Crazy, strong and loving it for Jan 11, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I never got that stretch/yoga in, couldn't find the remote in the RV:eek: I think I packed it and it's somewhere in the house? Looked for over an hour for that thing:( but I did took the dogs for a long nice walk;)

Took the dogs to the house yesterday, they loved the huge yard. They didn't wanted to come in anymore. Will take them with me today again, they need to get used to the house. I have internet at the house, so I will check in later again.

I will post pic from the house later, so you all can see the color we picked.

Not sure, what I will do today? I am beat.....so maybe I will get that stretch/yoga in later?

I will come back later. Enjoy your workout/day. BBL with personals.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM KBXing #1 and I am going to throw in the bonus core/ab work.

Belinda-have fun at the house.

Hi Girls! :cool:

Today was P90X Shoulders & Arms. I think this is my favorite P90X workout so far. Alot like Cathe. It's done in trisets , shoulders, biceps, triceps. I know Nora has done P90X, have you Belinda ? or Debbie? I also did a walk with Buddy and then Ab Ripper X. I bet I could substitute one of Cathe's Ab Circuits for this one once in a while? No?

Belinda: That's so cool your doggies love the house! Would love to see pictures!

Roxie: I saw your post from yesterday about loving KCM's TLC! It is a VERY good workout! I got SO sore in my upper shoulders and lats on Saturday from that. Holy cow! Have fun today with Kbing!!!

Hi Nora and Debbie!:):)

Hey girls,

I just got my workout in: I did Chris Freytag 10 Pounds Slimdown" 20 min abs and 20 min yoga. That's it for me today! BBL!

Hi girls!;)

I'm finished with today's workout at 1pm then had to get ready to pick up my oldest from school. I can check in now since I've done all that now.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30MTF Start Here=Workout #1 Cardio= 27 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 221

KCM 30MTF Kickboxing-Workout #1 w/core plus abs= 44 Min
Met Value= 421
Calories burned= 421

Total calories burned= 642

I had a real sweatfest today and I feel great! Fun workouts!!:)

Belinda- Nice workout today with I did Chris Freytag 10 Pounds Slimdown" 20 min abs and 20 min yoga, Nicely done! WTG!!!;):)

Chris- Awesome job with P90X Shoulders & Arms and Ab RipperX. Yes, its a great arm and shoulder workout and its a fun one. I remember really liking that one. Yes, you can sub in a Cathe workout from Ab Circuits. Great job today and way to rock the workout!!!

Roxie- Great workout today with KCM 30MTF Kickboxing workout#1 with abs and core . I did that one today as well, awesome workout and a real sweatfest. I liked the abs work being different with standing abs and then core on the floor very kickboxing centric ab work. I loved it and I'm sure you did too. Awesome job today Roxie, keep up the great job!:cool:

Well girls, that's it for me today. I'll see ya at tomorrow's check-in so until then have a great day!:)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.