Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 19, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good afternoon,

I am suprised nobody started us off this morning:confused: I thought I saw Debbie posting this morning, guess I was wrong:rolleyes:

I will do M1 D15 and abs this afternoon. Off to more cleaning:confused: I will be back later.

Good Afternoon,

I woke up in a really bad mood because I wanted to get up to workout because I have alot to do tonite and dh wouldn't get out of bed and I couldn't go back to sleep after he left. Tonite will be KCM Upper Body Split.

Belinda-hope you get your workout in. Did you get your stuff moved to the house?

Hey Girls! :):):)

Today was supposed to be YogaX, but I could not devote 90 minutes. I did do 70 though! :eek: I felt like I needed to warm up, so I did Bob'Body Transformation's 10 minute workout (though it really runs for 15, I just did 10). And then did Bob's Yoga For The Warrior for 60 minutes. That is TOUGH yoga! Lots of holding poses, I'm sure mylegs will feel it tomorrow.

Belinda: So do you have all your workout stuff at your new house now? Have fun with STS today!

Roxie: Have a good workout tonight! I saw you and Nora did TLC yesterday. I do like that one !!

Nora: Nice workout yesterday, girl! ANd nice job on finding the foam roller video. I bet that feels amazing to stretch on that!

Hi Debbie!!! :cool:

Roxie and Chris, yesterday I moved/set up all my workout stuff. I have so much room in basement (which is my workout):p LOVE IT!!

Chris - that YogaX sounds long, holy smokes! I never did Bob's yoga for the W:confused: bought it when it came out:rolleyes: I have way to many DVDs and still buying more. There is something wrong with me:eek:

Roxie - I always feel better after a good sweaty workout. Have fun tonight.

Nora - awesome job, yesterday. You go, girl! How are you feeling lately?

Debbie - are you taking a rest day today?

Need to get my workout in. Will see you all later.

Hi girls;)

I finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF-Split Sessions Workout #1 = 33 Minutes
Met value= 6.0
Calories burned= 270

Turbo Fire- HiTT 20= 20 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 273

Ab Hits- Workout #9 from PH= 6 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 41

Total Calories burned= 584

Super fun workouts today, split sessions upper body was killer and Turbo Fire was awesome fun love it!!! Cathe's abs are always awesome and killer, love those too. I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day!;):)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did decide to workout I will just have to get up in the morning and get my workout done so I have time to cook tomarrow night. I did KCM Split Sessions Upper Body and like Nora said it was killer.

Stats:
38 min
32 in the zone
132 min hr
158 max hr
217 cals burned.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Roxie- Oh yeah, Kelly get's ya good with Split Sessions Upper Body today. I lifted #15's and #12's for the bicep work and for the double db's in one hand I just used 1 #20 it was just easier to manage with one weight trying to hold on to it rather than struggling with two. I agree it was a killer good workout intense get's in and gets right to it and after a really good sweat and hard work your done, love that! Excellent workout today Roxie, WTG!!:):cool:

Belinda- Congrats on getting your workout room set up, wow the basement devoted to working out sounds awesome! Now I wanna go workout at your house with you, LOL!! You go girl, enjoy all that workout room that's so great!:cool: Thanks for asking how I'm doing. Its been difficult having to deal with chronic pain and having to modify everything to do what I have to be able to move so it doesn't hurt so much. There are so many facets to living with MS and unfortunately pain is one of them along with decreased nerve and muscle function. The only way to fight that is with movement, and exercise if you don't its way way worse. I think of exercise as my time to workout the pain and stretches as if its a daily physical therapy session with a trainer because I have my trainers on dvd. So, I'm coping with it and managing trying to do what I can to avoid being on pain killers and stuff. I do take one at night, I try to limit the medication to be safe and avoid the pitfalls of too much medication. Congrats again on your fab sounding workout room and awesome new house. Enjoy the hardwork on making your new house truly yours with all the personal touches you want. :);)

Chris- Wow 70 minutes of working out today, Phew!! You did 60 minutes of it as yoga, I'm humbled. Yes, Bob is really great on yoga. I don't have that dvd you did it from but I do have Biggest Loser Yoga with Bob and its awesome. I do like the yoga on P90X but I felt it was way too long at 90 minutes. I also couldn't do many of the poses the way they showed I didn't feel there were enough modifications shown. I always substituted it with Baron Baptiste for yoga which is excellent but it was one of his shorter ones at 30 minutes and that worked better for my schedule at the time. Awesome workout today with Yoga, and yes you'll probably feel it tomorrow. Yoga looks easy and not so tough, but that is the illusion of it. It is tough and yes it is a workout but a different sort. WTG!!!;):)

Debbie- Killer workout and killer weights yesterday girlfriend, geez I want to do that too one day. No doubt you had yet another killer workout today. :)

Hugs to everyone and have a great evening!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.