Crazy, strong & loving it for Jan 17, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

I have to confess, I never got M2 D13 in yesterday:( we didn't stop painting until 8 pm. All I wanted to do is take a shower and eat dinner:confused: All my excerise equitment is still in the RV, never moved that into the house either. That doesn't help! At lunchI will go to the RV and workout.DH said we will move everthing today, we shall see!

Debbie - you very welcome! Hope you like it. You always get free yoga/workouts on Hulu.com. Love that website!

I will catch up later. Have a wonderful day, girls!

Today was cardio and I just got on my treadmill and did a 3 mph walk on 8% incline and then lowered my incline to keep my HR between 120-132 bpm. Worked up a good sweat.

Then I did the ab work from MIS.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
6 mintues below zone
37 minutes in zone
3 minutes above zone
336 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Bought a new memory foam pillow yesterday to see if it would help with my neck and shoulder area. It felt like I was sleeping on a freakin' rock. I tossed and turned until about 2 a.m. and then I said screw it and grabbed my old fluffy pillow. Fell asleep in about 10 minutes.

Glad I didn't spend a lot on it, those things can range from $45 to $120! I found one at Wally World for $14. I just wanted to try it and see how it would feel. I'll try it again tonight but if I have a minutes trouble sleeping I will grab my old pillow again.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM Your Best Body #2. I have some how gained 2lbs in the last week even though DH and I are careful with what we eat and I haven't missed a day working out it is just so frustrating.

Debbie-sorry to hear the pillow didn't help.

Belinda-hope you get things moved today.

Hi Girls!

Yesterday was tight with time, I didn't get a chance to check in. I started Week #3 of P90X with Chest & Back. And then tried Ab Ripper, but it KILLED my hip flexors, so I did Abs Circuits No Equipment Abs.

Today was Plyometrics, which kicked my buttocks! :eek:

Belinda: Sounds super busy with moving there! no worries on missing a workout here and there. Just do you best!

Debbie: Nice job on the cardio today. You're doing a weight rotation of some sort? Is it from a magazine? Maybe a physical therapist or doctor could recommend what you could use to sleep.

Roxie: Sorry about the gainage. Maybe it's just water? wait a few days and weight again. Nice job on the KCM's!!!!

Hi Nora! Good going on your workouts yesterday. Seems like you're doing great with KCM too!

Quick check in: I did M2, D13 (CST), my last STS workout in the RV today:eek: moved some off my excercise equitment to my house. Will move more tomorrow, car was full:eek:

I will be back later or tomorrow and catch up on personals.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM Your Best Body #2 and my muscles are shaking, I didn't think it was possible to make my muscles hurt but they do this is quite the endurance workout.

Stats:
38 min
26 in the zone
129 min hr
163 max hr
209 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout around 12:45 pm. So, that was great and now I'll just check-in now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF- Your Best Body- Workout #2 & Warmup & Stretch= 50 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 410

Breakdown
workout#3= 39 Min
Warmup= 3:43 Min
Yoga/Stretch= 7:12 Min
total = 50 Min Approx.

Roxie- Great workout today, I know what you mean about your muscles shaking. I liked how the ab work was mixed in the workout. Nicely done today!!;)

Chris- Congrats on Week #3 of P90X with Chest & Back. And then tried Ab Ripper, but did Abs Circuits No Equipment Abs for yesterday instead of Ab ripper X. Great substitution Chris I agree sometimes that Ab ripper X is too much for 3X a week. I see you did Plyometrics today, wow that is killer as I recall. I was most worried about that one but wound up loving that and KenpoX. I'm glad your having fun and feeling challenged with P90X its a good workout and will challenge you if you work hard at it. Great work today and yesterday WTG and rock on girlfriend!:):D:cool:

Belinda- Awesome workout today and in the RV no less, wow!!! You rock girlfriend! I bet you'll be glad to have your workout equipment all situated in your house, that will be awesome. Good luck with all the moving in stuff and hang in there the victory line of moving in to your house is most definitely in sight! ((Hugs)):cool:

Debbie- YaY!! You're here!:D Nicely done today on the treadmill walking at 3mph on 8% incline that'll get ya good. WTG ^^^5's. Also, AMAZING job on yesterday's workout with weight, killer workout there girlfriend.:D:cool:;)

I just got three new of Jari Love's latest workouts from Collage today so I'm excited to start doing those probably tomorrow working them in along with KCM's stuff for January rotation as well. Well, that's it for me today girls and I gotta say you all did fab workouts today so cudo's on that hard and healthy effort in your fitness goals. WTG!!!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.