony or the one guy with the dreds that is a dancer or fitness trainer. Man, he has killer abs I'd love to make mine look like that. Its a dream of mine.LOL!! Wow, startin a round of P90X? Or just doing it today? Chest and Back is a good one and Ab Ripper X is bar none the hardest ab workout I've ever done, and wow does it ever humble you. I want Tony's abs. LOL!! Good for you to get out and take Buddy for a walk, I'm sure it was great for both of you.;) Good luck on your new years motivation and desire to reach your fitness goals, you can do it!;):):cool: WTG;):cool:

Belinda- Wow, your finishing up another STS rotation bravo girlfriend, your a rock star. How is your sinuses behaving? Better I hope. Take care my friend;) Your a legend WTG!!!:)

Roxie- Great job on your workout today with KCM Wts#1WTG!!! Yes, I know what you mean about stretching I definitely know I need to do it and its even a necessity now to help with my MS issues. I'm making myself do stretching before I even start a workout so I'm more warmed up and improve my range of motion.

That's it for me today, have a great evening see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.