Crazy, strong and loving it for Jan 18, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will try to do D14 today, if not I will cardio.

Debbie - how did you like the memory foam pillow? Nice cardio yesterday.

Chris - I will do P90X next, I think. Never did P90X, lol. Good job, on Plyometrices yesterday.

Roxie - good job w/KCM.

Nora - I just relized, I still don't have my new KCM DVDs?? Need to sent her a not. Good job with your workout yesterday.

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Total Body today. Had a great workout!

Today was 3 sets of 8 reps with 1:30 minute rest between each set:

Warmup:
Dumbbell Military Press - 12's/2 sets - 12 reps

Workout:
Dumbbell Military Press - 15's
***Should have gone way heavier.

Leg Press Station - 200#

Incline Barbell Press - 85#
***Really felt this one, my chest is still sore from Monday's presses.

One Arm Row - 40#

Dumbbell Curls - 20's

Decline Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extension - 15's

Belinda - HATE IT!! It's way too hard and I sweat too much using it. Guess I just burned $15. :(

Chris - I'm doing a total body rotation by Chad Waterbury that I usually do about twice a year.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM TLC #2 Conditioning Drills I haven't done this one yet so we shall see how it goes and I might sneak some more ab work in.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-how is the house coming?

Hey girls,

D14 legs and stretch w/ Amy Bento from the 10 min Solution is done. Will do D15 tomorrow, Saturday I will do STS TB. I do need to get some cardio in Friday.

Debbie - sorry about the pillow. Can you return it? I like your new rotation:D You mind sharing/senting me a copy?? Please:D

Roxie - have fun with Kelly tonight. How are you liking the new workouts?

Hi Nora and Chris, hope you have a wonderful workout today.

Off to the shower! I will be back tomorrow.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout so I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF-TLC- Workout #2 Conditioning+ Stretch+ Abs= 37 Min
Met value= 7.50
Calories burned= 379
I love Kelly's boxing workouts they are awesome!

Jari Love's Boot Camp-Workout# 1 with Warmup and Cool Down= 41
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 364
This was fun I did need to substitute running in place for all those jumps, I tried some jumps but my back was not happy so I went with running in place and a couple other moves I did modify on. I liked the workout and did definitely sweat buckets especially after doing KCM TLC.

I had a really great workout today. Before I did my workouts I did something else. I found a great dvd that shows you how to use a foam roller. Its called 30 Minutes to fit with Keli Roberts "Flexibility for the Inflexible". Its awesome there are three sections in this dvd. I got it because it has exercises with the foam roller for upper and lower back, and piriformis muscle, and glutes, and upperbody stuff for arms, rotator cuff, and lats. Its really a blessing. I'm all for exercises that will alleviate pain and gentle stretches. This workout is like a deep tissue massage for you to do on yourself. Love it! I just got a foam roller a month or so ago and was looking for a dvd that would offer just such a workout. I'm glad I found this just had to share.

Ok that's it for me today girls, honestly not sure but I will try to get back for personals later. Have a great day!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Total Calories burned= 743

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM TLC #2 Conditioning and 1.33 miles on the TM

Stats:
36 min
23 in the zone
127 min hr
151 max hr
193 cals burned.

TM:
30 min
25 in the zone
123 min hr
140 max hr
152 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.