Crazy, strong and loving it for Jan 13, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Sorry for not checking in yesterday, or did I:eek: Can't remember:eek: Lots happend yesterday with the painter:( :rolleyes: I noticed on Monday and Tuesday, that the painter wasn't covering up anything? (like the carpets, lights a.s.o) So I ask why? He told me, he never does:eek: I was there on Monday and checked every 30 min or so, to see how far he got. Noticed he cut a lot off corner (not paiting or covering the pop nails) He also told me on Tuesday morning he painted the entire celling in the master bedroom, walk in clothet, and the entire master bathroom:rolleyes::confused: I never saw him painting the celling on Monday? How the hell did the painted the celling without me seeing him:eek::eek: Like I said, I checked every 20 min????? I did see him patching up the holes/walls and trims and taking shelves of the walls. He had no help either. so I stayed on Tuesday upstairs ( he brought in his buddy to help him) and kept a close eye on them:eek: I wanted to make sure, they are not cutting corners and doing a good job. Everything was fine, until my DH sent him an email yesterday morning telling the painter we wanted the floors/ lights and so on covered:D Now what's wrong with that? Yesterday morning the painter came in the door, didn't even said HALLO:rolleyes: said he couldn't work if someone is watching over him ( pretty much he saying, leave the house, WTH?) and he told me I am in the U.S now? WTH? I told him, this is in MY HOUSE:p:eek: I am like what the hell??? I am paying him, not the the other way around?? He thought he can make a deal with my DH:eek: but DH told him we have to cut our losses (after the painter said now I am in the states, WTH?! We found a lot of mistakes (before the painter came Thursday morning) even a blind person could see that:rolleyes:) DH and I decited on painting/cleaning everything, at least I know everything will get done right. Today we will go to Costco/ Home Depot and buys everything we need. We also decited to take our time on the painting since our furniture from El Paso will take about 4 weeks to get here:eek: DH will find out today, when our funiture from Germany can be delivered?? That will give us enought time to get everything done without rushing into anything.

As soon as I get off the computer I will get a stretch/yoga in.

Debbie - glad you feeling bettter, just be careful!

Waves Hallo to rest of the gang! BBL!

Last edited:
Hi Girls!

Not so sure I checked in yesterday either?

Belinda: Wow. Glad to hear you got rid of that painter! That's AWFUL! Enjoy Yoga/Stretch today, sounds like you need it. What are you doing next rotation?

Yesterday I did Yoga X, the entire thing. Just to see what it was, and I had the time. It was long. Balancing poses didn't happen. But I did like the workout, it was just... too... long.

I also did Turbo Fire HiiT 15 in the afternoon.

Today I did P90X Legs & Back. Seemed not as hard. I might sub in a Cathe STS Leg workout next week. We'll see.

Nora: Nice CC workout yesterday! Those are always killer!

*waves* to Roxie and Debbie. What are you girls doing today? :)

Hi girls,

This morning I did yoga w/Sara Ivanhoe basic yoga for dummies, 20 min.

Chris - thanks! I's gonna be a lot for work, but it will be clean/painted the way I want it;) Are you doing P90X rotation? I will do the pyramid down STS rotation, 2 more month with STS.

Debbie - here is a FREE website with yoga/workouts. Not to bad, maybe there is something for you or anyone else. I am always on the lookout for free workouts websites online, lol.

I am getting ready to do cleanmax at the house! BBL!

Good Morning,

I got up and did KCM Stepboxing and I have to say this is my least favorite of her workouts, I had alot of trouble getting the moves down so I didn't get a good workout so I will do something tonite to help burn some more calories.

Stats:
33 min
26 in the zone
126 min hr
142 max hr
174 cals burned (pathetic).

Belinda-that painter and I would not have gotten along very well way to stick to your guns.

Chris-nice job with your workout.

Hi girls!;)

I'm done with today's workout already and am now ready to check-in.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.1- My short Mix (wup,ss1,ch2,ss2,cool down and Vol-3 Stretch)= 27 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 313
Distance= 1.68 Miles

KCM 30 MTF Stepboxing Workout #1 +warm up + cool down+ Quick Fix Tutorial= 36 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 369

Total calories burned= 682;)

Ok, that's it for me just now. I gotta run and take a shower to get ready to pick up my oldest from school. I will try to be back later for personals. Have a great workout girls and an awesome day!;):)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Second workout done I chose Turbo Jam 20min Cardio Party just enough of a workout to help increase my calorie burn. I wore 2lb wtd. gloves.

Stats:
19 min
16 in the zone
132 min hr
158 max hr
109 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.